Makeyourmands UK Survey: Marks and Spencer, the British multinational retailer, is well known for taking care of its customers. M&S Feedback Survey at www.Makeyourmands.co.uk or www.Tellmands.co.uk is the right way to provide your reviews and feedback.
Now, have you been to the Marks and Spencer store recently? Are you a regular Customer of Marks and Spencer? If yes, then what are you waiting for? Take Tellmands Survey here, complete it and get yourself a chance to win £50 or €50 in Cash. After completing the survey, the participant will get free entry in the Marks and Spencer Survey Prize Draw.
All M&S customers and customers can give feedback and enter the prize raffle. You will need to agree to the terms and meet the requirements. Also, please follow the instructions below in order to give feedback and be eligible to enter the draw for the cash prize.
Purpose of the Makeyourmands UK Survey
In truth, this survey’s primary purpose is to collect honest feedback from customers. It can be difficult for companies to draw customers and get honest feedback from them about their shopping experiences. That is the main reason why companies offer feedback surveys to win exciting prizes in return for your honest and genuine feedback.
So this time around, for some honest feedback, Marks and Spencer is giving away £50 Cash prizes to their customers who are ready and available to share their feedback about their shopping experience.
If you are ready to win your chance to win the £50 Cash Prize, you don’t have to wait anymore. Just write about your shopping experience with Marks and Spencer at www.tellmands.co.uk.
M&S Till Receipt Survey Reward
There is a chance to win one of the ten lucky winners each month. If you are the winner, Marks and Spencer is offering a £50 cash prize (€50 if you are from ROI) for your honest and genuine feedback through the monthly prize draw.
You can only receive the Marks and Spencer survey reward upon successful participation and completion of the Customer Feedback Survey. You need to answer all the survey questions and also need to follow the below-given rules and requirements. Otherwise, you will be disqualified from the Tellm&s monthly sweepstakes.
The rewards will be in the form of a cheque, and it is non-exchangeable and non-transferable.
www.Makeyourm&s.co.uk Survey Rules and Requirements
To take part in the Customer Experience Survey conducted by Marks and Spencer, You Must fulfil the below-given conditions:
- A customer/visitor from the M&S store is not necessary to have a valid purchase receipt.
- A device (mobile, computer, or tab) with an internet connection, e-mail address, telephone number, and an understanding of the English language must participate in the survey.
- Only the customers of Marks and Spencer store chains, who are permanent residents of the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland, can share the feedback and enter the prize draw event.
- A participant must be at least 16 years old to share Marks and Spencer Feedback, while one must be 18 years old to enter the prize draw.
- Any purchase or payment is not necessary to share feedback on the survey portal or enter the gift card prize draw event.
- Online completion of the Marks and Spencer Feedback Survey at www.makeyourm&s.co.uk is necessary to enter the prize draw event online.
- Any of the employees, representatives, officers, directors, or staff members of the Marks and Spencer retail store chain and/or their immediate family members cannot enter the sweepstakes.
- All the survey participants can only make two survey entries per household per week. More than two entries will be filtered out before the draw.
- Only one survey prize per entrant is allowed.
- The winners will receive the notification via phone or e-mail within 15 days from the month-end and have to claim the prize no later than 14 days after receiving the notification.
- If any winner fails to accept the prize within the given days, a substitute winner will be chosen by redraw.
- Click here to read complete rules and regulations.
Quicksteps to Win £50 Cash Prize from Make Your M&S Survey
- Visit Make Your Marks Survey Portal online at www.makeyourmands.co.uk or www.Tellmands.co.uk.
- Enter the date, time, M&S Survey Code, and enter the survey feedback page.
- Then rate/answer Marks and Spencer Feedback issues and answer the store experience questions.
- Choose ‘Yes,’ If you want to make an entry to the £50 prize draw.
- Enter your Personal Identification details on the next page.
- Click the Next button, and you will get an automatic entry in the sweepstakes.
