The Range Store Feedback Survey: Did you visit The Range store recently? Then, The Range Store Chain wants to know about your recent shopping experience at the store, and the chain hence conducts a way through which the customers can share their customer experience at Therange.co.uk/storefeedback (UK) or Therange.co.uk/customerfeedback (Northern Ireland).
So, If you are a customer of The Range Store, you’re in luck this time because The Range store is giving you an amazing opportunity to win £200 in exchange for what, just your honest opinions and genuine feedback about your last visit to the Range Store.
So, what are you waiting for? Oh, sorry, if you have any doubts about how or what or when regarding the Customer feedback survey of the Range Stores, just read this article. You will know all about what, when, and how to avail this fantastic opportunity to win £200.
Purpose of The Range Storefeedback Survey
What can a world-class established retail business group get from some answers, opinions, and suggestions from you? It’s as plain as the plain sky in the morning; these suggestions and feedback will basically be used to understand what you liked and what you disliked while shopping at their store. So, they can explore ways to change or alter the things or elements you disliked while shopping at their store and make new additions that you might like while shopping at their store in the future.
Don’t be surprised; it’s all beneficial for you, “the customers.”
And if you’re surprised about what is their gain in making you happy? There is a simple answer to this question too. Happy and satisfied customers are the stepping stone to growing a business. To put it in simpler words, Happy Customers are the customers who will visit again and who will come visit soon, which in turn help the store to grow. So, yeah, that’s it.
Happy Customers, Happy Business!!!
The Range Feedback Survey Reward UK & ROI
On successful completion of participation in the Range Store’s customer feedback and satisfaction survey, you will be rewarded with an opportunity to win £200 (UK) through a lucky prize draw.
If you are from Northern Ireland, you will get a chance to win a €200 gift card and can be redeemed on your next visit to The Range store.
Therange.co.uk/storefeedback Survey Rules and Requirements
Below given are the rules and requirements you will need to follow in order to take part in this Survey.
- You will need a purchase receipt ( purchase bill ) that you receive upon shopping for something at Any Range Store.
- A participant should be at least 16 years old in order to take part in the Survey.
- You will need a computer, mobile phone, or Tablet in proper working condition with access to proper and good speed internet to participate in the Survey.
- You should be fluent in the English language so as to understand the questions in the Survey and provide useful and apt answers and responses.
- Only the participants from the United Kingdom and Ireland who are above 18 years of age can enter the prize draw event.
- It is mandatorily required to complete participation in the Survey at Therange.co.uk/storefeedback to enter the Range Store’s Prize Draw.
- You will not be allowed to take part in the Range Store’s customer feedback Survey and Prize draw if you or a close relative of yours is an employee/ staff at any of the Range Store’s Outlets.
- The winners are not be allowed to transfer the reward to anyone or reclaim it as money or anything; you are supposed to use the reward as it is.
Quicksteps to win £200/€200 The Range Gift Card
- Open a browser and visit The Range Store Feedback portal at www.therange.co.uk/storefeedback (UK) or www.therange.co.uk/customerfeedback (Northern Ireland).
- Now, enter The Range survey code, store name, and other required details on the survey entry page.
- Enter the necessary Personal Identification details on the same page.
- Rate the issues and complete The Range Feedback Survey.
- Check the boxes and submit the online Survey. You will get an automatic entry in the prize draw.
Once after completing an online survey, a survey participant will have to wait for the survey winner’s announcement. The lucky winners will be notified and awarded a £200 The Range Gift Card.
How to do The Range Guest Survey at Therange.co.uk/storefeedback – Detailed Guide
In order to take part in the Range Store’s Customer feedback and satisfaction survey, it is advised that you follow the steps that are given below :
2. Now, select Yes, if you have a receipt and enter the 20 digits found at the bottom of your receipt.
3. Also, enter the amount spent, who served you, and the store you visited.
4. Select No, if you don’t have the receipt and simply enter The Range store name to complete the Survey.
5. Enter the following required personal identification details in order to notify you if you are the prize draw winner: First name, Last name, Age, Email address, Phone number, and Postcode.
6. Now, answer/rate the issues you have experienced at the store with all honesty.
7. Check the option available as “You may contact me to follow up” to win the £200 The Range gift card. The store needs to be able to contact you.
8. Click the SUBMIT option available at the end, and you will receive a notification “Thank you for your feedback.”
Once you complete the above steps, your job is done. Now, a survey participant will have to wait for the Range Store Chain to announce the prize draw winners. Stay updated on the prize draw winners’ announcement as who knows if you are a lucky winner of the £200 range gift card prize draw!
The Range Customer Survey – Helpful Tips
- The Range store users who have participated in The Range Store Feedback Survey must check the winners for £200 The Range Gift Card Survey winners once they announce. You might get a chance to win a free gift card.
- All the users also advised keeping the receipts whenever they visit any restaurants, stores, or supermarkets. Bring the receipt straight to us, share the feedback, take the Survey and win free rewards with us here at surveydetails.co.uk.
- The Range Survey participants still have troubles in sharing The Range Store Feedback at The Range Survey portal therange.co.uk/storefeedback can share their survey issues below. Share The Range Feedback Survey issues below and get instant help from us here at surveydetails.co.uk.
About The Range
In the year 1989, the Range Store opened for the first time on Billacombe Road in Plymouth. As of now, the Range Store is undoubtedly one of the quickest developing retailer outlets in the UK. With more than almost one hundred and seventy-five outlets across the United Kingdom, the Range Stores’ growth certainly is one that can be termed tremendous but steady. They have a stock variety of almost sixty-five thousand items, and this long list of items is divided into over sixteen divisions. The products offered to the consumers by the Range Stores range from homewares and furniture to Handicrafts and daily supplies. Their constant ethos and motto are to serve the best possible products to the customers at the best condition and quality possible, along with the best possible ambiance and service.
For years, The Range stores, a multi-channel retailer outlet selling their products that belong in the home, garden, and leisure categories, have kept its customers in the United Kingdom and Ireland happy and satisfied. Through the years, the Range stores have expanded rapidly, widely, and tremendously.
The Range Contact Information
- You can contact the Range Group at 0345 026 7598, during the timings given below :
- Monday to Friday: 08:00 – 18:00
- Saturday: 08:30 – 17:00
- Bank Holidays: 08:30 – 17:00
- You can write to The Range at the address given below :
Elsie Margaret House,
William Prance Road,
Now you know all about the Range store and their Survey. You also know how it is useful to you and the Range’s Stores.
So my question is, what are you waiting for? Do not waste your precious time, dear friend,
Go to www.therange.co.uk/storefeedback right now !!!