- 1 Why “Morrisons is Listening Survey“?
- 2 Quicksteps to win £1000 Morrisons Vouchers Survey
- 3 Morrisons Survey Reward terms & conditions*
- 4 How to take Morrisons Listening Survey? Guide
- 5 Morrisons Feedback Survey reference links, tips
Why “Morrisons is Listening Survey“?
Morrisons, a supermarket company in the United Kingdom is always curious to know about customers’ satisfaction and visitors’ experience. And so, Morrisons supermarket chain has introduced Morrisons Listening Survey where the customer can share Morrisons Feedback just by rating some store experience issues.
Other than that, sharing Morrisons Customer Feedback also offers the customers a great chance to win £1000 in Morrisons Vouchers. Now, if you have visited Morrisons Supermarket recently then you must not miss your chance to win Morrisons Survey Vouchers.
All the visitors from the supermarket can share feedback and enter the prize draw. Well, a participant must follow the instructions and fulfill the requirements as shown below to enter the prize draw successfully.
|SHARE MORRISONS FEEDBACK
TAKE MORRISONS IS LISTENING & WIN
£1000 MORRISONS VOUCHERS
Quicksteps to win £1000 Morrisons Vouchers Survey
- Go to Morrisons Survey homepage at www.morrisonsislistening.com.
- Then enter the Morrisons Survey Code, date, time and enter the survey feedback homepage.
- Now, rate Morrisons Feedback issues and answer the store experience questions.
- Provide the necessary Personal Identification details on the next page.
- Submit an online survey and you will get an automatic entry in the prize draw.
On completing the customer satisfaction survey the survey participant will get an automatic entry on the prize draw and has to wait for the survey prize draw winners announcement. The lucky winners will be notified by the means of contact provided in the survey and will be awarded £1000 in Morrisons Vouchers.
Morrisons Survey Reward terms & conditions*
- SURVEY PREREQUISITES– A customer must be 16 years old to share feedback and he/she is expected to have a valid visit receipt, a device (mobile, PC, computer) with the internet connection, valid mobile number, and an understanding of English language are required to participate in the survey.
- Only the visitors from the Morrisons stores who are legal residents of the United Kingdom and Gibraltar who are aged 18 years or over can enter the prize draw.
- Any kind of purchase or payment is not necessary in order to share feedback on the survey portal or enter the prize draw event.
- The completion of “Morrisons Listening Survey” is necessary in order to enter the prize draw event online.
- The employees, affiliates, representatives, officers or staff members of Morrisons Supermarket Plc or sponsor and their immediate family members cannot participate in the prize draw.
- One entry per household per calendar month is accepted. Also, a customer can only take a survey once using the survey code.
- One random winner will be announced each calendar month and will be awarded £1000 in Morrisons Vouchers.
- No exchange or any kind of cash alternatives will not be offered to the prize draw winners.
How to take Morrisons Listening Survey? Guide
- STEP: 1. Go to the official Morrisons is Listening Survey homepage at www.morrisonsislistening.co.uk.
- STEP: 2. Enter Morrisons Survey Code, Date, and Time of visiting the store.
- STEP: 3. Now, rate Overall satisfaction with your experience at the Morrisons store, select a type of checkout did you use during the visit and enter the feedback page.
- STEP: 4. You will be on the main feedback page. Here, answer the questions or rate the following issues you have experienced at the store with all your honesty;
- The knowledge of staff members
- The friendliness of staff members
- The time is taken in queue
- The presentation of your food
- The availability of assistance at the store
- Availability of items you’ve been looking for
- Easiness in finding the products you’ve been looking for
- The overall value for money you’ve paid
- How likely would you recommend Morrisons store to others in the next 30 days?
- How likely would you return to the Morrisons store in the next 30 days?
- STEP: 5. Check YES for the Would you like to enter the Prize Draw question and provide the personal details listed below correctly;
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- STEP: 6. Click the Next button and you will receive a notification “Thank You! That’s it, you’ve entered the prize draw.”
Once you receive the above notification, then a survey participant just has to wait for the Morrisons Prize Draw Winner Announcement. The selected winners will be notified by the means of contact they have provided on the survey page.
Morrisons Survey reference
The customers from the Morrisons Supermarket who cannot share Morrisons Feedback online at the Morrisons Is Listening Survey Portal morrisonsislistening.co.uk or unable to get chance to enter Morrisons Survey Prize Draw can share their issues below. Share Morrisons Listening Survey issues below and get online help from us here at surveydetails.co.uk.