Tell Shell Survey: We all have a ride in this busy lifestyle and busy life, and all of us need oil and gas. These days, more like food, water, and shelter, gas and oil are making their way up to being essential. So, for those who are the shell store’s customers, I have great news for you! You can participate in a customer feedback survey at www.shell.co.uk/tellshell or tellshell.shell.com and win free rewards.
For those of you who do not know much about the Shell Store, The Royal Dutch Shell Public Limited Company is known worldwide for its product provision in the field of Oil and Gas, and basically all petroleum-related products. To sum it up, if you are a customer of the Shell group or bottom line, you can participate in the Tell Shell customer satisfaction survey if you have a purchase receipt from the shell’s shop.
By taking part in this Survey, you have to invest a few minutes of your time and a little bit of your effort to provide some honest feedback about your shopping experience at the shell store. And in return, you will get awesome rewards.
By reading this article, you will be fully equipped to participate in the Shell customer feedback survey. So, keep reading to know all about the Shell Store, the rules and requirements, and how to do the shell customer experience survey.
Purpose of Tellshell UK Feedback Survey
Managing a business is a difficult ordeal. While it may look lucrative and smooth from the outside, many struggles might be happening on the inside. Although the prime objective of a business is profit-making, a lot of elements can influence profit-making. One major factor that influences profit-making is sales. The higher the sales, the higher the profit would be. To have a stable amount of sales, any business needs to make sure that its customers have a good experience while shopping from them.
But maintaining their customer’s happiness and satisfaction is not an easy task. This is due to two main reasons. Firstly, focusing on making the customers happy should be done simultaneously with maintaining all the other elements of a business, so you cannot compromise on the prices of the products beyond a point. Secondly, the needs, requirements, and desires of customers change constantly.
To keep up with these constantly changing needs, requirements, and desires of customers, the business needs to know what these needs and desires of customers are.
For this purpose, the Shell Store is conducting this Guest experience and feedback survey so that they can know the requirements and desires of customers and make changes accordingly in their business and keep their customers happy and satisfied.
Tell Shell Customer Survey Rewards
Once you have successfully completed taking part in the shell UK guest feedback survey, you get an opportunity to take part in Shell’s Prize Draw.
Two prize draws are available to the customers, known as Fuel Prize Draw and EV Prize Draw.
The Shell’s Fuel Prize Draw will give out 11 prizes every month. A reward of Shell V-Power Fuel Vouchers worth £100 will be given to the first prize winner. For the next 10 runners-up, Shell V-Power Fuel Vouchers worth £10 will be awarded.
The Shell’s EV Prize Draw is only available to electric vehicle customers and needs to enter the website through the QR code available on Shell’s EV charging post. The prizes are similar to the fuel prize draw. The first winner will receive Shell shop vouchers worth £100, and the next 10 winners will get Shell shop vouchers worth £10.
Note: If the winner loses the reward after receiving it from the shell group or fails to use it within the stipulated time period, the shell group will by no means be responsible.
www.Shell.co.uk/tellshell Survey Rules and Requirements
In order to participate in the shell customer feedback survey:
- The participants must be legal residents of England or Scotland, or Wales.
- You need to be 18 years old or above to enter the Survey.
- The employee or agent or supplier of the shell group or close relative of any shell store employees is not allowed in the prize draw.
- You need to have a mobile/ laptop/ tablet/ any smart gadget in proper working condition.
- The customer must need adequate knowledge of the English language to understand the survey questions and give meaningful and useful answers.
- Also, required to have a proper internet connection with ample speed.
- In case of any unforeseen event that disables the shell group to provide the mentioned reward, they reserve all rights to replace the reward with another prize of equal or greater value.
- One needs to complete the Tell Shell Online Survey successfully to make an entry to the prize draw.
- You can only enter the Shell prize draw once in a calendar month.
- The rewards must be redeemed within the date mentioned on the voucher.
- If you need to enter the EV Prize Draw, you can do so by scanning the promotional QR code available on the Shell Site for electric vehicle charging.
- All customers can enter the Fuel Prize Draw by completing the Survey in the below-given steps.
- For more detailed terms & conditions, click here.
Quicksteps to Win £100 Shell Voucher
If you wish to participate in the Tell Shell customer feedback survey, you can do so by following the below-given quick steps.
- Go to www.shell.co.uk/tellshell or tellshell.shell.com.
- Enter the Site ID, date, and time of visit.
- Honestly, rate or answer all the survey questions.
- Provide your personal contact information such as Name, Contact Number, and E-mail.
- Finally, submit the Tell Shell Survey, and you will be entered in the £100 prize draw.
How to Do the Shell Feedback Survey at www.Shell.co.uk/tellshell – Detailed Guide
Given below is the detailed step-by-step information that you can refer to and follow in order to take part in the shell store’s guest experience and feedback survey.
2. Now, you will be asked to enter the Site ID, Date, and Time of your visit. If you don’t know your Site ID, you can find it on the map by clicking on the ‘Find the station I visited.’
3. Now, click on the red button that reads ‘Start’ that you will be able to see on the bottom left of your screen. Now the official Survey shall start, and the questions of the Survey will be asked to you.
4. You will be asked to provide ratings to several aspects regarding your visit experience.
5. Then, you need to provide the purpose of your visit to the Shell.
6. Most questions that are asked to you can be answered by choosing an option between highly satisfied and highly dissatisfied.
7. Now, you will be asked if you like to enter the Shell store’s prize draw; you need to choose ‘Yes’ to make an entry to the Tell Shell Prize Draw.
8. After you have answered all the survey questions, you will be asked to answer a few personal questions. It will be regarding your Full Name, Phone Number, and E-mail Id.
9. Now, your participation in the shell store’s customer feedback survey will be completed.
Tellshell Customer Feedback Survey – Helpful Tips
- All the Shell’s Survey participants need to provide correct personal contact details to successfully receive the rewards if you are the winner.
- All the prize draw winners will be contacted through phone or e-mail within 21 days after the winner’s selection.
- Shell’s customers who cannot participate in the Tell Shell Customer Satisfaction Survey @ www.shell.co.uk/tellshell can share those difficulties and get assistance from us here surveydetails.co.uk.
In the year of 1907, The Royal Dutch Shell Group was formed. Today they are more than 100 years old. The Shell group merged two competent companies, the Shell Transport and Trading Company Limited and the Royal Dutch Petroleum Company. They were major rivals in the industry and were from The Netherlands and the United States of America. The merger’s prime objective was to emerge as a global provider in the field of standard oil (petroleum oil). The parent companies were founded years back in the 1890s.
Today having completed over 100 years of providing their customers with oil and gas products, Shell Group has a net income of over 21.5 billion as of 2020 data. They have over 10 subsidiaries and employees over 86 thousand individuals.
Shell’s Contact Details
Shell U.K.Oil Products Limited (as agent for Shell U.K. Limited),
Shell Centre, York Road,
London SE1 7NA
Now that I have told you all about the Tell shell customer feedback survey, you can go to www.shell.co.uk/tellshell right now and participate in that Survey.
Who knows, maybe you are the next lucky winner!