One of the largest cooperative companies in the United Kingdom, ‘The Central England Co-operative,’ offers a reward for completing their customer feedback survey at www.feedback.coop or centralengland.coop/tellus.
Most of us have visited at least a store offered by them. They are a family around us proposing several kinds of quality items and services. Then why not? Let us take their survey and let them know what part of their product and service impresses us the most and what is the least.
In this article, we have provided you with all the information one needs to know to complete the survey. You can find the reward, terms and conditions, helpful tips, and all other information about the company.
Read carefully and complete the Feedback-Coop Survey as soon as possible. Why should we waste our time? Let’s jump into the article.
Purpose of the Feedback.Coop Survey
A feedback survey always allows the company to tailor its marketing efforts, programs, deals, and product recommendations more effectively. Since the findings directly come from their clients, intermediaries and guess works are not required.
Then customer interests are shot directly on their automation marketing platform. This allows the marketing team to generate personalised suggestions. The collection of consumer motives, intentions, desires, and expectations on a scale provides a better experience for the client. Customers must be amused and involved in the collection of data used to enhance personalisation.
Through using the right mechanics like feedback surveys, consumers will share the reasons for their purchase and what they are looking for in a service.
Central England Coop Tellus Survey Reward
After completing the survey, you will be eligible to participate in a monthly prize draw to win a £100 voucher which you can redeem at the Co-operative store. There will be only 1 winner who will get the notification about the win through e-mail. Remember that the prizes can change at any time of the period according to the sponsor’s wish.
Central England Coop Survey Rules and Requirements
- At the time of entry, everyone aged 16 or more is eligible to participate in the promotion.
- Promoter’s employees and other individuals related to the promotion administration are not eligible to participate in the sweepstakes.
- You need to complete the Feedback-Coop Survey successfully and opt-in to enter the Coop Tellus prize draw.
- The voucher’s expiry date shall be indicated on the voucher and shall for no cause be extended.
- The voucher can be used only in the store and cannot be traded at any of the Promoter’s other shops or sales premises.
- The monthly prize draw will start from the 1st day and close on every month’s last day.
- If you are the winner, you need to accept the reward within 30 days after receiving the notification. Otherwise, you will lose the opportunity to win the £100 gift vouchers.
- The voucher can be used only once.
- There is a limitation of one entry per user per month.
- The voucher has no cash value and is non-transferable, is non-refundable, and cannot be traded for any other commodity or cash substitute in full or in part.
- A purchase receipt is required to complete the Coop Feedback Survey and join the sweepstakes.
- All the entrants need a smartphone or laptop with an internet connection and a valid e-mail address.
- No refund may be sought, even for Internet use, for expenses incurred in participating in the promotion.
Quicksteps to Win the £100 Central England Co-operative Gift Voucher
- Launch the official customer satisfaction survey website at www.feedback.coop or centralengland.coop/tellus. Then, you will be asked to rate the store from 0 to 10.
- On the next page, enter the following details from your latest purchase receipt: date, store name, and receipt number.
- Answer or rate all the survey questions. Recall that the organisation seeks straightforward responses rather than sugar-coated ones.
- After that, select ‘Yes‘ when asked to enter the monthly prize draw.
- Now, you will be asked to fill out your name, e-mail id, and postal code.
- Finally, you have entered the prize draw to win £100 Co-operative vouchers.
Step by Step Procedure to Do the Coop Customer Survey @ www.feedback.coop or Centralengland.coop/tellus
2. They will thank you for the time that you took to participate. In order to continue, press ‘Next Page.’
3. You will be asked to rate the overall experience in the store on a scale from 0-10, where 0 being ‘not at all likely and 10 being extremely likely. You will also get an additional box to type in as well.
4. On the next page, you will be asked to provide the location of the store, the date you had visited, and the receipt code.
5. Then, you could rate the shopping experience accordingly in the following few pages. Remember that the company is looking for honest answers and not sugar-coated ones. Make sure you answer honestly.
6. After answering all the survey questions, select ‘Yes’ to enter the sweepstakes to win £100 Co-operative vouchers. And proceed to the next page.
7. Afterwards, your name, e-mail id, and postal code will be asked to fill. Enter those contact details without any mistake.
8. You will be given an option to be a member in the next two pages; act accordingly if you want to be a part.
9. All done!! You have completed the Feedback-Coop Tellus Survey. Now, wait for the prize draw.
www.Feedback.Coop Tellus Survey – Helpful Tips
- The winner of the Co-operative Customer Satisfaction Survey will be notified through e-mail. So, check your e-mail messages at least once a day.
- You may lose the chance to win the rewards if you enter an incorrect e-mail id because this is the only available contact information to the company.
- Everyone can receive free rewards like this just by sharing their experience. So go through the ‘Survey’ category from the top menu and browse through your familiar shops in the UK.
- You can connect with us here at surveydetails.co.uk if you have any queries or issues while entering the Feedback-Coop Survey at www.feedback.coop.
- You can also submit your thoughts in the below comment box, so others can understand about the Co-operative stores.
All About Central England Co-operative
Central England Co-operative, we all know what this name suggests. One of the biggest stores in the United Kingdom for all your needs. The Co-operative comprises 20 branches of travel, 10 florists, 3 stonemasonry, a casket factory, and a crematory. The company has its permanent headquarters on the Co-operatives UK Board; it is a member of The Co-operative Association, the world’s largest consumer co-op and national purchasing group, the Co-operative Federal Trading Services.
The company’s main businesses are retail, funeral services, and travel services, but it also operates an important investment property portfolio of opticians, refinery manufacture, and florist management. It functions through a series of brands that are in line with the Co-operative Group.
The company has a collection of values and beliefs since its cooperative nature requires the company to function responsibly and share its income with its members and communities. The focus of the community work of societies lies on the dividend in the local community, the Member’s class, its sense to aspire initiative, and its charity partner.
Central England Co-op’s Contact Details
Call on: 01543414140
E-mail your enquires: firstname.lastname@example.org
Write to them at:
Central England Co-operative,
Herms road, Lichfield
Staffordshire, WS13 6RH
We have provided you with all the information required for the completion of the Feedback-Coop Survey. Read carefully and carry on with the survey at www.feedback.coop or centralengland.coop/tellus.
Share with your family and friends about the survey and let them also take part in the survey.