Post Office Feedback Survey UK: All of us are familiar with the Post Office. The Post Office receives a lot of feedback from its customers each and every day. Now, they are collecting all the feedback in one place through the Post Office Voice of Customer Survey found at www.postoffice.co.uk/feedback.
It is an online questionnaire, and you will get an amazing opportunity to win a free reward by simply sharing your previous visiting experience. That is, you will be rewarded with an One4all Gift Card worth £100.
All information you would seek to complete the Post Office Survey is provided in this article. We have included more about the Post Office, rules and requirements to participate in the survey, step-by-step instructions, rewards, and contact information. This will make it easy for you.
Just go through the article.
Purpose of the Post Office Feedback Survey
Post Office Ltd in the United Kingdom believes that they have to improve the service in different ways. They have several plans for the future Post Office. They want the help of their customers to shape the future of the UK’s Post Office. So, they are conducting an online feedback survey.
Feedback from customers helps to develop a better customer experience in the future and enhance services. Honest answers from customers to survey questions are relevant for improving customer experiences. As the survey report comes directly from customers, it is much more valuable and practical. So, they can make significant changes to keep you happy on your next visit.
Post Office Voice of Customer Survey Reward
You will be entered into a prize draw to win a £100 One4all Gift Card after completing the Postoffice Feedback Survey. Every month, five winners will be chosen randomly, and each winner will get a £100 gift card.
You can redeem the Gift Card in more than 130 High Street brands and restaurants. Also, you can use the discount voucher even if it is in-store or online shopping.
Note that the promoter has the right to change or cancel the Post Office monthly prize draw.
Postoffice.co.uk/feedback Survey Rules and Requirements
If you are interested in participating in the Post Office customer survey, it would be required to follow the below-given rules and requirements:
- You must be a legal resident of Great Britain.
- You must be at least 18 years or older to participate in the Post Office customer feedback survey.
- Each participant is only eligible for one prize.
- You must not be an employee of the Post Office or a family member of one of their employees.
- You have to take this survey on your own, don’t attempt this on somebody else behalf.
- The draw will be on the first working day of the following month at Kantar UK Ltd office.
- There won’t be any cash substitute for the survey reward; you should accept it as given.
- The winner will get the winning notification within 14 days of the draw.
- One point must keep in mind that an alternative winner will be selected if the winner fails to accept the reward within 14 days of the winner being notified.
- The prize will be awarded within six weeks of the drawing date.
- A device like a laptop, tab or mobile phone with a fair internet connection is demanded to be within the hand to access the survey at www.postoffice.co.uk/feedback.
- No purchase or payment is necessary to take part in the survey.
- You must have knowledge of reading and writing in English to participate in the survey.
- Click here to read the full terms & conditions.
Quicksteps to Win A £100 One4all Gift Card from Post Office
- Visit the official survey website at Postoffice.co.uk/feedback.
- Enter your postcode, branch code, street name, or location and select your Post Office branch from the map.
- Provide your age, gender, date, and time of your visit.
- On the next page, select ‘Yes’ to make an entry to the Post Office Tell Us Prize Draw.
- Then, give your personal information such as full name, e-mail id, and phone number.
- Now, start answering all the questions and complete the survey by clicking on the submit.
How to Do the Post Office Customer Survey at www.Postoffice.co.uk/feedback – Detailed Guide
Need more details about how to do the survey?
Don’t worry; I’ve got it covered for you; just keep reading and follow the below-given steps:
1. Open the browser and go to the official website. That is, www.Postoffice.co.uk/feedback.
2. You will enter into the Post Office official feedback survey page.
3. Then, you have to enter your valid Fadcode, postcode, town, or street name.
4. Then, click on the ‘Enter’ button and identify your Post Office Branch from the given map.
5. Now, click on the ‘Feedback’ button with your Post Office branch name. Then, read the instruction given on the page.
6. Select how you heard about the Post Office Feedback survey: either through invitation card, Till Receipt, or e-mail.
7. Then, choose your age and gender.
8. After that, give the date and time of your latest visit to the Post Office branch.
9. Now, choose ‘Yes’ to enter the Post Office Tell Us Prize Draw to win the gift card.
10. Fill in the contact details by providing original information as you will be contacted related to the prize draw.
11. Then, start the survey by giving your feedback or rating to the questions and submit it.
12. Finally, you have successfully finished taking part in the Post Office customer survey. And you will be on the way to winning a £100 One4all gift card.
www.Postoffice.co.uk/feedback Survey – Helpful Tips
- The Post Office Tellus Survey Prize Draw winner will get the notification through phone or e-mail. So, read your messages at least once a day.
- If you provide the wrong e-mail id, the company cannot contact you and lose your free reward.
- Go through the ‘Survey’ category from the top menu and browse through your familiar shops to win free rewards by sharing your feedback.
- If you need any help related to the Post Office Customer Satisfaction Survey, you can reach us at surveydetails.co.uk.
- You can use the below-given comment box to provide your reviews so that others can know about various Post Office Branches.
About Post Office Ltd.
Post Office Ltd, headquartered in Finsbury Dials, 20 Finsbury Street, London, EC2Y 9AQ, is the national Post Office of the United Kingdom. It was founded in 1986 and owned by the UK Governments Investments.
The Post Office provides a wide range of products, including postage stamps and banking, through its nationwide network of Post Office branches. Now, Post Office provides over 170 products and services, including mails, retail, financial services, government services, telecoms, etc.
The Post Office has launched its own charity fund, steppingstone fund, etc. These days, customers can withdraw cash, deposit cash, get balance inquiries, make cash payments, and others through the Post Office.
In addition, you can apply for a passport, driving license, and international driving permit in some selected branches. Almost 5020 employees are working under the national Post Office.
Post Office UK Contact Details
If you wish to contact us for some reason, you can do so by sending a message to:
Contact Number: 0345 722 3355
We’ve given all of the details needed to complete the Post Office Feedback survey. Read the entire article thoroughly before jumping into the opportunity to earn the reward at www.postoffice.co.uk/feedback.
Please forward this article to any friends or family members who may be interested.