Hungry for Feedback Survey: Food is something that soothes our soul. No matter what our mood is, food always brightens up all the things going around us. What if you are also getting a free cash prize for eating in a place? Wouldn’t you grab it? Likewise, Hungry Horse proposes a cash prize in exchange for your reviews about the place at www.hungryforfeedback.co.uk.
They are aware that clients will not be happy to spend their time on something unproductive. Hence, they are offering a £1000 prize. We all love free rewards, don’t we? Next time when you visit Hungry Horse, take a look at the store, the service, the foods, the ambiance, and grab your chance to win the prize draw.
In this article, we have provided all that information you would seek for completing the customer survey by Hungry Horse. We have included rewards that you will get, a step-by-step guide that will make it easy for you, contact information, and all other details you would expect to see. Read all the information carefully and hop into the survey.
Purpose of the Hungry Horse Customer Feedback Survey
Customer reviews always help to develop a better service in the future. For improving customer experiences, genuine answers from consumers to survey questions are required. Customers’ timely input is significant for Hungry Horse to enhance the areas of the pub where customers are not satisfied. So later you will receive a better service from the restaurants.
Hungryforfeedback UK Survey Reward
As a reward for giving feedback, you can win a £1000 cash prize through the monthly prize draw. The prize is non-transferable, and no substitute rewards will be provided. The reward will be in the form of a cheque.
Note that the promotion can end at any time according to the sponsor’s wish.
Hungry Horse Feedback Survey Rules and Requirements
- The Hungry Horse Customer Feedback Survey participants must be at least 18 years old or higher.
- The entrants must be a legal residents of the United Kingdom.
- Only 4 survey entries are accepted from a single e-mail address in a month; more than 4 entries will be filtered out before the prize draw itself.
- Hungry Horse reward is non-transferable, non-refundable. No cash substitute for the prize is promoted in the store.
- The Hungry Horse (or their affiliates) employees or their immediate family members (father, mother, siblings, spouse, or children) are not eligible for participating in the survey.
- Purchase is not necessary to enter the Hungry for Feedback Survey.
- Incomplete survey entries will not be considered for the monthly contest. You should answer all the mandatory questions.
- If the selected winner has not followed the rules by any means, the winner will be considered disqualified, and an alternate winner will be selected.
- The survey from any third party will not consider for sweepstake.
- The draw will be on the 10th working day of the following month.
- The winner is required to accept the prize within 14 days of notified.
- A device (smartphone or laptop) with a secured internet connection is required to complete the Hungryforfeedback survey.
- The Hungry Horse Feedback Survey participants should have a valid e-mail id, telephone number, and postcode.
- Basic knowledge of English or Spanish is required.
Quicksteps to Win £1000 Cash Prize from Hungry Horse
- Open the official site for survey at hungryforfeedback.co.uk or www.hungryhorse.co.uk/feedback-survey.
- Click on ‘Complete Survey’ and select the restaurant you had visited and also the frequency of your visit.
- Add the date and time of your visit.
- Enter your details like name, e-mail id, mobile number, postcode, and so on.
- After that, you will be asked to answer some questions about the experience. Answer the questions honestly and move on to the next sections.
- Later, you will be asked to enter the £1000 prize draw, don’t forget to tick that check box.
- After that, submit your survey. Sooner or later, you may receive a call or e-mail if you have won the draw.
Step by Step Guide to Complete the Survey at www.hungryforfeedback.co.uk
2. Read the terms & conditions, eligibility criteria, and other details provided on the page. Note that, by continuing to enter, you will agree to all these terms and conditions.
3. Click on ‘Complete Survey’ to go on with the survey. A new tab will open up. Click ‘Give Feedback.’
4. Choose the store you had visited and the frequency of your visit from the drop-down menu and move on to the next page by clicking the arrow button on the right side.
5. Pick the date of your visit and the time of your visit.
6. On this page, add your details including, your name, age, address, phone number, postcode, and server name if you are aware of it.
7. You will be asked to rate the Hungry Horse pub. Slide to answer the question, where 0 is not at all likely and 10 being extremely likely.
8. You will be provided with a blank box to describe your experience or issues at the store.
9. Rate your satisfaction from 0 to 5 regarding your experience. Answer the questions honestly and move on.
10. You will be asked a few more questions on the bill amount, adults in your visit, number of children, how you heard about them, and so on.
11. After that, you will have an option to enter the Hungryforfeednack sweepstakes; you can tick the check box if you want to.
12. Now, you have entered the sweepstakes. All the best.
Hungry for Feedback UK Survey – Helpful Tips
- Please check the e-mail messages to know whether you are the Hungry for Feedback prize draw winner. Otherwise, you will get a phone call regarding the winning.
- Ensure your contact details are correct while filling the Hungry Horse Customer Feedback Survey because the company can contact you only via the details that you have given.
- You can get our assistance regarding the Hungry Horse Survey issues here at surveydetails.co.uk.
- Always enter your genuine reviews, which will help Hungry Horse to provide a better service. Also, positive feedback won’t increase your chance to win.
About Hungry Horse
Good food at low cost is something that attracts customers to Hungry Horse. The Hungry horse is owned by Greene King Brewery and has 284 pub restaurants in Scotland, Wales, and England. The restaurant was first opened in 1995; it claims to offer meals to families and groups at low costs.
A vegan menu is also available from Hungry Horse across the United Kingdom since September 2018. Apart from meals, they offer beers, wines, spirits, and all.
What makes them different from other restaurants is the energy they provide, it is not only about food, but there are also pub quiz nights, evening entertainment, and pool competitions as well.
Hungry Horse Customer Support
Hungry Horse Customer Service No:
Greene King Brewing and Retailing Limited
Bury St Edmunds,
Suffolk, IP33 1QT
We hope you are confident about the Hungryforfeedback Survey enough. We have tried to provide all the information you would want to know about the Hungry Horse Customer Feedback Survey at www.hungryforfeedback.co.uk or www.hungryhorse.co.uk/feedback-survey.
Share this with your friends and family who might be interested. All the best!!!