www.Yoursay.coop Survey: Have you heard of Lincolnshire Co-op before? Have you been to Lincolnshire Co-op lately? Are you still holding on to your Lincolnshire Co-op purchase receipt? In that case, I have some good news for you, my friend.
If you have a computer or smartphone with an active internet connection and are willing to spend a little time, you could win a gift voucher worth 50 pounds. Want to know more about this incredible opportunity?
Just keep reading, I will tell you in detail.
Purpose of the www.Yoursay.coop Survey
The reason Lincolnshire Co-op conducts a customer feedback survey is very simple. Any business or organization will benefit from the unique insights that customers provide. The company will get information about the product quality, store cleanliness, checkout speed, arrangement of the store, availability of staff, and their friendliness, knowledge, guidance, etc.
However, customers are not expected to help businesses in exchange for free information. Customers are often offered vouchers or coupons as a reward. Customers get rewarded, and the firm gains valuable knowledge. A win-win! Right?
Lincolnshire Co-op Your Say Survey Survey Reward
You may be lucky enough to win a Lincolnshire Co-op gift voucher worth £50 if you successfully complete the Lincolnshire Co-op Your Say Survey at www.yoursay.coop.
- There are five prizes to be won each month.
- Each monthly prize draw is limited to one prize per winner.
- Each winner will get £50 in Lincolnshire Co-op vouchers.
- If required, the Lincolnshire Co-op has the right to substitute or amend the rewards for a prize of equal or better value.
- However, in no case will there be a cash alternative.
Lincolnshire Coop Customer Feedback Rules and Requirements
Given below are the rules and regulations that you should mandatorily follow if you are planning to participate in Lincolnshire’s Your Say Coop Survey:
- You must be a legal resident of the United Kingdom and over the age of 18 to participate in the Coop feedback survey.
- Employees of the Lincolnshire Co-op (or any of its group enterprises or agencies that are directly involved in the design and administration of this campaign) are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
- The winners may be required to show evidence of their age.
- To enter the prize draw, you must finish the customer survey at www.yoursay.coop between the opening and closing dates of each month.
- A valid email id is required to complete the survey and enter the Lincolnshire Co-op Your Say Survey prize draw.
- A randomized computer procedure will choose the winners at random within seven days of the closing date.
- If you are the winner, you will be contacted through email using the email address you provided on your survey submission within seven days of the winners’ selection.
- For detailed rules, click here.
Quicksteps to Win £50 Lincolnshire Co-op Vouchers
- Go to yoursay.coop in a web browser and click “Continue.”
- Choose if you want to participate in the survey by entering your receipt details or your invite card.
- Provide details pertaining to your date and time of visit, till number, transaction number, and the store number of the shop you visited.
- Answer the survey questions by providing your satisfaction and comments about their services.
- Choose “Yes” to enter the prize draw and give your contact information.
- Submit the survey.
How to Do the Lincolnshire Yoursay Survey at www.Yoursay.coop – Detailed Guide
If the quick steps were not enough for you to take part in Lincolnshire’s survey, you could probably do so by reading the below-given steps.
1. Turn on your smart gadget, connect it to the internet, open your web browser and go to www.yoursay.coop and click on the continue button.
2. Now, you will be able to see two options to choose from in order to participate in the survey.
3. Choose if you want to participate in the survey by entering your receipt details or information pertaining to your invite card.
4. If you have chosen the receipt, then you will need to provide the following information from your receipt: store number, transaction number, till number, date, and time.
5. If you are taking part in the Your Say Coop Survey by the invite card, then enter the date of your visit, time of your visit, and store number.
6. Now, you will be asked to answer the survey questions. Try to answer all the survey questions as honestly as possible.
7. Once you are done answering all the questions, provide your gender and age, which is not compulsory.
8. Then, select “Yes” to participate in the Lincolnshire Co-op’s Your Say Survey prize draw.
9. You will have to provide your personal contact information, including your email id and contact number.
10. After doing all that, you can safely submit your completed Lincolnshire customer satisfaction survey, and you have made an entry into the monthly prize draw.
www.Yoursay.coop Survey – Helpful Tips
- The Coop Survey participant can get the winners list by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please share valid personal details, especially your email id, which will be used to contact you if you are the winner.
- All winners are required to respond and claim the rewards within two weeks of being notified; otherwise, your prize will be canceled.
- Also, the winner fails to fulfil the terms and conditions mentioned above; his/her prize will be disqualified.
- The participants who are still facing issues while completing the Lincolnshire Coop Survey can approach us to get assistance here.
About Lincolnshire Co-op
The Lincolnshire Co-op is a user-owned consumer co-operative that functions in Lincolnshire, central England, the Newark area of Nottinghamshire, and a pharmacy in Norfolk, United Kingdom. The main aim and objectives of the Lincolnshire Co-op are to empower the local residents by providing them with the resources they need for economic growth, community development, and good quality affordable health care.
The Co-ops are run by elected boards made up of a rotating membership, emphasizing maintaining the long-term relationship with its communities while developing a new member-base. It has been reported that the average age of the people living in a Lincolnshire Co-op is 40 years.
The organisation operates approximately 215 businesses, the majority of which are grocery stores, funeral homes, travel agencies, florists, and pharmacies. Some of the projects the Lincolnshire Co-op will be involved with include, but are not limited to: Providing IT equipment to a local college, supporting a local food bank, providing furniture to a local leisure center, and for the community garden.
Information on how to become a member of the Co-ops and how to get help can be found on the official website. Anyone who would like to give information about how they have benefited from being a member of the Lincolnshire Co-op could contact the board or register online. The information is used to conduct surveys and to compile reports.
Lincolnshire Co-op Contact Details
If you wish to contact the Lincolnshire Co-op, you can do so by :
Calling them up at:
Emailing them at:
Writing to them at :
Stanley Bett House
15/23 Tentercroft Street
Just like I told you in the beginning, I have now told you all about Lincolnshire’s customer feedback survey. So, why wait?
Go to Lincolnshire’s Co-op survey page right now at www.yoursay.coop and take part in that survey.