The Odeon cinemas in the UK want to know what their customers think about them through their Tell Odeon Feedback Survey at www.tellodeon.com or www.tellodeon.co.uk, so they can understand what is it makes their customers love them.
Also, they will know where the customers think the Odeon can improve the movie-watching experience of their customers. The best part is that you can win either a pair of Odeon cinema admission vouchers or a Limitless card that lets you watch movies for free for a whole year!!!
And, what do you have to do to avail this amazing opportunity? Just keep reading.
Purpose of the Tell Odeon Online Survey
The ODEON group has managed to keep their customers happy, smiling, and satisfied through all these years. Their existence that has reached almost a century now is ample proof for it. It is possible to stay open and keep working for this long only if you keep your customers happy.
That is exactly why the ODEON group wants to know what you think about them now. They need to understand what makes you like them, what areas you think the ODEON could improve so that they can keep you happy and make changes that would make you more comfortable the next time you visit an ODEON Cinema.
TellOdeon Feedback Survey Reward
Upon successfully completing the Tell Odeon Survey, you get a chance to enter the Odeon Prize Draw. If you win the draw, you shall be rewarded with either a Limitless Card that allows you to watch movies at ODEON free for a whole year (first winner) or a pair of Silver Odeon cinema admission vouchers for the following five winners.
Note: The winners will receive the notification of winning within seven days from the closing date of the Tell Odeon Prize Draw. Also, the rewards do not include any drinks, food, or the cost of travel to the Odeon Cinema Location.
Odeon Customer Satisfaction Survey Rules and Requirements
If you are planning to take part in the TellODEON customer feedback survey, it would be a good idea to be familiarised with the below-given rules:
- You must be a legal resident of either the United Kingdom or the Republic of Ireland to take part in the survey.
- You must be at least 16 years or older to participate in the ODEON feedback survey.
- The ODEON’s prize draw happens only once a calendar month.
- No purchase or bill is mandatory for taking part in the Tell Odeon’s Survey.
- You can take part in the TellOdeon Survey on any day of the month at any point in time.
- If you are below 18 years of age, you will need to obtain permission from your legal guardian to participate in the survey as well as to enter the prize draw and claim the prize.
- To take part in the ODEON customer feedback survey, you must by no means be an employee of the ODEON group or be related to any employee of the ODEON store.
- The entry to the Odeon’s customer satisfaction survey is only one time per person per month.
- There will be a total of 6 winners in the ODEON’s prize draw per month.
- All the winners will get the notification no later than seven days from the month-end date.
- The winner has to claim the prize within five days from the notification of winning.
- Also, you will have to provide a valid address to claim the prize.
- The prize you receive upon successful participation and victory in Odeon’s customer feedback survey and prize draw is 100% not negotiable and not transferable.
- For more details, click here.
Quicksteps to Win TellOdeon Limitless Gift Membership
The quick steps that you have to follow to participate in the Odeon’s customer satisfaction survey are given below:
- Visit the official website of Tell Odeon feedback survey at www.tellodeon.com / www.tellodeon.co.uk. And click on “Continue.”
- Provide details about your visit, such as cinema location, date, and showtime.
- Answer the Survey Questions honestly.
- Accept the consent to enter the Tellodeon monthly prize draw by ticking the box.
- Give your valid contact information such as name, phone number, and e-mail.
- That’s it, you have completed the Tell Odeon survey and entered the prize draw.
How to Do the TellOdeon Survey at www.tellodeon.com – Detailed Guide
Need more information about how to do the survey?
Don’t worry, I’ve got it covered for you; just keep reading and follow the below given detailed steps:
1. Firstly, take your smartphone, tablet, or laptop and open the web browser and go to Tell Odeon’s customer feedback survey official website that is available at www.tellodeon.com or www.tellodeon.co.uk.
2. Once you reach the official page, you will be welcomed by the ODEON’s message to you, and enter information regarding the date, showtime, and cinema location of your last visit.
3. Also, you have to do is confirm that you are either 16 years older or above.
4. Now the real survey starts, and it is now that you will have to answer questions regarding your last visit to the ODEON.
5. You will have to rate the services provided to you by the ODEON group during your last visit to the cinema.
6. One thing you have to make sure of while giving the ratings, be as honest as possible. So that the ODEON group can make the best possible improvements to their service.
7. Now, answer some questions regarding your age and gender for classification purposes.
8. Then, tick the box below to enter the Tellodeon prize draw and click ‘Next.’
9. After answering all the questions, you will have to provide your personal contact information so that it would be possible to contact you if you are the selected winner in the Odeon Prize draw.
10. Finally, you have successfully finished taking part in the TellOdeon customer satisfaction survey.
Mail Entry for Residents of Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland
Participants from Ireland can enter the TellOdeon prize draw via postal entry. Take a white paper and enter your details such as name, address, e-mail, and phone number sent to the below address.
Also, don’t forget to write “Tell ODEON UKI Prize Draw” on the postal cover.
ODEON Cinemas Limited,
8th Floor, 1 Stephen Street,
London, W1T 1AT
Tell Odeon Survey – Helpful Tips
- The winner’s list will be available within the first seven days of a month. So always check the announcement of the Odeon Prize Draw winners.
- The Odeon group will contact you through e-mail or phone. So provide your correct contact information while completing the survey.
- If you have noticed any issues while entering the prize draw, let us know those issues and get help from us here at surveydetails.co.uk.
About Odeon Cinemas
Today, the name ODEON is familiar to most of us who are from the United Kingdom or the Irelands. In 1928 the first-ever ODEON CINEMA opened in Brierly Hill, which is now known by the name West midlands. It was Oscar Deutsch who inaugurated the first-ever ODEON Cinema. During those years, the ODEON was more commonly referred to as “Picture House.”
Later after a long gap of a 10-year interval, ODEON became a part of the Rank Organization. However, the Rank organisation continued owning, maintaining and accruing profits from the ODEON for almost 60 years that followed.
Years have passed with the ODEON contributing to the entertainment sector, and As of the records in 2016, Odeon is the largest cinema chain in the United Kingdom by its market share. I think it is evident that the ODEON still has an irreplaceable part in their customers’ minds.
Odeon Contact Details
UK Customer Service: 0333 006 7777
Ireland Customer Service: 353 16 869 460
ODEON Cinemas Limited
8th Floor, 1 Stephen Street,
London, W1T 1AT
Contact Page: help.odeon.co.uk
Now, you know all about the Tell Odeon feedback survey and prize draw, I hope you avail this wonderful opportunity without fail.
So go to www.tellodeon.com right now, and win your free cinema vouchers.