Tellaldi Survey: The Aldi Group or Aldi supermarket is probably a familiar name to you if you are from the United Kingdom. And they are very concerned about the customer service and customer experience offered to the visitors at the supermarket. You will get a great chance to win Aldi Vouchers by sharing Aldi customer feedback. All the customers from the supermarkets can take the Like Aldi Tell Aldi survey at www.tellaldi.com (UK) or www.TellAldi.ie (ROI) and enter the prize draw.
The Aldi group has grown tremendously over the past five or six decades and now wants to continue making their customers happy. They are still dedicated and devoted to making timely changes, alterations and updations so that their customers stay happy, keep smiling, and do not leave the Aldi Store disappointed.
Just give your honest feedback !!! And you don’t have to do it for free.
Purpose of Like Aldi Tell Aldi Survey
The Purpose of the Tell Aldi Survey, like any other customer feedback survey, is quite straightforward. The Aldi Group wants to know how they can make themselves a better shopping destination for their customers. They want to know what is it that makes their customers choose The Aldi stores over other shopping destinations. They also want to know why or what reason would cause an Aldi Store customer to stop visiting them. By getting to know all these, they wish to ensure and maintain their customers’ happiness and satisfaction.
In order to obtain such information from the customers, the Aldi group understands the value of the time of each and every customer. In exchange for your valuable time, effort, and feedback, Aldi is ready to reward you with a chance to win a Tell Aldi gift voucher.
Tell Aldi Survey Reward UK & ROI
On successful participation in the Tell Aldi Customer Satisfaction and Feedback Survey, you will be rewarded with an opportunity to get a £100 voucher (UK).
According to the official site of Aldi Group, There will exist eleven separate prizes of £100 ALDI vouchers in each and every calendar month throughout the year. So, there will be 11 prize draw winners each month.
If you are from Ireland, you will get a chance to win €200 Aldi vouchers. There will be 2 winners each calendar month.
Each Competition winner will be required to choose from which store they desire to redeem their vouchers. And, ALDI will contact the winner to inform them about the voucher they won in the Tell Aldi Sweepstakes. Also, you have to note that no cash alternative is available to the prize/reward, and it cannot be transferred, sold, or exchanged by the winner(s) of the sweepstakes.
TellAldi Feedback Survey Rules & Requirements
- A customer/visitor from the Aldi store is expected to have a valid visit receipt.
- A device (mobile, computer) with an internet connection, e-mail ID or telephone number, and an understanding of the English/Spanish/French language are required to participate in the survey.
- All Aldi customers who are legal residents of the UK and Republic of Ireland aged above 18 years can participate in the free vouchers prize draw.
- Any kind of purchase or payment is not necessary in order to share feedback on the survey portal or enter the gift card prize draw event.
- One must complete an Online Aldi Survey at www.tellaldi.com to participate in the prize draw online.
- Employees, representatives, officers, directors, or staff members of the Aldi supermarket chain or their immediate family members are not eligible to enter into the prize draw event.
- Only two participants can enter the survey per household per week. And you will be eligible to get the prize once in 12 weeks.
- 11 random winners are selected each calendar month and awarded the prize of £100 of Aldi vouchers.
- The winners have to accept the vouchers as gift cards and cannot transfer, sell or exchange.
Quicksteps to Win £100 Aldi Gift Voucher
Given below are the Quicksteps to follow in order to participate in the Tell Aldi customer feedback and satisfaction survey:
- Go to TellAldi Feedback Survey Portal online at www.TellAldi.com (UK) or www.TellAldi.ie (ROI).
- Enter the Tell Aldi Survey Code and enter the survey homepage.
- Then rate/answer Aldi Feedback issues and answer the store experience questions.
- Enter your Personal Identification details on the next page.
- Click Next, and you will get an automatic entry in the prize draw.
How to Do the Aldi Feedback Survey at www.TellAldi.com – Detailed Guide
3. Enter 16-digits Aldi Survey Code printed on your visit receipt.
4. You can see the store name where you visited last time, and if it is not correct, you have an option to correct it. Then click Next to continue.
5. Now, the survey participant will be on the main feedback page. Here, answer/rate the questions/issues you have experienced at the store with all your honesty.
6. Enter the date and select the time range of your visit to the Aldi supermarket.
7. Once done, select your Gender and select your age from the Age Scale.
8. When you have answered all the questions, you have to provide your personal information, including your e-mail address, name, and phone number. This information is required so as to get an entry into the sweepstakes.
9. Click NEXT, and you will receive a notification of “You are now entered into the prize draw.”
The participant’s job is done here, and now one has to wait for Aldi Voucher Survey Winner Announcement. The survey department will notify the prize draw winners by any means of contact they have provided in the survey.
Like Aldi Tell Aldi Survey – Helpful Tips
- All participants must ensure that the personal details you have provided are correct because you may lose the Aldi gift voucher if you are the winner.
- All customers are advised to keep all of the receipts they have received during shopping.
- Bring those recipes to us and get the simple survey guidance to earn free rewards.
- You can submit the problems that you have faced during the Aldi Feedback Survey here at surveydetails.co.uk.
- Also, all Aldi customers can share their positive feedback about the store in the below comment box.
It was way back in the year 1913, the Story of the Aldi store began. A mother of two sons started a small grocery store in the suburbs of the city of Essen. The very reason they started this venture was to provide for their small family. In the former years, their technique was to keep their outlets small, cutting costs of advertisement and constantly updating their product list according to their sale/movement. However, the ALDI kept growing and expanding and is now a discount supermarket chain with over 10,000 stores in over 20 countries.
You will find great value, service, and quality across every range in every single Aldi outlet, even today. It is probably the consistency in quality, value, and service that has resulted in Aldi being voted the Best Grocer 2020 at the Retail Week Awards, and The Good Housekeeping readers named The Aldi as the Favourite Supermarket in 2020. Other Awards they received include, Moneywise’s Best Value for Money Supermarket 2019, a gold award at The Mother & Baby Awards in 2020, Supermarket of the Year at the Loved by Parents Awards in 2020, and Great Taste Awards in 2020.
Aldi Contact Details
If you wish to contact the Aldi Group, you can :
You can visit them at – customerservice.ALDI.co.uk/contact
Call them on 0800 042 0800
So, now you know all about the Tell Aldi Survey, How to participate, and what you get out of participating in the Tell Aldi Survey, and even why they are conducting the survey.
So what are you waiting for?
Take the survey at www.TellAldi.com and win a chance to get £100 !!!
After all, you have to spend only a few minutes of your time.