Take part in this Lidl Customer Satisfaction Survey on Lidl.co.uk/haveyoursay (UK) or Lidl.ie/feedback (Ireland) and get Lidl Gift Card to save money on your next shopping at Lidl stores. Tell Lidl about your experiences to let them know how satisfied you were when you visited them.
If it’s bad, give them an opportunity to fix or improve it so that you will find better and improved service the next time you visit the Lidl.
The Lidl Have Your Say Customer Survey is conducted with some rules and criteria, so read this post to get comprehensive information about those terms and survey rewards.
Purpose of the Lidl Haveyoursay Feedback Survey
As for every customer feedback survey, the Lidl Customer Feedback Survey aims to consider their customers’ complaints, feedback, and advice to make appropriate improvements to improve their customers’ satisfaction.
And as clear as sunshine, that would mean more profits to either company with happier consumers.
Lidl Customer Feedback Survey Reward (UK & Ireland)
United Kingdom: Six winners from all qualifying entries will be selected at random within 7 days from the closing date. Also, two reserved winners will be chosen simultaneously and based on the same rules. Winners will get Lidl Shopping Vouchers worth £100.
Ireland: One Winner will be selected who have provided the best answer to the question “Tell us in 25 words or less, what is your favourite thing about Lidl and why?.” You will receive a €250 Lidl gift card if you are selected as the winner from the monthly sweepstakes.
Lidl Have Your Say Survey Rules and Requirements – UK & Ireland
- The Draw is only open to British and Ireland Residents (Follow the different website for UK and Ireland).
- On the day to enter the Free Prize Draw, all participants must be 18 years and older.
- Evidence of age may be demanded as a valid Passport or Driver’s License.
- Only one entry is allowed per person during each drawing period. Second or subsequent entries shall be disqualified with the same e-mail address, receipt and/or name.
- The Lidl employees and their immediate family members or agents are not eligible for the survey.
- Registering for the Lidl newsletter is optional and is not included in the Free Prize Draw. Registering does not give a participant a benefit or an adverse effect.
- If you are the winner, you will get an e-mail notification within 10 days from the prize draw closing date.
- Also, the winner needs to claim the rewards within 14 days after receiving the notification. Otherwise, an alternate winner will be selected.
- The person who enters the Free Prize Draw shall make all entries directly. Syndicated entries or processed entries are not permitted, any such entries are discredited, and the Free Prize Draw rewards will be invalid. Any automatic entry or processing of such a system is not allowed. The entries are not approved by agents, third parties or in large numbers.
- The award could be sent only to the address given by the customer for this Free Prize Draw. No claims for prizes are authorised on or from any other Lidl premises like any other Lidl shops.
- If the Reward is in the form of Vouchers, the Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash or another prize, are non-transferable, non-refundable, cannot be resold, and will only be awarded to the winner directly.
- For complete terms & conditions – United Kingdom.
- For complete terms & conditions – Ireland.
Quick Steps to Win £100 or €250 Lidl Gift Card
- Start with a visit to the website to access the survey at Lidl.co.uk/haveyoursay (UK) or Lidl.ie/feedback (Ireland).
- Simply type your location and select the shop you visited.
- You will be asked whether your service has pleased you or not. Respond to the question and go to the next segment. Answer the questions honestly and proceed to the next section.
- Enter the recipes date, time of visit, and the frequency of your visit.
- Provide your contact details, including a valid e-mail address.
- Click ‘Enter Now’, and you are ow entered the sweepstakes to win a £100 or €250 Gift Card.
How to Take the Lidl Customer Survey at Lidl.co.uk/haveyoursay (UK) | Lidl.ie/feedback (Ireland) – Detailed Guide
1. Begin by visiting their site for the survey Lidl.co.uk/haveyoursay (UK); if you are from the United Kingdom. Search for the store you had visited simply by typing your location. Once you select your location, tap “NEXT”.
The participants from Ireland should enter the survey at Lidl.ie/feedback (Ireland).
2. Select your age group from the drop-down menu.
3. You will be asked whether you were satisfied with their service or not. Answer the question and move on to the next section.
4. In the next section, you may find questions regarding the availability of the products in the store. Honestly, answer the questions and go on to the next section.
5. Few questions based on your visit will be asked to you. Address those questions honestly and tap on “NEXT”.
6. Further, you have to enter the amount spent available on your receipt, the date and time of your visit, and the frequency of your visits. After entering the details, tap on “NEXT”.
7. On the next page, select your gender and respond if you are the Lidle Plus Customer.
8. Now, after clicking the Finish button, you will be asked to enter the prize draw.
9. Provide your personal details such as full name, e-mail id, and country.
10. Finally, click ‘Enter Now’ and Now, you are ready to win the prize!
Lidl UK Haveyoursay Survey – Helpful Tips
- All the customers who have participated in the Lidl Free Gift Voucher Prize Draw successfully are advised to check the list of winners each month. You will be the next lucky winner to get the Gift Card!
- There is a chance to lose your free gift card if you provide incorrect contact details, and the company may not be able to contact you. So always double-check your personal information before submitting it.
- Everyone should keep all the receipts from any store, which may help you to earn free rewards.
- Submit those receipts here, get simple survey guidance, win exciting rewards, and save a lot on your next shopping.
- If you have experienced any issues while entering the survey at Lidl.co.uk/haveyoursay, submit those difficulties in the below comment section and get immediate help from us here at surveydetails.co.uk.
- All the participants are also encouraged to share their positive thoughts about the services, employees, and other factors, in the below comment box.
Lidl is a German discount supermarket chain of over 12,000 supermarkets in Europe and the US. The business is located in Neckarsulm, Baden-Württemberg and is part of the Schwarz Group, which also operates the Kaufland hypermarket chain.
The first Lidl store opened in 1973 at Ludwigshafen, Germany. Later they expanded their branches outside Germany during the 1990s and had stores all over Europe within a few years.
They cooperate closely with manufacturers to ensure the best quality goods are delivered to their customers at the lowest cost. They also undertake the local procurement of about two-thirds of their goods from British manufacturers where possible.
Lidl Customer Support
Tel: 0800 977 7766
Monday – Saturday: 8 am – 8 pm
Sunday: 9 am – 5 pm
Lidl Great Britain,
19 Worple Road,
London, SW19 4JS
Contact Page: customer-service.lidl.co.uk
Phone Number: 1800 20 10 80
Saturday: 9:00am – 6:00pm
Contact Page: customer-service.lidl.ie
The management would greatly appreciate your comments and suggestions. This survey includes several questions on the nature of the items in the shop, their prices, employee action and more.
You must allocate a score to each of these variables. Based on your reviews, the shop will work to develop its products. Spread the survey word so that your friends and family can also get a £100 or €250 free gift card.
So, what now?
Take the Lidl Have Your Say Feedback Survey right now at Lidl.co.uk/haveyoursay (UK) or Lidl.ie/feedback (Ireland).