You can participate in the online Dominos Feedback Survey conducted on the official website at Feedusback.dominos.co.uk if you are recently visited or ordered from Domino’s Pizza Restaurant.
Domino’s Pizza presents you with an opportunity to open up about your experience and speak to them without hesitation. They consider their poor areas and make changes and enhancements to your goals according to your input.
This can also establish and help to create a strong relationship between customers and restaurants. You will also get a great opportunity to save your money by getting Domino’s Free Pizza in exchange for your opinions. Read this entire article for more information on the Dominos Free Pizza Opinion Survey, the rules and regulations, and the rewards for Feedusback Dominos Competition.
Purpose of the Feedusback Dominos Survey
The online feedback survey is hosted by the Domino’s Pizza restaurant chain at Feedusback.Dominos.co.uk. The key reason behind the online Dominos Free Pizza Survey is to keep up with customers to satisfy their expectations and requirements.
Domino’s Pizza Survey invites all customers to evaluate and review Domino’s Pizza, food, price, staff, cleanliness, Covid safety measures, and many other points. Dominos Free Pizza Survey takes all the reviews to boost customer loyalty and satisfaction. So, if you have visited Domino’s Pizza, share your feedback to get a better customer experience when you visit Dominos next time.
Dominos Feedback Survey Reward
After completing Domino’s Pizza Guest Experience Survey, you have the chance to join the Domino’s Pizza Sweepstakes to win the following prize:
12 gift coupons for Dominos Free Pizza; each coupon allows one Pizza free each month. So the lucky winner will receive Free Dominos Pizza for one year.
Dominos Feed Us Back Survey Rules and Requirements
See the instructions and needs below for the Domino Pizza Survey and participate in the sweeping campaign to gain a draw.
- This Feedusback Dominos sweepstake is only open to legal residents of the UK (including Northern Ireland) and the Republic of Ireland.
- The participants must be at least 18 years old to enter the prize draw.
- You are not eligible to participate in the survey if you are an employee of dominos UK and/or their immediate relative.
- You need a genuine purchase receipt from Domino’s Pizza Restaurant to enter the survey.
- To enter the Dominos Free Pizza prize draw, the participants are required to complete the Dominos Feedback Survey successfully.
- You have 14 days to claim the free pizza coupon after receiving the prize notification.
- The winner is required to submit a valid receipt to receive the prize.
- The participants should have a valid e-mail address and contact number.
- You must have a laptop/computer or tablet with a strong and secure internet connection with you.
- To understand the Feedusback Dominos survey questions and provide meaningful and adequate answers, you need to be fluent in English.
- A maximum of one entry is allowed per order receipt.
- At the end of every month, one winner will be chosen randomly.
- Prizes are not transferable and should be accepted as offered.
- For detailed terms & conditions, click here.
Quicksteps to Win Dominos Free Pizza Coupons
- Visit the Dominos Feedback Survey portal at Feedusback.Dominos.co.uk (For UK Residents) or Feedusback.Dominos.ie (For ROI Residents). And click on ‘Continue.’
- Provide purchase date, time, total amount, order number, and all other required information, which are available in the pizza box or the E-mail.
- Respond to the questions of the survey sincerely focused on your last Domino’s pizza trip.
- Provide your valid contact details at the end of the Dominos Feed Us Back Survey to receive the prizes.
- Click Next, and now you have successfully entered the prize draw to win Dominos Free Pizza Coupons.
Step by Step Procedure to Enter the Dominos Feedback Survey at Feedusback.Dominos.co.uk
2. Enter the information available on your receipt, pizza box, or e-mail:
- Store Number of Dominos
- Date of Visit
- Visit Time
- Amount Spent
- Order Number
3. Select how you ordered recently on Dominos Pizza.
4. Click on the ‘NEXT’ and rate your overall level of satisfaction as per your ongoing perception of the visit.
5. Truly answer all the Feedusback Dominos survey questions on the scale from satisfied to dissatisfied and click on ‘NEXT.’
6. The questions will be about your order, the supporting essence of the workers, customer administration, covid safety measures, and services.
7. Select your age from the given range for classification purposes.
8. On the next window, select Yes to enter the Dominos Free Pizza Prize Draw.
9. Finally, you have to provide your contact details, such as your name, contact number, and e-mail address.
10. To complete the Dominos Feed Us Back Survey, click ‘NEXT.’ Consequently, you will get one entry in the sweepstakes. If you are a lucky winner, they will contact you via the contact details you provided in the survey.
Feed Us Back Dominos Survey – Helpful Tips
- All Dominos Feedback Survey participants must check the free pizza winner’s list every month. Maybe your name will be there!
- Always make sure your personal information is correct before submitting it. Incorrect contact information may cause communication issues with the promoter.
- Keep all the receipts you have received while shopping. You may get many chances to win free rewards.
- Bring those receipts here, follow our simple survey guidance, and get free prizes.
- If you found any difficulties while filling out the Dominos Feed Us Back Survey at Feedusback.dominos.co.uk, let us know those issues in the comment box and get help from us here at surveydetails.co.uk.
- Also, in the below comment box, every Dominos customer can share their positive reviews about the service, staff, and other factors.
All About Domino’s Pizza
The tale of Domino’s Pizza began with the launch of the first Dominick shop in Michigan (USA) by Tom and Jama Monaghan in 1960. Tom exchanged his vehicle for his brother’s store one year later and subsequently renamed Domino’s Pizza company. The three points on the logo reflect the three shops that Tom wanted to open originally. In the shortest possible time, the business idea was easy to supply hot and freshly made pizzas while playing an active role in the local community. Tom allowed other people to invest in opening their stores via a tiny, known format, now known as franchising.
The first store to open in Luton, Bedfordshire, Domino’s came to the UK in 1985. Today, the UK and the Republic of Ireland have over 1,200 Domino stores and more than 105 million freshly made pizzas a year.
Domino’s Pizza Contact Details
Customer Service E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Service Number: 01908 580 000
United Kingdom, MK6 4BB
For the business, you are important. You should then take the survey and tell them precisely how you feel. Tell them about it if you have a problem or do not like it. They will work to improve those places in the shop if there is anything that needs to be corrected. If you liked something, let them know that they did something right.
This is the Dominos Feed Us Back Survey that you were searching for. I trust you are fond of the post and will take the right direction for the Dominos Free Pizza survey at Feedusback.dominos.co.uk and get a chance of winning.