Most of us need no introduction to Pizza Hut. Pizza Hut is one of the largest restaurant chains in the world and is very concerned about the experience and satisfaction offered to its customers. Hence, the restaurant chain has introduced a customer satisfaction survey as TellPizzaHut Survey UK at www.tellpizzahut.co.uk, especially for the UK locations, where the customers can share Pizza Hut Feedback UK.
If you’re a frequent pizza hut client. You’re always invited to take a look at the pizza hut. If you win this survey, the Pizza Hut Guest Feedback Survey earns you a £1,000 cash prize in a daily draw. All the visitors from the restaurant can participate in the prize draw.
It must be required to satisfy the terms and conditions and follow the instructions (guide steps) shown below to get a free entry in the free cash survey.
Purpose of the TellPizzaHut.co.uk Survey
The survey TellPizzaHut wants all of your suggestions, opinions and complaints. Pizza Hut wants to share your experiences and know what and how changes should be implemented.
Indicate your feedback, so that they will analyze the problems and correct them in real-time, as part of the Pizza Hut survey. The survey from TellPizzaHut facilitates the communication and connection between both customer and company.
The two-way communication makes it convenient and effective for consumers and businesses to exchange their messages. Moreover, the interaction makes the business and customers friendly. So now you are able to try the survey? Not yet, please follow the rules and instructions carefully.
TellPizzaHut UK Survey Reward
Daily Sweepstakes: The restaurant chain offers the customers Free Pizza Hut Cash Prize and 10 chances to win £1000 in each daily mail-in entry draw. The reward of the daily sweepstakes will be awarded in the currency of the winner’s country, either in £1,000, DKK 8000 or €1,000.
Weekly Sweepstakes: There are three (3) rewards per week, will be awarded either £500, DKK 4000 or €500 to the winner in their currency, and paid in the form of a cheque or money order.
TellPizzaHut.co.uk Feedback Survey Rules and Requirements
Make sure you review all the following rules and conditions to maximize your chances of winning.
- A customer or a visitor from the Pizza Hut restaurant chain is expected to have a valid visit receipt.
- A device (mobile, computer) with the internet connection, e-mail ID or telephone number, and an understanding of the English language are required to participate in the survey.
- To participate in the drawing, you must make an entry by mail or online.
- At the time of participation, applicants must be 18 or older.
- Only legal residents of British, Danish, German, and Irish nationalities can participate.
- There are no requirements for making a purchase or payment for sharing feedback on the survey portal or entering the cash prize draw event.
- One (1) prize per day of £1,000 in the form of cheque or money order is offered to the winner.
- The employees, employers, representatives, officers, directors or staff members of the Pizza Hut restaurant chain and/or their immediate family members cannot participate in the prize draw event.
- The prize draw winner has to accept the prize as awarded and cannot transfer, sell or exchange.
Quicksteps to Take Tellpizzahut.co.uk Survey
- Go to Tellpizzahut UK Survey Portal at www.TellPizzaHut.co.uk.
- Enter the Pizzahut Receipt Number and the necessary details.
- Share your Pizzahut Feedback or issues and complete the feedback page.
- Enter your personal details to finish the survey.
- Submit the survey, and get your free entry in the £1000 in a daily prize draw.
How To Enter the £1000 Survey at www.TellPizzaHut.co.uk – Detailed Guide
1. Go to tell Pizza Hut UK Survey Homepage at www.TellPizzaHut.co.uk.
3. To get started, enter your time of the visit and choose whether you opted for “dining in” or “taking away.”
4. Upon entering the necessary details, the survey participant will be on the main feedback page. Here, answer/rate the questions/issues you have experienced at the Pizza Hut restaurant with all honesty.
5. Once done, check the option YES for the question if you wished to enter the Pizza Hut Survey Prize Draw.
6. Now, provide the following personal details to enter the prize draw event; First Name, Surname, Telephone, and E-mail address.
7. In the end, submit your survey and get your free entry in the £1000 in a daily prize draw.
Once on completing the steps above, you will receive a notification on your screen that THANK YOU FOR YOUR FEEDBACK, and it means you have entered the prize draw successfully. Now, the participant just has to wait for the restaurant chain to announce the prize draw winners.
TellPizzaHut Feedback Survey – Helpful Tips
- The participants must provide personal details very carefully and correctly in order to enter the prize draw successfully.
- Also, TellPizzaHut UK Survey participants have to check the prize draw winners announcement. Who Knows, if you might be the next lucky winner to win £1000.
- All the surveydetails.co.uk site users are suggested to take care of their receipts whenever they visit any restaurants, retailers, stores, shops or pharmacies. Get the receipt straight to us, share feedback, take the online survey with us here, win free food, free cash, free gift card and other survey rewards/prizes with us here at our site surveydetails.co.uk.
- The Pizza Hut restaurant visitors who cannot share Pizza Hut Feedback UK or cannot enter the TellPizzaHut UK Survey prize draw at www.TellPizzaHut.co.uk can share their issues below. Share Tell Pizza Hut Survey issues below and get online assistance from us here at surveydetails.co.uk.
All About Pizza Hut
In terms of both its number of restaurants and its market share, Pizza Hut Inc. is the world’s largest pizza restaurant company. PepsiCo, Inc. subsidiary, is responsible for over 11,000 pizza restaurants and supply outlets worldwide in 90 countries. In October 1997, Tricon Global Restaurants, Inc. was expected to become a subsidiary of the spin-off of the restaurant holdings of PepsiCo.
Pizza Hut was formed in Wichita, Kansas in 1958 by Dan and Frank Carney. When a friend proposed to open a pizza salon, then they decided the idea makes sense and lent 600 dollars from their mom to run a company with associate John Bender. Carneys and Bender launched the first Pizza Hut Business when they leased a small building at 503 South Bluff in downtown Wichita and purchased second-hand technology to make pizzas. In the following year, Pizza Hut was organized in 1959 in Kansas and the first franchise unit launched by Dick Hassur in Topeka, Kansas.
Pizza Hut Contact Details
One Victoria Square
Phone Number: 0800 028 7034
E-mail Pizza Hut Customer Care
Many of us do not take the time to let organizations know how well they meet our needs. After all, we all get busy. However, helping a big business such as Pizza Hut will make them concentrate more on what they want and less on what they don’t.
This helps us to achieve a better customer experience through customer surveys such as TellPizzaHut. They can also help you win significant cash prizes, more importantly. Not a bad deal, right?
So why are you still here?
Go to www.tellpizzahut.co.uk right now and win your chance to get the £1000 cash prize!