Primark, the UK-based retail company, is surely concerned about the customer satisfaction and guest experience they have offered to the visitors at the store. And hence, the retail company has introduced a customer satisfaction survey as Tell Primark survey atwww.TellPrimark.co.uk, which allows the visitors to share Primark Feedback.
This particular article will act as a guide to you on how you can share your input, suggestions, and feedback at the TellPrimark Customer Feedback survey. We will be taking an all-embracing stroll down the road of the TellPrimark customer satisfaction survey on this beautiful day. From survey details and information about The Primark store to prize information, instructions, and more, we will be discussing everything related to this survey in great detail.
Purpose of TellPrimark UK Survey
Feedback from consumers has too much meaning and effect. In the TellPrimark customer loyalty report, TellPrimark asks its faithful consumers to offer their useful reviews.
It is definitely a superb opportunity for customers to share their views and opinions. In the TellPrimark.co.uk survey, anything you send means a lot to the business.
TellPrimark Customer Satisfaction Survey Reward
Tell Primark Survey offers their visitors a chance to participate in the prize draw of £1,000 and £500 Cash Prizes and win. If you have visited the store, you must take your chance to win the prizes by sharing customer feedback at tellprimark.co.uk.
There are two chances for everyone to win the prize:
Daily Prize: One (1) prize per day of either £1000, €1000 Euros, USD$1000, CAD$1000, or DKK 8000. For Web (and mail-in) entries only.
Weekly Prizes: Three (3) prizes per week, with each prize of either £500, €500, USD$500, CAD$500, or DKK4000.
TellPrimark.co.uk Survey Rules and Requirements
- A customer/visitor from the store is expected to have a valid visit receipt.
- A device (mobile, laptop, PC) with an internet connection, email ID or telephone number, and an understanding of the English/Spanish/French language are required to participate in the survey.
- No purchase or payment will be required in order to participate in the prize draw.
- The visitors of the Primark stores legal residents of The United States, The District Of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Canada, United Kingdom, The Republic Of Ireland, Germany, Denmark, Honduras, And The Republic Of Korea, Who Are Over The Age Of Majority In The United States, Canada And Honduras aged over 18 years can participate in the prize draw.
- One must complete an online survey in order to make entry into the prize draw online.
- The employees, representatives, officers, directors or staff members of the Primark retail store chain and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in the prize draw event.
Quicksteps to Win £1,500 Cash Through Primark UK Survey
- Go to TellPrimark Survey Portal online at www.tellprimark.co.uk.
- Enter Primark Survey Code and enter the feedback page.
- Then rate Primark Customer Feedback issues and answer the store experience questions.
- Enter your Personal Identification details on the next page.
- Click the NEXT button, and you will get an automatic entry in the prize draw.
How to do the Tell Primark Survey at www.tellprimark.co.uk
So, as promised, here’s a step-by-step walk-through of the process of taking part in the tell Primark customer feedback survey…
1. Go to Tell Primark Survey homepage www.tellprimark.co.uk.
3. Select your language and begin the survey.
4. Enter the 13 digits Primark Survey Code and click the ENTER button to continue.
5. Enter your experience regarding the Covid safety measures and click Next to start the survey.
6. Then select the Date and Time of your visit.
7. Now, the survey participant will be on the main feedback page. Then answer/rate the questions/issues you have experienced at the store with all your honesty.
8. Enter your gender and age for classification purpose.
9. Once done, provide the personal details to enter the prize draw event.
10. Click NEXT, and you will receive a notification of “Thank you for your feedback.”
If you do not possess access to a recent sales receipt or bill from Primark, you can still submit your entry to Primark via mail. We’ll guide or teach you one small step at a time so that you will know how you can send a valid entry to Primark via mail in the Primark survey sweepstakes. Here you go :
- Take a sheet of paper first.
- In order to enter the weekly sweepstakes, write down the below-given sentence:
- “In exchange for a chance to get awesome prizes, please include my name in the Empathica Weekly Sweepstakes.”
- When you are involved in daily sweepstakes, write down the following sentence:
- “In exchange for a chance to win one daily prize, please include my name in the Empathica Daily Sweepstakes.”
- Now, Print your first name and your last name, as well as your telephone number.
- Make sure that you don’t forget to add the full complete address and e-mail address.
- You can now send the envelope to any of the three addresses available to you below:
- First postal address:
One, at the Victoria Square
Birmingham in the UK
- Second postal address:
511 Avenue of the Americas, #40
New York, NY
- Third postal address :
2121 Argentia Rd., Suite 200
- Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- First postal address:
Primark Feedback Survey Helpful Tips
- The participants are always suggested to provide personal details very carefully and correctly.
- All SurveyDetails.co.uk website users are advised to check for receipts received whenever they visit supermarkets, restaurants, retails, or pharmacies. Get the receipt straight to us, take customer satisfaction surveys here, and free cash, gift card, or other survey rewards/prizes with us here at surveydetails.co.uk.
- The retail store customers who cannot share Primark Feedback online at the tell Primark Survey Portal www.tellprimark.co.uk or unable to enter Tell Primark Survey Prize Draw can share their issues below. Share the Tell Primark.co.uk Survey issues below and get online assistance from us here at surveydetails.co.uk.
The Primark store is a store that is popularly adored worldwide by not just fashion fans but also value seekers. This store focuses on clothing and textiles and provides the customers with the latest looks at the most reasonable prices. To put it simply, The Primark store is a store where you can buy fantastic clothing and textile, homeware, and beauty products at incredibly reasonable prices. The Primark store is an internationally accredited brand. It certainly respects all kinds of clothing, cultures and clothing values. From western looks to vintage looks, you will be able to find everything that you may have in mind here at Primark. The Primark store also offers beauty products and home essentials at the best possible price.
The Primark store has certainly become more than just a brand. Back in the year 1969; The Primark store opened its first store in Dublin under a different name that wast, Penneys. Today, there are almost more than 370 Primark stores working in 12 countries across Europe and all over North America.
Primark’s Contact Details
The information given below will be useful if you ever feel the want to contact Primark.
- You can contact Primark UK by filling out the contact form that is available on their official website.
- You can Dial 0118-960-6300 in order to contact Primark’s Head Office in the city of Berkshire.
So, even the customer feedback survey that they are conducting now is, to a great extent, beneficial to the customers of The Primark Stores and outlets. True that The Primark Stores and outlets do get an opportunity to make themselves better, but to be honest, who enjoys the fruit of that change, the benefits that are achieved from the efforts? … the customers only are the ones who will enjoy the fruit of such efforts, as it is their feedback and suggestions that are being taken in and considered; it is their grievances that are being redressed.
So, if you are a Primark Stores and outlets Customer, why are you still here?
Go to www.tellprimark.co.uk Right now and win your chance to get £1,000 Daily & £1,500 Weekly!
So Hurry up!