Tesco offers a Gift Card to the lucky customers who participate in the Tesco Views customer satisfaction survey. You can attend the guest survey online at www.Tescoviews.com and complete this survey in about 10 minutes or less.
Upon completion of the Tesco Viewpoint Survey, consumers have an opportunity to enter Tesco’s Gift Card for the value of £1,000. All Tesco customers are welcome to share their sincere buying experiences on the Tesco Customer Survey.
Tesco is among the well-known supermarket chains with a wide range of fresh milk, dairy products, and other foodstuffs for everyday needs. If you want to take the Tesco Customer Viewpoint Survey, this article would be of interest to you. We will provide you with specific and brief step-by-step information about the Survey at Tescoviews.com.
Purpose of the Tescoviews Customer Survey
At Tesco’s shops, Tesco would like to know how well their clients are treated. This enables customers to share their candid feedback from their experience at a Tesco Offlet based on a quick and easy InMoment Tesco customer feedback survey. Your suggestions and reviews are used to enhance the quality and services of the product. All participants earn 25 Clubcard points and an opportunity to attend a monthly competition to win a £1,000 gift card from Tesco.
Tesco believes that every voice is essential to support the company’s in-future to make its services, products, and other factors better if we share our ideas, complaints, opinions, and feedback in the Tesco survey. The online Tesco Shopping Survey will ask you a range of questions about service efficiency, cleanliness, friendliness, and more. After the Survey is complete, you will be put in the monthly reward draw for Tesco views to win £1,000 as a Tesco Gift Card. You can also get 25 Clubcard Points free if you are a Clubcard holder. You can complete the Tesco Survey for 25 Clubcard points every month.
www.Tescoviews.com Survey Reward
United Kingdom: You will receive a bonus draw to win a Tesco gift card of £1000 and receive 25 Clubcard points if your Clubcard number is provided during the Tesco Viewpoint Survey. Note that only 1 set of 25 club card points is allocated for a household entry for each calendar month.
The winner will be selected on the first Tuesday of each calendar month. The Winners will get a notification by email or phone on the next day of the prize draw. You have to share your valid contact address, and they will send the gift card by post to your address. The prize will be awarded to an alternative winner if the winner is not responding to the promoter. The prize draw winner’s list for each calendar month is available on the website.
Tesco Customer Viewpoint Survey Rules and Requirements
- A customer/visitor from the Tesco store is expected to have a valid visit receipt with your visit date and a 4-digit code from your recent visit.
- A device (PC, mobile, laptop) with an internet connection, email ID, or telephone number.
- An understanding of the English language is required to participate in the survey. The survey users will also require a ClubCard to get 25 Clubcard points.
- No purchase or payment is required to enter the prize draw.
- All the customers of Tesco who are residents of the UK aged 18 or over can participate in the prize draw.
- A survey participant must accomplish an online survey at tescoviews.com in order to enter the prize draw.
- Any employees, representatives, officers, directors, or staff members of the Tesco retail store chain and/or their immediate family members cannot enter the prize draw event.
- Only one entry per household is allowed. Each calendar month, one random prize draw winner is selected and offered a £1000 Tesco Gift Card.
- A prize draw winner has to accept the gift card and Clubcard points as offered, and it’s non-transferrable, redeemed, or exchanged for cash.
- The winners should agree to share their names and photo for promotional purposes.
- For more terms and conditions – UK.
Quicksteps to Get Tesco Views 25 Clubcard Points & £1000 Gift Card
- Go to TescoViews Survey Portal at www.tescoviews.com.
- Enter Tesco Survey Code and enter the feedback page.
- Rate Tesco Feedback issues and submit the survey.
- Enter the required personal details and SUBMIT the survey.
- Now, you have participated in the Tesco Survey £1000 Gift Card prize draw successfully.
How to Enter the Tesco Viewpoint Survey at www.Tescoviews.com – Detailed Guide
1. If you are from the United Kingdom, check out the www.Tescoviews.com survey website.
2. Enter your receipt’s 4-digit code and press Enter. If you don’t know the code, click can’t find your code or check the below images.
3. Enter whether you work for Tesco or not.
4. They will be thankful for your participation in the customer survey.
5. Please select the date of your recent visit, printed on the bottom of your receipt, and click next.
6. Select at what time you visited the store. If you don’t remember the time, it is available on your receipt.
7. Then, select which type of store you have visited.
8. Start the Survey, and rate your overall satisfaction.
9. If you are willing to answer more questions, click Yes; else, you can end the survey by clicking No.
10. Think about your visit, address your experiences with a set of questions, and respond to the following questions honestly.
11. Upon completing the test, your personal information is required, such as name, phone number, email address, and Clubcard number.
12. Now, you have entered the prize draw to receive £1,000 from Tesco. If you are a club card member, you will also get 25 points.
- The participants who cannot share Tesco Feedback at the Tesco Views Survey Portal tescoviews.com can share the issues by commenting below. Share Tesco Viewpoint Survey issues below and get online help from us to complete the survey successfully and win a £1000 Tesco Gift Card now.
All About Tesco
Tesco PLC, headquartered in Welwyn Garden City, England, is a global British food and retail general goods dealer. It is the third-biggest retailer with gross revenue and the world’s ninth-biggest with sales. It is the market leader in food items in Britain, Ireland, Hungary, and Thailand and has stores in seven countries throughout Asia and Europe.
In 1919, Jack Cohen founded Tesco in Hackney, London, market stalls. Later, Tesco diversified into books, clothing, electronics, mobilization, toys, petrol, software, financial services, telecoms, and Internet services.
Tesco Contact Details
The contact information is listed on the website. So be sure to contact them in case of any complaints.
Address: Tesco Stores Ltd, Welwyn Garden City, AL7 1GA, UK
Customer support: 0800 505 555
This Survey is direct communication between the company and clients to know the company’s performance. Tesco wishes to make better and more incredible services, products, and other factors. For this reason, your feedback on the quality of the shop’s facilities, smoothness, friendly employees, online payment processes, and other factors will benefit the shop.
It’s now an excellent time to participate in this Tesco Customer Viewpoint Survey and earn a £1000 gift card or 25 Club Points at www.Tescoviews.com.
you can also enter Tesco Competitions & Win Amazing Rewards