Mylocalonestop UK Survey: We all like to shop, but it gets very tiring and frustrating when we have to go through many stores to buy things. We all have wondered why don’t they open a store we can buy everything at once. Well, you will be familiar with One Stop Shop; they are one of them.
As they are prevalent in their market, they want their customers to have a great experience at their store. They want to know what your thoughts about the company are. It is not easy to ask everyone about their opinions and suggestions, so they have designed an online feedback survey at www.mylocalonestop.co.uk. Not only that, they are offering you a reward as a token of appreciation.
This article deals with the details of the My Local One Stop Customer Feedback Survey. We have included details that you were searching for all these times, like the survey reward, the terms and conditions, a complete survey guide, and much more.
Purpose of the Mylocalonestop UK Survey
One Stop Shop wants to know about their customer’s opinion about the company. They want their customers to have the best time in their store. They are eager to analyze your opinions and rating and accordingly. As the data is coming straight from the targets, most of the parts will be accurate.
The company is looking forward to honest answers and not sugar-coated answers. They want to improve their flaws so that you don’t have to hesitate to come back to the store anytime. Once they get the survey data, they analyze what their strengths are and what their weaknesses are.
Further, they will find a solution to solve it. Solving problems will help them to attract more customers and keep the existing customers as well. Increasing customers will eventually increase their market.
Onestop Food for Thought Survey Reward
They appreciate the time you have taken out for their Survey. As a token of appreciation, they are awarding you a £100 gift voucher if you win the Mylocalonestop Sweepstakes.
If you complete the Onestop Feedback Survey, they will add you to the sweepstake, and 2 winners will be selected each month. Remember that you should accept the reward as awarded, and the company promotes no cash substitute. Along with that, the prize is non-transferable and non-refundable.
There are 2 more sweepstakes: one from 1st March 2021 to 30th June 2021 and the other one from 1st July 2021 – 28th February 2022. The rewards are mentioned below, and the winner can choose one of the prizes. For more details, read the complete rules and regulations.
1) Win the Ultimate Cosy Cottage Getaway with Dinner Cooked by a Private Chef.
2) Win the Ultimate High-Tech Gadget Bundle.
My Local One Stop Survey Rules and Requirements
- The Onestop Food for Thought Survey is open to only legal residents of the United Kingdom.
- The participants should be at least of age 16 to enter the My Local One Stop Survey.
- The employees of the One Stop Shop, their immediate family members, and anyone who related to the company are not eligible.
- A purchase receipt or invitation is not mandatory to enter into the Onestop Survey.
- Entrants can only participate in the survey three times a month. The company will filter out more entries before the sweepstakes.
- One has to complete the survey at mylocalonestop.co.uk successfully. Incomplete entries will be rejected.
- Each draw period starts from the first day to the last day of each and every month.
- If you are the prize draw winner, you will receive the winning notification within 28 days after the closing date.
- Also, the winner needs to accept the prize no later than 14 days after receiving the notification. Otherwise, an alternate winner will be chosen.
- A smartphone or a laptop, or any similar device with a fair internet connection must enter the One Stop Feedback Survey.
- The entrants should be able to comprehend English as the Survey is available only in English.
- The promotion can alter or ultimately end at any time without any prior notice as the sponsor wishes to.
- You can read complete rules and regulations here.
Quicksteps to Win £100 One-Stop Voucher
- Visit the site www.mylocalonestop.co.uk to participate in the Survey.
- A webpage will open where you will have to enter the four-digit survey code printed on your purchase receipt or invitation.
- Then, enter the date and time of your visit.
- After that rate, the overall satisfaction compared to your latest experience. Answer all the Onestop Food for Thought Survey questions honestly and move to the following sections.
- At last, add your details like name, contact number, e-mail address, and postcode.
- Now, submit the One Stop Feedback Survey, and you have entered the monthly prize draw.
Step by Step Instructions to Take the One Stop Feedback Survey at Mylocalonestop.co.uk
1. Visit www.Mylocalonestop.co.uk for taking part in the Onestop Customer Satisfaction Survey.
2. Read all the terms & conditions before entering the Survey, as you will agree to those if you join.
3. Add the survey code given in the purchase receipt or invitation carefully.
4. Provide the date, time of your visit, and the location of the store you had visited.
5. Afterwards, you can start rating. Rate the overall satisfaction in the One Shop Stop considering your latest visit to the store.
6. You will be asked to rate things related to your One-Stop store experience. Also, you can explain the problems that you had faced in the separate boxes as well.
7. After all the questions, enter your age, gender, and amount spent. Also, there will be some household-related queries.
8. At last, you can provide your personal details such as name, phone number, e-mail address, and postcode.
9. Finally, click ‘Next’ to submit the Onestop Food for Thought Survey.
Mylocalonestop.co.uk Survey – Helpful Tips
- If you have participated in the Onestop Survey earlier, you can check the previous winners here.
- All the One Stop Customer Survey participants need to provide correct and valid contact information. They can only contact you through the details you are given during the Survey.
- We are suggesting you keep all the receipts while shopping. It may help you to win free rewards like this.
- If you cannot complete the Survey or faced any difficulties, then get our assistance here at surveydetails.co.uk.
About One Stop Shop
Isn’t it very convenient if we can shop everything from a single place? One Stop Shop is precisely what its name suggests. It is a store that will provide you with everything in one place. One shop store, which was initially established in 1975, later became a subsidiary of Tesco. The company has business with over 900 shops in the UK.
One Stop Shop Contact Support
Customer support number:
015 433 63133 (Monday – Friday: 9 am to 5 pm)
Contact Page: www.onestop.co.uk/contact-us
One Stop Stores Ltd,
West Midlands, WS87HU
We hope we have solved all of your queries, and you are now ready to bang the Mylocalonestop Survey at www.mylocalonestop.co.uk and take the reward home.
If you found this helpful, don’t forget to share it with your family and friends as well.