Dreams Pillow Talk Survey: A night of good sleep will recharge the whole tiredness of a long day. So, with increasing work and hectic work-related lifestyles, the importance of a good night’s sleep is increasing day by day.
So, if you need to purchase a new mattress or a pillow or anything related, Dreams Bed Store is where you need to go. The Dreams Store is quite very well-reputed in the field of mattresses and pillows and related requirements.
Also, they are conducting a Customer feedback survey to know their customer’s needs at www.dreams-pillowtalk.com, and you can enter in their prize draw. The winner of the Pillow Talk Dreams Survey will be entitled to prizes worth £500.
So, if you think this opportunity is for you, keep reading, friends. I will tell you all about the Dreams Pillow Talk Survey, about their store, the reason behind the survey and prize draw, the rules and requirements, and pretty much everything that you will need to know.
Purpose of Dreams Pillow Talk Survey
The purpose of this Dreams survey is quite simple and straightforward. Just like people who see you, be it your friends or roommates or parents, can say if you look good or bad in a particular outfit, it is the customers who can give the most accurate pointers to businesses.
Each business needs to stay updated and keep changing according to the customers’ needs and requirements. So, In order to know what elements need to change, what elements to remove, and what to introduce, It is important for businesses to get the opinions, feedback, and suggestions of their customers.
By getting such unique information from the customers, The Dreams Bed Store is trying to enrich and enhance itself so that the customers will have a good experience the next time they shop from the Dreams store.
Dreams Feedback Survey Reward
After successfully completing the Dreams Customer Feedback Survey, You will be rewarded with an opportunity to enter the Pillow Talk Dreams Prize Draw.
The Winner of the Dreams Pillow Talk Prize Draw will be rewarded with a £500 High St Shopping Gift Card. If you are the lucky winner, you will get the winning notification within 7 days, either through e-mail or phone call.
Note: The Sponsor reserves all rights to replace the reward with an alternative of equal or higher value if the mentioned prize cannot be provided due to some unforeseen circumstance.
It is also important to note that all/ any prizes offered to the Dreams Feedback Survey winner are a hundred percent not negotiable and non-transferable.
Pillow Talk Dreams Survey Rules and Requirements
In order to take part in the Dreams Pillow Talk Customer experience survey, you must :
- Be a legal resident of Great Britain.
- Be a minimum of 18 years old.
- Have possession of a smart gadget ( laptop, smartphone, or tablet )
- Have a purchase bill/receipt that was obtained upon shopping from the Dreams store.
- Limit your participation in the Dreams survey to only once per calendar month.
- Not be an employee of the Dreams Bed store at any location.
- Not be a close relative to any employee of the Dreams store at any location.
- Have basic knowledge of the English language so that you can understand the Dreams survey questions and provide meaningful and valuable answers and feedback.
- Click here for more terms & conditions.
Quicksteps to Win £500 High St Shopping Gift Card
By following the below given quick steps, you can take part in the Dreams Pillow Talk customer satisfaction survey:
- Go to www.dreams-pillowtalk.com.
- Select Yes or No to the question regarding the purchase from the store.
- Enter the order number, the amount spent, and the date & time of your visit, and click on next.
- Start answering survey questions honestly.
- Enter your correct personal contact details.
- Accept the consent for participation in a Dreams sweepstake and submit the survey.
How to Do the Dreams Survey at www.Dreams-pillowtalk.com – Detailed Guide
If the above given quick steps were not explanatory enough for you, you would probably need more explanation. Do not worry. Here it is. Below given is the detailed step-by-step information that will help you to take part in the Dreams Pillow Talk Survey:
1. Open your web browser and go to the official survey website of the Dreams feedback survey. The website is available at www.Dreams-pillowtalk.com.
2. Now, you will see the Dreams store’s welcome message and a button that says “Start,” click on it.
3. If you can’t enter the survey and receive a screen like the below one, then you might receive an e-mail invitation to participate in the survey.
4. Then, you will be asked whether you made a purchase on the visit to the Dreams Bed Store or not. Select Yes if you have a purchase receipt, and select No if you have a survey invitation.
5. Now, you will have to Enter the Order Number, Amount Spent, Date, and Time of Purchase from the receipt that you received on your last visit.
6. Click on start now to proceed with participating in the survey. Now you will be asked questions regarding your visit to the Dreams store.
7. Answer all the questions as honestly and truthfully as possible. The survey shall majorly consist of rating your satisfaction regarding the last purchase visit to the Dreams Bed Store.
9. After completing answering all Pillow Talk Dreams survey questions, you will have to provide your personal contact information, such as Name, E-mail, and Phone Number.
10. That’s it; your participation in the Dreams feedback survey is hereby completed.
Dreams Customer Experience Survey – Helpful Tips
- We suggest you follow the winner’s announcement of the Pillow Talk Dreams Prize Draw through their participating stores.
- You can participate in the monthly prize draw only once. So multiple entries may lead to disqualification.
- You must provide correct contact information during the survey because the company may contact you through the e-mail or phone number that you have provided.
- Get our assistance here at surveydetails.co.uk regarding your problems while doing the Dreams Feedback Survey.
- Positive feedback won’t give you the extra mile to win the prize draw. So always provide your honest feedback, which helps the Dreams Company to provide a better visitor experience in the future.
Opening their first store way back in 1985, the city of Uxbridge, the first Dreams store, did not know the extent to which they were going to be a people’s favourite in the United Kingdom.
In the year 1985, the first Dreams store was opened by Mike Clare, and today, there are over 200 stores nationwide that are owned by the dreams bed retailer company.
Today Dreams are not just any United Kingdom-based bed retailer company or bed manufacturer company, but when it comes to bedroom Essentials, including beds, mattresses, bedroom furniture, and bed linen, they are people’s favourite place. Their revenue is close to 194 million euros as of data of 2008.
Dreams Contact Details
If you wish to contact the Dreams store for some reason, you can do so by either writing to them at the below-given address :
Contact Number: 0800 652 6750
Dreams Pillow Talk,
Bucks, HP10 9YU
Now that I have done my part right, you can go to www.Dreams-pillowtalk.com right now and take part in that Dreams Pillow Talk Survey.
You know you can come here in case you have any queries or doubts at any point in time.