Lettuce Know Sainsbury’s Survey: Sainsbury’s supermarket customers and potential shoppers are in for an exciting opportunity. If you’ve ever patronized Sainsbury’s, here’s some cheerful news – you could win £500 by simply sharing your thoughts on their products, service quality, and store ambiance through a survey hosted on www.Lettuce-Know.com. This survey offers participants a chance to earn 100,000 Nectar Points, equivalent to £500 in value.
Don’t miss out on this golden opportunity! Rest assured, all the necessary information and steps you need to follow will be provided in this article. Everything you require to take advantage of this offer can be found right here. So, continue reading to seize your chance at winning £500.
Purpose of the Lettuce Know Survey
For an average supermarket to survive for over 150 years itself is a difficult task, so how would the journey to the second-largest supermarket chain have been?
Difficult? More Than difficult? Anyways, Challenging?
Yes, it could have been all those, but how did Sainsbury’s overcome all those problems and reach where it has reached now?
The answer is simple and short. They always kept their Customers Happy.
One thing that is uniquely awesome about Sainsbury’s is that they have realized that Customer feedback can help create a better customer experience in the future & improve their products and services, which will add to their sales. Sainsbury also knows that honest answers from customers to survey questions are significantly important for improving the customers’ experience.
Sainsbury’s has always considered timely feedback from customers as the most important aspect of their business. It was always very important for Sainsbury’s to have your recent customer experience fresh so that they can improve their services & products to match what you have in your mind.
Sainsbury’s Customer Feedback Survey Reward
By participating in Sainsbury’s Lettuce-Know Survey, you get a chance to Win 100,000 Nectar Points worth £500. From the customers who have completed the survey, 10 winners will be selected each calendar month randomly.
The winner needs to have a Nectar account to receive the rewards. If you already have, you will get it automatically; otherwise, you have to claim the rewards within 14 days after the notification.
Note: Although it is to be noted that the reward for completing this survey can change at any time.
Lettuce-Know.com Survey Rules and Requirements
To take part in this survey, you have a few requirements that you should be able to fulfill. They are given below.
- You must be either 18 years of age or above at the time of taking the Sainsbury’s survey in order to be eligible to participate in this survey.
- You must have with you a valid purchase receipt/purchase bill from Sainsbury’s in order to participate in Sainsbury’s customer satisfaction survey.
- A mobile, laptop, PC, or tablet with a proper internet connection is required to take part in the Lettuce Know Survey.
- You must have adequate knowledge of the English language to understand the survey questions and to provide meaningful answers.
- All participants must take the survey within the given or notified sweepstakes time frame.
- You can only participate once in the Sainsbury customer feedback survey each month.
- For more detailed rules, click here.
Quicksteps to Win Sainsbury’s Nectar Points Worth £500
In order to successfully take part in Sainsbury’s Lettuce-Know.com survey, it is suggested that you follow the below-given quick steps.
- Use your mobile, PC, laptop, or tablet to open the web browser and go to the survey website available at www.Lettuce-know.com or Feedback.sainsburys.co.uk.
- Enter details pertaining to the transaction number, the bill amount you paid or the amount spent, the code of the store you visited, the date and time of your visit, etc.
- Now, you can officially start taking the survey by clicking on the “START” button. And answer all the questions as honestly and as genuinely as possible.
- After you have answered the questions in the best honest way possible, provide your contact details such as Name, Phone Number, and E-mail ID.
- Now you have successfully taken part in the Sainsbury Lettuce-Know Survey.
How to Do the Sainsbury’s Feedback Survey at Lettuce-know.com – Detailed Guide
1. First, click on the link – Lettuce-know.com or feedback.sainsburys.co.uk.
2. Now, you will reach the official survey page of Lettuce Know, which belongs to Sainsbury.
3. Here, the Sainsbury’s Group will welcome you and tell you how and why your participation is valuable to them.
4. After that, you will have to enter the following particulars, which can be referred to from your purchase receipt/ bill.
- Amount spent
- Transaction Number
- Time of Visit
- Date of Visit
- Store number
5. After entering all the information, click on the orange button below that reads “Next.” Now, you have officially started the survey.
6. Once you have started the survey, you need to describe the nature of your shopping experience.
7. On the next window, select the departments you have visited in Sainsbury’s supermarket.
8. Now, honestly rate/answer all the questions asked in the Lettuce Know Survey.
10. If you have any additional queries or comments, let them know in the box given below.
9. After reviewing all the questions, provide your age and gender for classification purposes.
10. After you have done all that, you should indicate ‘Yes’ to participate in the Sainsbury Lettuce Know Prize Draw.
11. Then provide your personal contact information so that you can be contacted by the Sainsbury group in case you win.
12. Finally, click on ‘Next,’ and now, you have successfully completed Sainsbury’s Feedback Survey and entered the Lettuce Know Prize Draw.
Lettuce-Know Sainsburys Online Survey – Helpful Tips
- We suggest you check the winner’s details for Sainsbury’s Prize Draw. You can check it out here.
- You must be careful to provide correct contact details while completing the Lettuce Know Survey. If you are the lucky winner, the company will contact you through the e-mail you have provided.
- Everyone can submit the issues they have faced while doing the Lettuce Know Sainsbury’s Survey and get immediate assistance from us here at surveydetails.co.uk.
- Positive feedback won’t increase your chance of winning. So always try to provide honest feedback, which helps them provide a better customer experience next time.
The first shop opened by Sir James John Sainsbury in Dury Lane in London to being the second-largest Grocery seller in the UK, the Sainsburys has certainly come a long way. It was in the year 1869, yes, 152 years back, that the Sainsbury Group was founded. At present, Sainsbury’s possesses an undisputed 16.00% of the Supermarket Sector in the United Kingdom.
As of now, Sainsbury’s holds the title of being the second-largest chain of supermarkets in the United Kingdom. Sainsbury’s has three divisions: their Supermarkets, which go by the name Sainsbury’s Supermarkets Ltd., their banking wing, which goes by the name of Sainsbury’s Bank; and their Catalogue retail Stores, which goes by the name Sainsbury’s Argos.
Through the 150+ years of Sainsbury’s Journey, along with the sales and profits they achieved and earned, another undisputed gain of the Sainsbury’s was their loyalty from customers; even today, the trust that the customers have in the Sainsbury’s is surprisingly strong and deep.
Other than all that, Sainsbury’s now has over 1420 stores (as of data provided in March 2019), and they are constantly striving to increase the satisfaction of each and every customer of theirs.
Sainsbury’s Contact Details
If you want to contact Sainsbury’s, you can do so by calling one of the below-given numbers:
Sainsbury’s Supermarkets Ltd,
I hope I have given ample information through this article which shall give you the required info about how, why, and when to participate in Sainsbury’s customer feedback and satisfaction survey. The survey will take away only a few minutes of your time, and there are sure-shot chances that you will be rewarded with 500 pounds, to the least. And you can redeem the reward points next time you go to a Sainsbury’s supermarket.
So, there’s nothing much to lose, whereas there is pretty much to gain.
Why waste your precious time here now? I’ve told you pretty much everything that is important.
Go to www.Lettuce-know.com or Feedback.sainsburys.co.uk right now and take the survey.