Chef and Brewer Feedback Survey: Food and drinks are the central part of your best day out or day in. We are all fond of restaurants, cafés, and pubs with a goose ambiance with a portion of good food. It lightens us up like nothing else. Chef and brewer are one of the typical pubs with an excellent atmosphere and a palatable food menu; they are always one of our go-to places.
They offer an online feedback survey at www.chefandbrewer.com/feedback for their customers to rate them and discuss their problems or incidents within the pub. Chef and Brewer want to know their client’s opinions about them. One of the best things about the survey is that they are proposing an opportunity to win a reward.
This article is for the people who want to take the Chef and Brewer Customer Satisfaction Survey. We have included all the information about the survey, including the terms and conditions of the survey, a guide to help you follow the survey, survey reward, and their customer support details.
Purpose of the Chef and Brewer Feedback Survey
Customers are an essential part of a company, no matter what the company is dealing with. Chef and Brewer know this well. They want their customers to be happy after visiting the pub. Through this survey, they can get an idea about their strengths and weaknesses.
They welcome both the appreciation and criticisms and look for honest opinions to improve their service. After getting the feedback data, they will analyze the data thoroughly and find out a solution. They do not wish to make their customer go through the same incident again.
www.Chefandbrewer.com/feedback Survey Reward
They are very concerned about you also. In this fast pacing life, taking time off for a survey isn’t likely to happen. Therefore, the company is offering you a reward. If you complete the survey successfully, they will add you to a sweepstake to win a £1000 cash prize.
The cash reward will be awarded in the cheque form. And, the prize given is not transferrable, exchangeable, or refundable. Also, the winner is responsible for all taxes related to the award.
Chefandbrewer Guest Survey Rules and Requirements
- The survey is open to legal residents of the United Kingdom
- The participants should be at least 18 to be eligible to enter the Chef and Brewer Feedback Survey.
- The employees of the Chef and Brewer and their immediate family members (mother, father, siblings, children, or spouse), promoters, agents, or representatives are not eligible for the survey.
- The prize should be accepted as awarded. And, no substitute is promoted for the reward.
- The participants are expected to submit the survey before the closing date. Those submitted after the closing date are not considered for the monthly sweepstakes.
- A participant can submit four surveys per month. The company will filter more than four entries out of the prize draw.
- On the 10th business day of each month, a winner will be selected randomly, and the winner will be notified via phone or e-mail.
- The winner will lose the chance to win the rewards if he/she fails to claim the reward no later than 14 days after receiving the notification.
- A purchase receipt with a survey code or invite code from the pub is not required to participate in the Chef and Brewer Feedback Survey.
- A computer or a similar device with a fair internet connection is needed to enter the survey at www.chefandbrewer.com/feedback.
- The entrants should have the ability to comprehend English, as the survey is available in English only.
Quicksteps to Win £1000 Cash Prize from Chef and Brewer
- Open www.chefandbrewer.com/feedback to participate in the survey.
- Provide details like the pub’s location, date, and the time of your visit.
- Then, enter the personal contact details like name, e-mail, phone number, postcode, and age.
- Afterward, you can rate the pub following your last visit. You can also rate them and give them remarkable advice to improve their services.
- At last, you will be given an option to enter the £1000 prize draw, so just tick the check box.
- Now, you have successfully completed the Chef and Brewer Guest Satisfaction Survey and entered the sweepstakes.
How to Do the Chef and Brewer Feedback Survey at www.chefandbrewer.com/feedback – Detailed Guide
1. Visit www.chefandbrewer.com/feedback to participate in the guest satisfaction survey.
2. Read all the terms & conditions given at the bottom of the page. Ensure you are aware of all the terms and conditions, as you will agree to all of them while entering the Chef and Brewer Feedback Survey.
3. Click on ‘Complete the Survey’ and then add the location of the pub you visited and also the frequency of your visit.
4. On the next page, add the time and date you had visited the pub.
5. Following that, add your details, including your name, e-mail address, phone number, age, and postcode.
6. You will be asked to rate your satisfaction and answer all the questions regarding the visit. Make sure it is honest.
7. You can even elaborate on the experience in your own words and also add a picture if you wish to.
8. Finally, put a tick on the option to enter into the £1000 prize draw.
9. Submit the survey, and you are now added to the monthly sweepstakes.
Chefandbrewer Feedback Survey – Helpful Tips
- The Chefandbrewer customer survey participants should check the winner’s details by sending an envelope to Greene King Brewing and Retailing Limited.
- Search for your favourite shops in the survey section from the top menu and follow our simple guide to win exciting rewards.
- You can get our assistance here at surveydetails.co.uk if you have any doubts while completing the survey at www.chefandbrewer.com/feedback.
- Positive or negative feedback won’t affect the chances of winning the prize draw. So always submit your honest opinion.
About Chef and Brewer
We all love country pubs. They have a vintage feeling that makes your heart warm. If you are aware of this feeling, you will also be aware of the Chef and Brewer Pubs. They are a chain of traditional pub restaurants in the United Kingdom. And, now they have 127 pubs all around the UK. They are owned by the Greene King, which is a subsidiary of the Spirit Pub Company.
Chef and Brewer Contact Details
Customer support: – www.chefandbrewer.com/contact-guest-relations
Greene King Brewing and Retailing Limited,
Bury St Edmunds,
Suffolk IP33 1QT
We hope that your concerns about the Chef and Brewer Feedback Survey are away. So don’t wait anymore; just complete the survey at www.chefandbrewer.com/feedback and grab your chance to win the £1000 cash prize.
Please share the article with those who might find this helpful. Good Luck!!!