The Tellmands survey participant will have to wait for the survey gift card draw winners announcement. The lucky winners will be notified by any means of contact and will be awarded £50 Cash.
How to Participate in the M&S Survey at www.Makeyourmands.co.uk – Detailed Guide
Given below are the steps that you will have to follow to complete your successful participation in the Customer Satisfaction Survey conducted by M&S:
3. If you have a valid receipt, you will have to select ‘Yes,’ date, and time of your visit to the Marks and Spencer outlet/store.
4. If you don’t have a visit receipt, Click on ‘No,’ enter the date and time of your visit. Then click ‘Next’ and enter your region and store name.
5. Now, you will have to answer the questions about your shopping experiences at the Marks and Spencer Outlet. Most questions will have multiple choices from which you can choose your answer.
6. You may also have to answer questions that provide a box where you can type in your issues or thoughts. And, some more questions will be asked in which you can rate from a 1 to 5 scale.
7. If you would like to answer more questions regarding your experience, then choose ‘Yes’ and continue.
8. Enter your gender, age, and other specified information for classification purposes.
9. On the next page, select ‘Yes’ and enter your E-mail id.
10. Then, click ‘Signup for the prize draw’ to enter into the sweepstakes when you are finished answering the questionnaire.
11. Click on the ‘Finish’ button, and you will receive a notification that “Thank you for taking your time to complete this survey.”
Tellmands UK Feedback Survey – Helpful Tips
- The participants who have entered the Marks and Spencer Feedback Survey Prize Draw are suggested to check the winner’s list here. If you are the lucky winner, you will get notified via e-mail.
- A survey entrant is also advised to correctly share the personal identification details, which will help the retail store chain find you and notify you easily if you are the lucky prize draw winner.
- All the readers also suggested taking care of receipts whenever they visit restaurants, retailers, stores, shops, or pharmacies. Get the receipt straight to us, follow our online survey guide, and win free survey rewards with us here at surveydetails.co.uk.
- The participants who cannot share Marks and Spencer Feedback at www.makeyourm&s.co.uk can share them by commenting below.
- You can also share M&S Survey issues below and get online help from us to complete the Tell MandS Survey successfully and win £50 cash now itself.
About Marks and Spencer
Marks and Spencer are a massive retailer Group. They have outlets and stores throughout more than 50 other countries, which include India and Egypt. Marks and Spencer is also known for its high-quality textile and clothing items, housewares, and luxurious food products that they have offered to their customers over many years.
Although Marks and Spencer have become a global brand, their roots are much smaller than the Marks and Spencer have seen today. Their humble beginnings began in Leeds city in the United Kingdom back in 1884. It was the first British retailer group that made more than a million dollars in profits before taxes in 1998. Marks and Spencer’s have been a huge success, and they are now some of the most iconic and popular retailers in the country.
Today, Marks and Spencer have almost more than 80,000 employs in more than 800 stores and outlets just in the United Kingdom, including its very own flagship store on London’s Oxford Street.
M&S Contact Details
0333 014 8555 – Store Services
Monday to Friday: 8.00 – 20.00
Saturday & Sunday: 8.00 – 17.00
0333-014-8000 – Customer Services
Monday to Sunday: 8.00 – 20.00
Marks and Spencer Group
plc Waterside House
35 North Wharf Road
London W2 1NW
The Make Your M&S customer feedback survey that they are conducting is beneficial to the Marks and Spencer customers. Marks and Spencer do get an opportunity to make themselves better, but to be honest, who enjoys the fruit of that change? The customers only are the ones who will enjoy the fruit of such efforts, as it is their feedback and suggestions that are being taken in and considered; it is their grievances that are being redressed.
So, do you not think that if you are a Marks and Spencer customer, this is a complete win-win move for you. You either win a £50 cash prize, or you get to shop from a better place the next time. Aren’t both these options actually good for you?
So, why are you still here? Go to www.makeyourmands.co.uk right now and win your chance to get the £50 cash prize!