Want to win rewards worth £500 by sharing Argos Store Feedback at www.Argos.co.uk/storefeedback (UK) or www.Argos.ie/storefeedback (Ireland)?
If Yes, Argos, the UK-based retail company, is very well known for the customer satisfaction offered to its customers at the stores. The customers can share Argos Customer Feedback online and get a chance to win Argos £500 prize draw.
You can tell your suggestions on Argos Customer Survey about the product quality, customer service, smoothness, the attitude of the employees, the atmosphere, and more. The Argos voucher survey can be done in four ways, and all strategies have the same winning chances. Purchasing and survey participation is not compulsory for entry and winning. Based on your recent shopping experience, you can leave thorough reviews and complaints. Your thoughts and feedback help the business develop its future goods and services.
Well, it is necessary to satisfy the terms, fulfill the listed requirements, and follow the instructions below to share customer feedback and enter the prize draw successfully.
Purpose of the Argos Store Feedback Survey (UK & Ireland)
Argos is the UK’s leading digital retail, a Home Retail Company subsidiary. It deals with computer laptops, white goods, netbooks, etc., through shops, mobile channels, and phones.
The retail store Argos wants to know how your new visits to the Argos Store have been. Have you liked the assistant there? Are you pleased with the service there? On the www.argos.co.uk/storefeedback website, they developed a feature program called Tell Argos customer feedback survey.
The survey by Tell Argo measures the satisfaction of the customer at the last visit. Argo’s Store Survey allows new Argo retailer Clients to talk to the company about their problems and suggestions to grow. The key reason behind the Argo Customer Survey is to collect correct information from loyal guests so that loopholes can be found. The company analyzes the data and changes where improvements are needed following the survey. Therefore, if you have recently visited an Argo retail shop, complete the online survey of Argo and help your company improve.
Argos Feedback Survey Reward (UK & Ireland)
There will be a total of 10 winners each month, and 100,000 Nectar points (worth £500) will be awarded to each winner. If you are selected as the winner, you will get a notification through e-mail or telephone at the contact information provided during the entry time. If you are ineligible for any reason, then you will be disqualified, and an alternate winner may be selected.
Argos.co.uk/storefeedback Survey Rules and Requirements
- A customer from the Argos store is expected to have a valid visit receipt, a device (mobile, computer) with an internet connection, an e-mail ID, a telephone number, and an understanding of the English language required to participate in the survey.
- The survey participant has to take an online survey within 7 days of visiting the store.
- Purchase or payment is required to share feedback on the survey portal or enter the prize draw event.
- Only Argos store customers who are legal residents of the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland aged over 18 years can enter the prize draw.
- The participant has to complete the argos.co.uk/storefeedback survey in order to participate in the draw online.
- Employees, representatives, officers, directors, or staff members of the Argos retail store chain and/or their immediate family members cannot enter the prize draw event.
- Once random winners are announced each calendar month, each prize draw winner is offered 100,000 nectar points worth £500.
- The prize draw winners cannot exchange the nectar points, or no other cash alternatives are offered.
- Click here for additional Rules.
Quicksteps to Win £500 Argos Prize Draw
- Go to the Tell Argos Survey portal at www.Argos.co.uk/storefeedback (United Kingdom) or www.Argos.ie/storefeedback (Ireland).
- Enter the Argos Survey Code (Till number, Transaction number, and Store number) and enter the feedback page.
- Share Argos Store Feedback on the survey page.
- Enter the required Personal Identification Details.
- Submit the feedback survey and wait for the retail store chain to announce the winners.
How to Complete the Argos Feedback Survey at Argos.co.uk/storefeedback (UK) | www.Argos.ie/storefeedback (ROI) – Detailed Guide
After completing the retail purchases in-store, the invitations are issued for selected customers to participate in the Argos Survey. If you recently purchased at Argos, save your purchase receipt for the survey with the survey code.
To do Argos £500 Survey:
1. Visit www.argos.co.uk/storefeedback (United Kingdom) or www.Argos.ie/storefeedback (Ireland) and enter the till number, date of purchase, store number, transaction number, the amount spent, and time of visit.
2. Rate your overall satisfaction with the last visit to the Argos store.
3. Then give loyal answers to all your shopping questions in the Argos shop.
4. After answering all feedback queries, they will ask some questions for classification purposes, which includes age, gender, etc.
5. If you have anything to tell them, write them in the given box.
6. Now, they will ask your permission to enter the prize draw. If you wish to enter, select “Yes.”
7. Lastly, include all the requisite information, such as the name, e-mail address, and phone number, for one entry.
8. Finally, click submit and enter Argos store feedback survey prize draw.
www.Argos.ie Store Feedback Survey – Helpful Tips
- Participants who have entered Argos Prize Draw are advised to check the winners’ announcements carefully. Who knows, you might be the next lucky winner.
- A survey participant is also advised to correctly share their personal identification details, which will help the restaurant chain find them and notify them easily if they are the prize draw winner.
- All the readers also suggested taking care of receipts whenever they visit restaurants, retailers, stores, shops, or pharmacies. Get the receipt straight to us, share your feedback, take an online survey, and win free food, free cash, free gift card, and other survey rewards with us here at surveydetails.co.uk.
- Tell Argos Feedback Survey participants who cannot take Argos Survey at www.argos.co.uk/storefeedback or cannot enter the £500 Argos store feedback survey can share their issues below. Share Tell Argos issues below to get online help from us here at surveydetails.co.uk.
All About Argos Store
Argos Limited, Argos Ltd is a UK and Ireland retailer purchased by the Supermarket Chain of Sainsbury in 2016. It was created in November 1972 and was named after Argos, a Greek town. With over 883 retail shops and 29 million annual shop clients, and almost one billion annual visitors online, the business trades through physical shops and online as one of the UK’s largest high-way retailers. In other countries like China, it is even franchised overseas.
Argos Contact Details
Phone Number: 0345 640 2020
Accessible from 8.00 to 20.00, 24 Hrs.
Contact Page: www.argos.co.uk/help/contact-us/
In short, this is a good chance for everyone to collect or save money. You only need to spend some time with the survey. We can also get better service or goods next time, not just free of charge. It’s a perfect idea to get input from your direct customer on the market.
We hope that your concern about this survey has been clear from this post. All the details from every nook and corner we have tried to provide. What do you anticipate? Take those boots out in exchange for some honest feedback, and get some money at www.Argos.co.uk/storefeedback (United Kingdom) or www.Argos.ie/storefeedback (Ireland).