Lettuce Know Sainsbury’s Survey: If you are a customer of the Sainsbury’s supermarket or plan to visit the Sainsbury’s supermarket anytime soon, I have got some quite interesting and certainly happy news for you.
How would you like to shop and not have to pay for it? How would you like to win £500?
Dear friend, if you have shopped from the Sainsbury’s Supermarket, then by just rating their products, service, and ambience, you can get a chance to Win 100,000 Nectar Points worth £500 at www.Lettuce-Know.com.
So, what are you waiting for? Isn’t it a golden opportunity? And, trust me when I tell you, there’s nothing you have got to worry about. I’ve got it all covered in this article, the info to be provided, the steps you have got to follow, and here you can find everything that you need. All you have to do is keep reading.
Purpose of the Lettuce Know Sainsbury’s Online Survey
For an average supermarket to survive for over 150 years itself is a difficult task, so how would the journey to the second-largest supermarket chain have been?
Difficult? More Than difficult? Anyways, Challenging?
Yes, it could have been all those, but how did Sainsbury’s overcome all those problems and reach where it has reached now?
The answer is simple and short. They always kept their Customers Happy.
One thing that is uniquely awesome about the Sainsbury’s is that they have realized that Customer feedback can help very much create a better customer experience in the future & improve their products and services, which will add to their sales. Sainsbury also knows that honest answers from customers to survey questions are significantly important for improving the customers’ experience.
Sainsbury’s has always considered timely feedback from customers as the most important aspect of their business. It was always very important for Sainsbury’s to have your recent customer experience fresh so that they can improve their services & products to match what you have in your mind.
Sainsburys Customer Feedback Survey Reward
By participating in Sainsbury’s Customer Satisfaction Survey, you get a chance to Win 100,000 Nectar Points worth £500. From the customers who have completed the survey, 10 winners will be selected each calendar month randomly.
The winner needs to have a Nectar account to receive the rewards. If you already have, you will get it automatically; otherwise, you have to claim the rewards within 14 days after the notification.
Note: Although it is to be noted that the reward for completing this survey can change at any time.
Lettuce-Know.com Sainsburys Survey Rules and Requirements
To take part in this survey, you have few requirements that you should be able to fulfil. They are given below.
- You must be either 18 years of age or above at the time of taking the Sainsbury’s survey in order to be eligible to participate in this survey.
- You must have with you a valid purchase receipt/purchase bill of Sainsbury’s in order to participate in Sainsbury’s customer satisfaction survey.
- A mobile, laptop, pc or tablet, with a proper internet connection, is required to take part in the Lettuce Know Survey.
- You must have adequate knowledge of the English language to understand the survey questions and to provide meaningful answers.
- All participants must take the survey within the given or notified sweepstakes time frame.
- You can only participate once in the Sainsbury customer feedback survey each month.
- For more details, click here.
Quicksteps to Win Nectar Reward Points Worth £500
In order to successfully take part in Sainsbury’s customer satisfaction and feedback survey, it is suggested that you follow the below-given quick steps.
- Use your mobile, pc, laptop, or tablet to open the web browser and go to the survey website available at www.Lettuce-know.com.
- Enter details pertaining to the transaction number, the bill amount you paid or the amount spent, the code of the store you visited, the date and time of your visit, etc.
- Now, you can officially start taking the survey by clicking on the “START” button. And answer all the questions as honestly and as genuinely as possible.
- After you have answered the questions in the best honest way possible, provide your contact details such as Name, Phone Number, and E-mail Id.
- Now you have successfully taken part in the Sainsbury Customer Feedback and Satisfaction Survey.
How to Do the Sainsbury’s Feedback Survey at www.Lettuce-know.com – Detailed Guide
1. Firstly, click on the link – www.lettuce-know.com.
2. Now, you will reach the official survey page of Lettuce Know that belongs to Sainsbury.
3. Here, the Sainsbury’s Group will welcome you and tell you how and why your participation is valuable to them.
4. After that, you will have to enter the following particulars, which can be referred to from your purchase receipt/ bill.
- Amount spent
- Transaction Number
- Time of Visit
- Date of Visit
- Store number
5. After entering all the information, click on the orange button below that reads “START.” Now, you have officially started the survey.
6. Once you have started the survey, you need to describe the nature of your shopping experience.
7. On the next window, select the departments you have visited in the Sainsbury’s supermarket.
8. Now, honestly rate/answer all the question asked in the Lettuce Know Survey.
9. After reviewing all the questions, provide your age and gender for classification purpose.
10. After you have done all that, you should indicate ‘Yes’ to participate in the Sainsbury Lettuce Know Prize Draw.
11. Then provide your personal contact information so that you can be contacted by the Sainsbury group in case you win.
12. Finally, click on ‘Next’, and now, you have successfully completed the Sainsbury’s Feedback Survey and entered the Lettuce Know Prize Draw.
Sainsbury’s Lettuce Know Online Survey – Helpful Tips
- We suggest you check the winner’s details of Sainsbury’s Prize Draw. You can check it here.
- You must be careful to provide correct contact details while completing the Lettuce Know Survey. If you are the lucky winner, the company will contact you through the e-mail you have provided.
- Everyone can submit the issues you have faced while doing the Lettuce Know Sainsbury’s Survey and get immediate assistance from us here at surveydetails.co.uk.
- Positive feedback won’t increase your chance of winning. So always try to provide honest feedback, which helps them provide a better customer experience next time.
The first shop opened by Sir James John Sainsbury in Dury Lane in London to being the second-largest Grocery seller in the UK, the Sainsburys have certainly come a long way. It was in the year 1869, yes, 152 years back, that the Sainsbury Group was founded. At present, Sainsbury’s possess an undisputed 16.00% of the Supermarket Sector in the United Kingdom.
As of now, Sainsbury’s holds the title of being the second-largest chain of supermarkets in the United Kingdom. The Sainsbury’s have three divisions of themselves: their Supermarkets, which go by the name Sainsbury’s supermarkets ltd., their banking wing, which goes by the name of Sainsbury’s Bank and their Catalogue retail Stores which goes by the name Sainsbury’s Argos.
Through the 150+ years of the Sainsbury’s Journey, along with the sales and profits they achieved and earned, another undisputed gain of the Sainsbury’s was their loyalty from customers, even today, the trust that the customers have in the Sainsbury’s is surprisingly strong and deep.
Other than all that, Sainsbury’s now has over 1420 stores (as of data provided in march 2019), and they are constantly striving to increase the satisfaction of each and every customer of theirs.
Sainsbury’s Contact Details
Sainsbury’s Supermarkets Ltd,
If you want to contact Sainsbury’s, you can do so by calling one of the below-given numbers:
I hope I have given ample information through this article which shall give you the required info about how, why, and when to participate in Sainsbury’s customer feedback and satisfaction survey. The survey will take away only a few minutes of your time, and there are sure shot chances that you will be rewarded with 500 pounds, to the least. And, you can redeem the reward points next time you go to a Sainsbury’s supermarket.
So, there’s nothing much to lose, whereas there is pretty much to gain.
Why waste your precious time here now? I’ve told you pretty much everything that is important.
Go to www.lettuce-know.com right now and take the survey.