Co-op Food prioritizes customer satisfaction and strives to ensure that visitors to their stores have an exceptional guest experience. To achieve this, the retail chain has launched the Coop Your Store Your Say Survey, available at Coop.co.uk/yoursay or www.yourstoreyoursay.com. This platform allows customers to share their feedback and insights on their Co-op shopping experience.
Coop Yoursay survey also offers its customers a great chance to win £250 in Coop Vouchers just for sharing feedback. If you are looking to take Coop Your Store Your Say survey and get your chance to win Co-op Vouchers, you must look at this article below.
Fulfil the survey requirements, satisfy the terms, and follow the instructions shown below to get your chance to win Yourstoreyoursay survey rewards now. The customers can share Co-op Customer Feedback at the coop.co.uk/yoursay survey site. The Co-ops are very much waiting for your ratings and will thank you for your time.
Purpose of Coop Your Store Your Say Survey
Well, the purpose of The Coop Surveys is undoubtedly a very Customer-Centric one. So, as mentioned before, customers are what a business depends upon to a great extent, and happy customers are always a good thing for a business.
So, The Coop Survey provides an opportunity for the customers to voice out their opinions, grievances, and suggestions to make necessary changes and rectifications to give a better experience to the customers in the future. Also, while providing such suggestions or opinions, the customer is rewarded with an opportunity to win a £250 Gift voucher. Indeed, The Coop Shops values their customer’s time and effort very highly, and also that the next time they shop at The Coop Shops, they will have a better experience.
Coop.co.uk/yoursay Survey Reward
Reward: £250 The Co-op Voucher.
Ten lucky winners will be selected for each calendar month.
In recognition of your time and input, the chain will send you an esteemed chance to earn £250 The Coop voucher as The Co-ops Incentive!
YSYS Coop UK Survey Rules and Requirements
- A customer must be at least 16 years or older to share feedback and is expected to have a valid visit receipt.
- A device (PC, mobile, laptop) with an internet connection and an understanding of English or Spanish is necessary to participate in the survey.
- Only the visitors of the Co-op stores who are residents of the UK and Isle of Man aged 18 years and above can enter the prize draw.
- There are no requirements for purchasing or paying to share feedback or enter the prize draw.
- Completion of the Coop.co.uk/yoursay survey is necessary to enter the prize draw online.
- Employees, representatives, officers, directors, or staff members of the Co-op retail store chain and their family members can share feedback or enter the prize draw event.
- Each survey participant can only enter the prize draw event only once every calendar month.
- Ten random winners will be selected each calendar month and will be awarded £250 in Co-op Vouchers.
- The prize draw winner has to accept the vouchers as gifts and cannot exchange them, or no cash alternatives are offered to the winners.
- For more detailed rules, click here.
Quicksteps to Win £250 Coop Your Say Survey Vouchers
- Visit the Coop Survey Online Portal at www.coop.co.uk/yoursay or www.yourstoreyoursay.com.
- Provide Coop Store Code, Transaction Number, Date, and Time and click ‘Start’ to enter the feedback page.
- Rate the store issues and complete the Coop Feedback Survey.
- Provide Personal Identification details to enter the prize draw.
- Click NEXT, submit your feedback in the end, and you will get an entry in the free vouchers prize draw, Coop Online Feedback Survey.
The survey participant will have to wait for the Coop vouchers draw winners announcement upon completing the above steps. The lucky winners will be notified by any means of contact provided in the survey and awarded Co-op Vouchers worth £250.
How to Take Your Store Your Say Survey at Coop.co.uk/yoursay – Detailed Guide
1. Go to the Coop Survey website online at Coop.co.uk/yoursay or www.yourstoreyoursay.com.
2. Now, select a type of entry from Receipt or Invite Card.3. Enter the following details if you have a valid visit receipt: Store Number, Date of Visit, Time of Visit, and Transaction Number.4. Enter the following details if you have an invitation card: Store Number, Date of Visit, Time of Visit, and Survey Code.
5. Then, click NEXT to continue.
6. Answer YES/NO to the question; are you a Co-op member?
7. Now, answer and rate the following store issues you have experienced at the store with all honesty.8. Select your Age for classification purposes and click NEXT.9. Check YES for the question if you would like to enter the prize draw.10. Then provide the following personal details to enter the prize draw event: First Name, Last Name, Mobile Number, and E-mail Address.11. Click the NEXT button, and you will receive a notification that “Thank You! You are now entered in the prize draw”.Once you complete the above steps, your job is done. Now, you have to wait for the Coop Survey to announce the prize draw winners. The store chain will notify you through the contact details you have provided if you are the lucky winner.
Coop.co.uk Your Say Survey – Helpful Tips
- The participant must check the Coop Online Survey Vouchers winners’ announcements. Who knows if you might be the next lucky winner?
- The survey participant is also advised to correctly and carefully provide personal details, which will help the retail store chain find you and notify you quickly if you are the lucky gift card winner.
- All the readers also suggested taking care of receipts whenever they visit restaurants, retailers, stores, shops, or pharmacies. Get the receipt straight to us, share your feedback, take an online survey, and win free food, free cash, a gift card, and other survey rewards with us here at surveydetails.co.uk.
Coop Survey Participants who cannot share Coop Yoursay feedback online at coop.co.uk/yoursay or are unable to complete the Co-op Have Your Say Survey can share their issues below. Share Coop Your Store Your Say issues below and get online help from us here to share feedback at coop.co.uk/yoursay.
About The Coop
The Coop Organization certainly and glaringly has its roots in the Cooperative consumer society of Rochdale Founders. In 1863, the Coop Wholesale Society established a separate Coop Society (CWS). They also offered The Coop items for sale in hundreds of The Coop markets. Over the next century, CWS underwent several changes and ultimately became The Cooperative Group.
Co-op Contact Details
If you want to talk to someone on the phone, you can dial their call center at the toll-free telephone number:
0800 0686 727 (Lines are available from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday to Friday and from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday).
You can also e-mail us regarding whatever you have to convey to us at the following e-mail id: email@example.com.
Or you can write letters to us with whatever you have to convey to us at the following address:
The Coop Foods,
Freepost at MR 9473
M4 in 8BA
A Business that invests in providing rewards for customers’ feedback is certainly a good enough business and a customer-centric one. More companies adopting such methods would certainly be a good thing (for the business and the customers), and it would happen if this gains popular support. And besides all this, a chance to win a £250 gift voucher! by providing your honest feedback! Isn’t that in itself great?
What’s to lose by taking that survey?
Be sure to search for the Coop Survey Award Winners. If you were the lucky ones to get selected out of everyone who participated, you would be awarded £250 of Coop coupons to be used in-store.
So, dear customers of the Coop stores and Prospective Coop Customers, why are you still here?
Go to Coop shop and take the Your Store Your Say Survey right now at Coop.co.uk/yoursay or www.yourstoreyoursay.com!