Foot Locker Survey: If you’ve visited the Foot Locker store recently, then here’s excellent news for you. You will win a discount coupon by spending 5 minutes on the Foot Locker Customer Satisfaction Survey at www.footlockersurvey.eu.
We explained here how you should submit the feedback to win the Foot Locker Survey Award. You can also find information on the Foot Locker Survey rules, detailed steps, and the official survey links.
Purpose of the Foot Locker Survey
The reviews you provide through the Foot Locker survey enable the business to develop its products and services. That’s the significance of this feedback survey. Therefore Foot Locker wishes to invite all its clients to engage in the survey.
Also, they value your time and efforts to take the Foot Locker feedback survey. That’s why the company awards Foot Locker coupons to customers who have completed the Foot Locker survey successfully. After the survey has been completed, each survey participant receives a Foot Locker coupon.
Some Foot Locker products do not qualify for a cut. This is typically listed in red on the store page of Foot Locker. Foot Locker cards cannot be used to buy Foot Locker cards. The Foot Locker coupon code can also be written down on your receipt and taken to your Foot Locker store the next time you go to collect your discount.
Foot Locker Feedback Survey Reward
After completing the Guest Satisfaction Survey at www.footlockersurvey.eu, you will receive the Foot Locker Promo code. Write this code into Foot Locker Coupon and carry it to Foot Locker Stores for €10.00/£7.50 off on your next visit.
Note: – Some Foot Locker products do not qualify for a cut. This is typically listed in red on the store page of Foot Locker. This survey reward can be changed at any time. Your “Survey Reward” is based on your receipt. Pay attention to that specified on your receipt.
Foot Locker Guest Satisfaction Survey Rules and Requirements
- The survey participants should have a purchase receipt from any of the Foot Locker stores.
- In order to be eligible for the survey, you must be a legal resident of Sweden, Norway, Austria, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Poland, Portugal, Germany, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Luxemburg, Belgium, Italy, Spain, France, and Denmark.
- You should be at least 18 years older to be eligible to participate in the Foot Locker eu survey.
- A laptop or mobile with a reliable internet connection is required to complete the survey.
- You must complete the Foot Locker survey successfully within 14 days of purchase to get the validation code.
- This validation code helps you to get a €10.00/£7.50 discount on 1 pair of shoes, one piece of clothing, 1 accessory item, or a combination of these 3 items.
- The minimum buying value of the transaction should be €50 (£35) to be eligible for redeeming the discount on your next purchase.
- This validation code can be used at all Foot Locker/Locker stores, except Foot Locker Outlet stores.
- The Foot Locker coupon code is valid after seven days from the original purchase date and has an expiry date of 6 months.
- Only one validation code can be claimed by a single purchase.
- The rebate cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The discount is not valid with other deals or multiple offers.
- You cannot redeem this discount on www.footlocker.eu.
- The discount coupon cannot be available to buy gift cards.
- For more detailed rules, click here.
Quicksteps to Get a Foot Locker €10.00/£7.50 Discount Coupon
- Visit footlockersurvey.eu for the Guest Survey website.
- Enter your store number, transaction number, and date & time of your visit from the sales receipt.
- Rate your overall degree of satisfaction according to your perception of your latest visit.
- Answer all questions from pleased to unhappy on a genuine basis.
- Submit the survey, and on your next visit to Foot Locker, you will be given a discount code to save money.
Step by Step Instructions to Participate in the Foot Locker Survey at www.footlockersurvey.eu
1. Visit the official website Foot Locker EU Client Satisfaction Survey at www.footlockersurvey.eu.
2. To continue this survey, pick your preferred language.
3. Enter your 5-digit shop code and click on the “Next” button.
4. Now, submit the transaction number, visit date, and time as printed on your purchase receipt.
5. Evaluate your experience at the store and provide your satisfaction on a scale of one to five.
6. Honestly, respond to all the questions related to your shopping in the store.
7. Enter the gender and age group; also, you can skip it if you want to.
8. Finally, finish the survey and get your free validation code.
9. Write your receipt with the validation code and redeem it on your next visit to the Foot Locker shop.
www.Footlockersurvey.eu Survey – Helpful Tips
- You should keep all the invoices or sales receipts you have got while shopping. Because these receipts may help you earn big rewards.
- If you found any problems while filling the Foot Locker survey at www.footlockersurvey.eu, make us know in the comment section and get assistance from us here at surveydetails.co.uk.
- Also, every Foot Locker Clients can share reviews about their service, employees, and other factors.
All About Foot Locker
Foot Locker Retail, Inc. is a shoe and sportswear retailer. The headquarters is, based in Midtown Manhattan, NY.
The store was founded in 1974 and, 14 years later, it was founded as a separate entity. There are 3,921 Foot Locker shops in total and not only run in the United States but worldwide. In Canada, the Asia Pacific, and Europe, you will find them. Just a few locations are in the UK, New Zealand, and Australia.
Foot Locker Contact Information
E-mail at: help.footlocker.eu/hc/en-gb/requests/new
International Customers: 715-261-9708
Live Chat Page: help.footlocker.eu/
Foot Locker Europe.com B.V.,
Ir. DS. Tuijnmanweg 3-5,
4131 PN Vianen, The Netherlands,
KvK Utrecht no. 30181126.
The Foot Locker Survey is an ideal way for your suggestions and problems to be shared. You will get a discount code for your next purchase if you have successfully completed the Foot Locker feedback survey at www.footlockersurvey.eu.
Also, share it on social media and What’s App for your friends who might be helpful with this.