Wilkohaveyoursay Survey: Wilko, a retail company in the United Kingdom, is a well-known store chain for selling homewares and household goods, and it is always curious to know about Wilko Customer Satisfaction. And so, the retail company manages to conduct an online Wilko Feedback Survey to get ideas about customers’ overall satisfaction at Yourwinningthoughts.com or www.Wilkohaveyoursay.com.
So, if you are a consumer of The Wilko Store’s products, do not waste this golden opportunity to get £100 worth of gift cards from The Wilko Store. Just set aside a few minutes of your time and give some honest and genuine feedback about how you felt about the last shopping experience at any Wilko Store.
Purpose of the Yourwinning Thoughts Survey
The Wilko store’s business methodology has its foundation laid on customer satisfaction and timely changes based on consumer feedback. The Wilko Group only provides state-of-the-art quality homeware products and health and wellness items and ensures consumers’ satisfaction. That is why the Wilko Group is now conducting the Wilkohaveyoursay Survey to accumulate consumer feedback and suggestions to offer better shopping experiences with the Wilko Stores to their consumers in the future.
You will think about why a world-class, established retail business chain provides rewards for some answers, opinions, and suggestions from you. You do not have to be a genius to understand the purpose of a customer feedback survey. These suggestions, comments, and feedback will basically be used to understand and analyze what you liked and what you disliked while shopping at their outlet, to explore ways to change or alter the things or elements that you disliked while shopping at their outlet and make new introductions or supplements which you might like while shopping at their store in the near future.
Wilkohaveyoursay UK Survey Reward
Upon successfully completing the Have your say Wilko’s Survey, the ones who win in the Survey of the Wilko’s will get a Gift Card. There is only one prize of a £100 gift card in each monthly draw. This winner will be chosen on a random basis.
The winning candidate(s) will be notified shortly (within 15 days) regarding the prize draw. The winners are required to claim the rewards entitled to them within a period of 7 days after receiving a notification about the win. If the winner fails to claim the prize within 7 days, an alternate winner will be selected.
Wilko Feedback Survey Rules and Requirements
Before participating in the Yourwinning Thoughts.com Survey, it would be a good idea to familiarise yourself with the rules, regulations, terms, and conditions of the Survey, which are given below:
- You must have a mobile, laptop, PC, or tab with you and proper English language knowledge.
- Only the Wilko store visitors who reside in the United Kingdom over the age of 18 years are eligible for entry into the Survey and sweepstakes.
- No employees, representatives, officers, directors, or staff members of Wilko, Alida, and their subsidiaries and affiliates or their family members can share feedback or enter the sweepstakes.
- No purchase is mandatory for sharing feedback on the Yourwinningthoughts survey portal or participating in the Survey.
- You can only enter the Your Winning Thoughts sweepstakes multiple times, and each survey completion will be counted as an entry to the prize draw.
- You can only win a maximum of one prize in a period of 12 weeks.
- If you are the lucky winner, you will get a notification no later than 15 days from the closing date.
- The winner has to accept the gift card within 7 days of being notified.
- The gift card cannot be exchanged for cash or any alternatives.
- Click here to read more terms and conditions.
Quicksteps to Win £100 Wilko Gift Card
- Go to the WilkoHaveYourSay Survey – Wilko Insiders at www.Yourwinningthoughts.com or www.Wilkohaveyoursay.com.
- Then enter the Amount Spent, Date and Time of your visit, and Wilko Survey Code and enter the survey feedback homepage.
- Now, answer or rate the Wilko Customer Feedback issues and store experience queries.
- Provide the required personal details on the next page.
- Submit the survey, and you will get free entry into the sweepstakes.
How to Do the Wilko Have Your Say Survey at Yourwinningthoughts.com – Detailed Guide
Now, follow the step-by-step guide given below to complete the survey.
2. Now, You will have to choose from three options given to you. You can either choose to leave your feedback on purchases from a store (i.e., physical purchase) or home delivery or online purchase (i.e., virtual buying experience).
3. If you have a purchase receipt, you will be asked to enter the amount spent, the date and time of your visit, and the 22-digit survey code that you will find on your purchase receipt/ purchase bill.
4. If you do not have the purchase receipt, then you can simply choose the browsing option from the first survey page to enter the prize draw.
5. Now, you have to answer some questions honestly that would help the Wilko Group understand your shopping experience at Wilko in a better way.
6. Then, provide your gender and age group for classification purposes.
7. Now, you will be asked, Would you like to enter the Yourwinning Thoughts prize draw? Select Yes to enter the sweepstakes.
6. By the end of the Wilkohaveyoursay survey, you have to share your valid personal contact details (First Name, Last Name, E-mail, and Phone Number) with them so that you can be contacted if you are the lucky winner of Wilko’s £100 Gift Card.
7. After successfully completing the Survey, you will enter into the monthly lucky prize draw.
The survey participant will have to wait for the announcement of the survey free gift card draw winners after completing the online survey. The lucky winners will be notified by any means of contact and will be awarded the Wilko £100 Gift Card.
Your Winning Thoughts.com Survey – Helpful Tips
- Customers and visitors who have completed Your Winning Thoughts.com Survey are always advised to check Wilko Gift Card Prize Draw winner announcements once the entry is over. Who knows if you might get a chance to win a free gift card?
- The Yourwinningthoughts survey participant is also advised to correctly share their personal identification details, which will help the retail store chain find you and notify you easily if you are the lucky gift card winner.
- All the readers also suggested keeping the receipts whenever they visit any restaurants, retailers, stores, supermarkets, or pharmacies.
- Bring the receipt straight to us, share your feedback, take an online survey, and win cash, gift cards, and other survey rewards with us here at surveydetails.co.uk.
The beginning of the Wilko Stores ( then known as Wilkinson Stores ) can be traced way back to the year 1930. Believe it or not, the Wilko store was founded by a couple. James Kemsey and his wife-to-be, Mary Cooper, founded the Wilko Stores in the year 1930 in the city of Leicester in England. After their first initiative in 151 Charnwood Street, Leicester, England, they opened their second outlet in the town of Wigston Magna, near Leicester, In England, in the year 1932. This business duo of England certainly was a success from then. James and his wife achieved great height and success in the years that followed.
By the Year 1939, they had almost nine branches open and working all over England. Due to their commendable aesthetic, their store in Beaconsfield was used for film shooting in the film Brief Encounter in the year 1945. By the end of the 1980s, Wilko had a total of over 78 outlets, which later increased to over 150 outlets.
Through the years, Wilko Stores expanded not just in the number of their outlets but also in their product range, service, and even in the hearts of their customers.
Wilko Contact Details
Wilko Customer Care
Nottinghamshire, S80 3EG.
If you wish to contact the Wilko Group, you can do so easily by ringing them up on 08000 329 329.
So, now you know all about the Wilko Store, their history, who founded the Wilko Store, their Have your Say Survey, why they are conducting this Survey, how and why you can and you should participate in this Survey, and in short, you know everything that you should know.
So what are you waiting for?
Go take that Survey right now at Yourwinningthoughts.com or Wilkohaveyoursay.com…!