The Eatonthemove Survey intended to rate the levels of customer satisfaction of SSP Group at www.eatonthemove.com.
The online survey Eat On The Move is one way to talk to you and learn about you. As a result, the restaurant is aware of the positive aspects that work well and the negative aspects and areas where they need to improve. It’s also extremely straightforward and also provides a free Eat On The Move Voucher or Eat On The Move Gift card to be offered as an Eatonthemove Survey Reward.
From this post, you will get every important piece of information about this Eat On the Move customer experience survey. Eat On The Move allows you to share your experience to sustain the level of service quality and dedication. So let’s get started without wasting time and recognise the rules and requirements of Eat On The Move Survey and Rewards.
Purpose of the Eatonthemove Survey
Eat On The Move would like to hear about your amazing experience! They are on the lookout for new and creative ways to provide customers with a positive customer experience. All responses are kept confidential, and no personally identifiable information is used for marketing purposes.
Your input is valuable, and it is greatly appreciated that you took the time to share your ideas with this company. Fill out the poll today and make your voice heard!
Eatonthemove Customer Feedback Survey Reward
If you’ve completed the Eat On The Move Guest Survey, you’ll be able to win an Eatonthemove reward. Eat On The Move survey will reward you with a £250 gift card as a gesture of thanking you for sparing some time for their survey.
Once your feedback is received, you will be entered into the Eatonthemove prize draw. Then if you are the winner, a Gift Card of £250 will be issued for your future Eat On The Move Visit.
Eat On The Move UK Survey Rules and Requirements
- The participates must be a citizen of the United Kingdom.
- Only those who are 18 years of age or more are allowed to take part in the survey.
- You need to have a valid purchase or payment receipt to enter the Store Sweepstakes.
- Winners will be informed through the mail (you had provided during the survey) after the prize draw winner was announced.
- Just like all other survey rewards, cash alternatives are not allowed instead of the survey coupon.
- There is a limit of one entry per person. The repeated entries will be filtered out at the time of the drawing.
- You must not be SSP Group’s employee, staff, partner, or their immediate family relative.
- An Internet-connected laptop or mobile or tab is required.
- Basic English language skills are essential to answer the survey questions correctly.
- Sponsors can change the survey’s rules, reward and drawing at any time they wish.
- Click here for more term & conditions.
Quick Steps to Win £250 gift voucher
- Go to the official Survey site at www.eatonthemove.com.
- Select the location of your SSP food store and enter your date of visit to the store.
- There are a few questions on your screen. Give your experiences and answers to all questions.
- Please enter your personal information, like name, e-mail, telephone and address, at the end of the survey. Then click the Save button.
- Now, you have entered the sweepstakes to win a £250 gift voucher.
Step by Step Procedure to Complete the Eatonthemove Survey @ www.eatonthemove.com
1. Start by visiting the official site of the Eat on the Move customer satisfaction survey at www.eatonthemove.com.
2. Choose the location of the place and pick the store you had visited last time.
3. Following up, you will be asked to enter the date and time of your visit.
4. A few questions will be asked about the overall satisfaction to address from highly dissatisfied to highly satisfied.
5. Upload the image of your latest purchase receipt from the SSP food store.
6. The questions are basically about the friendliness of the staffs, cleanliness of the store, quality of the products, and overall experience.
7. Address all the questions honestly. Note that honesty is what matters; positive answers do not have any impact on the selection of the winner.
8. They will ask you whether you would want them to contact you based on the survey. Select yes to fill in the contact details like your name, e-mail id, phone number, and full address.
9. Click ‘SAVE’, and you are now a call away from the £250 gift coupon.
Eatonthemove Customer Satisfaction Survey – Helpful Tips
- All the Eat On The Move Survey participants must ensure the personal details are provided correctly to make easier communication with the company.
- All users are advised to collect all the receipts when they visit nearby stores, supermarkets, restaurants, or pharmacies.
- Send us your receipts, get simple step-by-step survey guides, and win free rewards/prizes with us here.
- The retail store customers who cannot participate in the Survey or found any issues while entering the prize draw can share those difficulties in the below comment box and get online assistance from us here at surveydetails.co.uk.
About SSP Group
SSP Group The Food Travel Experts conducts the Eat on the Move survey to know about their customer’s satisfaction. SSP Group is a British food service company located in Wales and England. The company operates a network of restaurants and fine dining.
They operate in 35 countries worldwide. In all of these countries, they have experienced teams with expert consultants who offer right to the target market. They make new and innovative ideas based on our extensive knowledge of food and drinks.
HAVEN | UPPER CRUST | CAMDEN FOOD CO. | CABIN | RITAZZA
Official Website of EatOnTheMove: www.foodtravelexperts.com
Contact Page: www.foodtravelexperts.com/international/contact/
Phone Number: 020 7529 8370
SSP The Food Travel Experts
32 Jamestown Road
I have included in this post all the information for the feedback survey organised by Eat On The Move at www.eatonthemove.com.
I hope you completed the Eat On The Move Feedback Survey and will be able to use the Eat On The Move coupons. A wonderful £250 gift card is waiting for the customers who complete the survey and win the prize draw.