Fullers Feedback UK Survey: We all have heard about Fuller’s, haven’t we? We have been there with drinks, food or to stay. Good news for those who visit Fuller’s!!! They have proposed an online customer satisfaction survey to know what their customers think about them at fullersfeedback.co.uk.
They are not only providing a survey but also, there will be a reward after the survey completion, which will be awarded to any random person they choose. Although the survey is free, there are specific terms and conditions to participate and be eligible.
This article has included all the information that will leave you with complete knowledge about Fuller’s Customer Feedback Survey. We have included information on the reward, terms and conditions, survey guide, and customer support details. Read the article carefully and decide whether you are eligible or not to participate in the Fullers feedback survey. Anyhow, let us jump into the real points.
Purpose of the Fullers Feedback UK Survey
Most of the companies out there conduct Customer Feedback Surveys. Have you ever thought about the reason behind it? They want to know what their clients like and what they don’t like. They want to know what will make you come back to the store and even invite your friends and family.
Fuller’s is also looking for clients who can tell them about their good and bad points. They have always opened their windows for improvements. They want their customers to come back, and the best way for that is to solve the existing problems. Customer surveys help them understand the parts of their strategies they need to change. Once they find a solution, they will make sure nothing like that happens again.
Fullersfeedback.co.uk Survey Reward
Fuller’s company is awarding you for your valuable feedback; a £250 gift voucher to the winner. You can spend the coupon on the meals, drinks, or for your weekend stay.
Remember that the company promotes no cash substitute, and the prize is to be accepted as rewarded.
Fullers Customer Satisfaction Survey Rules and Requirements
- Only the legal residents of the United Kingdom can be a part of this survey.
- The customers should be at least 18 years of age to enter the Fullersfeedback survey.
- The employees of the Fuller’s, their immediate relatives (mother, father, siblings, children, or spouse), promoters, agents, or any person related to the company is not eligible to participate.
- No purchase is required. And a purchase cannot increase your chance of winning.
- The prize should be accepted as awarded. However, no cash substitute will be given. And the prize is non-transferrable.
- The Fullersfeedback prize draw winner selected by the promoter will be final.
- You should complete the survey within 10 days after visiting the pub. Those submitted after the closing date will not be considered for the prize draw.
- A laptop or a smartphone with a fair internet connection is required to participate.
- The entrants should be able to comprehend English to take the survey.
- Incomplete survey entries will not be considered for the prize draw.
- If the winner is not eligible or has not agreed to the terms and conditions, they will be disqualified.
Quicksteps to Win a £250 Fuller’s Gift Voucher
- Visit the site for the Fullers Customer Satisfaction Survey the company has provided at fullersfeedback.co.uk.
- Choose the pub, the reason to visit, the date, and the time of your visit.
- Rate them according to your last visit to Fuller’s. In addition, you will be given a box to elaborate on your experience or issues during your visit.
- After that, select ‘Yes’ if you would like to enter the £250 sweepstakes.
- Then, enter your contact details like your full name, e-mail address, and phone number.
- You will be now added to the Fullersfeedback prize draw.
Step by Step Guide to Complete the Fuller’s Customer Survey @ Fullersfeedback.co.uk
1. Visit the official site at fullersfeedback.co.uk to participate in Fuller’s customer satisfaction survey.
2. They will thank you for participating in the Fullers Feedback Survey, and the prize you may receive will be written on the same page itself. Click ‘Start.’
3. Choose the location of the pub you had visited or the one you are rating right now. Then, tell them what you had in the shop.
4. Enter the date of your visit and the time of your visit.
5. You will be asked how likely will you recommend the place to your family and friends. You can rate from 1 to 10, where 1 stands for ‘not at all likely’ and 10 stands for ‘extremely likely.’
6. You will be given a box to describe your journey and experience in the pub. There is no word limit, and so you can write about the experience as lengthier as you want.
7. Rate all these questions honestly and move on to the next section.
8. Enter your postcode, age, and gender for classification purposes.
9. You can choose if you want to enter the sweepstake or not. Choose ‘Yes.’
10. Then, provide your contact details such as name, e-mail address, and phone number.
11. Finally, you have entered into the sweepstakes for a chance to win a £250 voucher.
Fullers Feedback UK Survey – Helpful Tips
- The Fullers Feedback Survey winner will receive the notification via phone or e-mail.
- Enter your correct contact details while completing the survey because these are the only available details to the company.
- You can get free rewards like this by providing your shopping experience. So search for your favourite shops or restaurants in the survey section from the top menu.
- If you have any problems while completing the Fullersfeedback Survey, you can contact us here at surveydetails.co.uk.
We all know Fuller’s. But have you ever thought about their origin? Fuller’s is a British brewery that was established in Chiswick, West London, in 1845.
In 2019, it was sold to Aashi, a Japanese international beverage. However, Fuller, Smith & Turner(family) still have around 380 hotels, Inns, and pubs in Southern England even after the sale of the Brewery. They are the first to win the CAMBRA Champion Beer of Britain Award.
Fullers Customer Support
Telephone: +44 (0)20 8996 2000
Contact page: www.fullers.co.uk/contact-us
London, W4 3NN
We hope that you got all the details related to the Fullers Feedback Survey. Read the article carefully and enter into the survey at fullersfeedback.co.uk. Make sure you have given the correct contact details before submitting it.
If you find this helpful, share this with your friends and family. Good Luck!!!