Loch Fyne Feedback Survey: Crabs, prawns, clams and whatnot!!! We all are in love with seafood. We always have a little tummy for some seafood, don’t we? When was the last time you had some quality seafood? Have you ever been to Loch Fyne? They serve one of the best plates of seafood.
To improve their service, they are trying to understand their flaws. For that, they are conducting a survey at www.lochfyne-feedback.co.uk, which will be based on the customer’s experience. You will have the opportunity to rate your experience, discuss the problems, and help them improve. Is this profitable? Yes! They are also giving a cash prize as a mean of thank you.
In this article, we have tried to help you with all the information about the survey. We have included the reward, rules and regulations, step by step guide to follow, and their customer supports as well so that there is no difficulty. So go through this article and understand the rules and regulations to determine if you are eligible to enter or not. Let us not waste any more time.
Purpose of the Loch Fyne Feedback Survey
Companies always want to improve themselves in all the way possible. Although there are many ways for that, a customer experience survey is the most effective one. Even though it is the first step, this is the foundation of improvement. Why? Companies want to know what their customers like. Because at the end of the day, the one who matters is the clients.
To make them happy, they need to know the likes and dislikes of the customers. Through customer experience surveys, they can understand what impresses the customers and what makes them unsatisfied. After some analysis, they find the root and fixes the problem so that no one has to face it again, thus improving the service and making the customers satisfies.
Loch Fyne Guest Satisfaction Survey Reward
If you have successfully entered the survey and completed it, you have a chance to win a cash prize. A £1000 is given as a prize for the Loch Fyne Customer Experience Survey.
Remember that the promotion can be ended at any time as the sponsors wish without any prior notice. The prize should also be accepted as awarded. No cash alternative is provided, nor it is transferrable.
Lochfyne-feedback UK Survey Rules and Requirements
- To be eligible for participation, you must be a legal resident of the United Kingdom.
- The entrant should be at least 18 years of age to enter the Loch Fyne Guest Satisfaction survey.
- There is no requirement for purchase from the place to participate. However, the purchase is not considered as a plus point for deciding the winner.
- The participants should complete the Loch Fyne feedback survey successfully to enter the £1000 monthly prize draw.
- A device like a laptop or a smartphone is necessary with a secure internet connection.
- Employees of the Loch Fyne, their relatives (mother, father, siblings, children or spouse), representatives of the company, agent, promoters, subsidiaries or affiliates are not eligible to participate in the survey.
- The reward will be issued in the form of a cheque.
- The survey entries should be submitted before the closing time. Entries after the closing date will not be considered for sweepstakes.
- Only 4 entries per e-mail address are allowed to submit. All entries that cross the number 4 will be considered void and will be disqualified. It will not be considered for the sweepstake.
- If the winner does not follow the rules, they will be disqualified.
- The company will select a winner randomly on the 10th working day of the following month.
- If the winner fails to claim the reward within 14 days of contact, no prizes will be awarded.
Quicksteps to Win £1000 Cash Prize from Loch Fyne
- Visit the website for the survey at www.lochfyne-feedback.co.uk or www.lochfyneseafoodandgrill.co.uk/feedback.
- Click on ‘Take Survey’ to start the survey. Read the complete terms & conditions before entering the Loch Fyne feedback survey.
- Select the pub, time and date of your visit and continue.
- Then, enter your personal contact information.
- Rate your experience under the questions provided. Make sure you are honest with your answer and not bluffing.
- Finally, you will be asked to enter the £1000 prize draw. Tick the check box to make an entry.
Step By Step Guide to Complete the Loch Fyne Customer Survey at www.lochfyne-feedback.co.uk
2. Read the full terms & conditions given below the page carefully. If you are eligible to participate, continue to the Loch Fyne feedback survey. Click ‘Take Survey.’
3. Select which pub you had visited and how often you visit the pub usually. You will be given a list to select from.
4. Then, select the date and the time of your visit. After providing those details, move to the next section.
5. Now, enter your details like your full name, age, e-mail address, mobile phone number, postcode and server name if you know that.
6. Keeping your previous experience in your mind, answer all the questions. You can give your rating from 0 to 10, where 0 is “not at all likely” and 10 beings “Extremely likely”.
7. You will be given a space to elaborate on your issues, and even they are very eager to get a photo of your experience as well.
8. Then, Select the details like why you had visited, the bill amount, how many adults and kids were there, how you heard about them as well.
9. Finally, click on the boxes where you will be asked if you want to enter the sweepstake and so on.
10. Now you are all done and good to go.
Loch Fyne Feedback Survey – Helpful Tips
- The Lochfyne-feedback survey winner will get the notification through e-mail, text message, or phone call.
- Also, provide your correct contact details. Otherwise, the company cannot contact you.
- If you have any issues regarding Loch Fyne Guest Satisfaction Survey, you can contact us here at surveydetails.co.uk.
About Loch Fyne
Seafood lovers already know all about Loch Fyne. They are one of the places with delicious plates of seafood available in the United Kingdom. Owned by Greene King plc, Loch Fyne has over 10 stores in the United Kingdom serving people delicious foods.
Jhonny and Andy, two oyster enthusiasts, started the shop in western Scotland as a small shop selling oysters. Later the shop was bought by Green king plc for £68 million.
Loch Fyne Contact Details
Loch Fyne Seafood & Grill Restaurant
Abbot House, PO Box 337
Bury St Edmunds
Suffolk, IP33 1QT
We have provided all the details about the Loch Fyne Feedback Survey. Read the article carefully and take part in the survey at www.lochfyne-feedback.co.uk or www.lochfyneseafoodandgrill.co.uk/feedback.
Share this information with your family and friends who might feel this is helpful. We hope you will win the sweepstakes and get a hold of £1000. Good Luck!!!