Waitrose Competition: Waitrose, which was founded in 1904, is one of the most well-known British lifestyle and retail companies. Waitrose is a firm established in England that owns and manages a supermarket chain that sells groceries, packaged goods, home furnishings, and other related items.
Waitrose runs a number of weekend competitions, all of which provide fantastic rewards. Simply go to their official website and fill out the entry form.
1. Win With Tom Dixon Waitrose Competition
Win With Tom Dixon is a prize competition open to all inhabitants of the United Kingdom, excluding Northern Ireland, aged 18 and above. Employees of the Promoter, its affiliated companies, agencies, third parties, and anyone else professionally linked with this prize draw are eligible to enter.
Tom Dixon Competition Period
Entries must be submitted between 00:01 on 30th Dec 2021, and 16:59 on 1st Apr 2022. After the Closing Date, no entries will be accepted.
Tom Dixon Competition Prize
The reward is a Tom Dixon Royalty Scented Candle, which can be found at John Lewis & Partners. There are five prizes up for grabs, and each participant has a chance to win one. Only one royalty scented candle is given to each winner.
Tom Dixon Competition Rules
By filling out a prize draw entry form, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions listed below.
- There is no compelling reason to purchase anything, and there is no expense to enter through the waitrose.com/wintomdixon site.
- There is a constraint of one entry for each person. If multiple entries are submitted directly or by automatic means, the draw will be cancelled.
- Prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable and are subject to availability.
- There are no monetary alternatives.
- The prize draw will be held for correct entries received by the Closing Date.
- The winners must respond within 30 days of receiving notification to confirm their receipt of the award.
- If a winner does not respond to contacts within the time frame, or if a reward is declined, the Promoter maintains the right to disqualify that winner and select another.
- Please allow 7-10 days for delivery of the prize when the winner’s address has been verified.
- Winners will be notified as soon as possible after the prize draw via email, text, or phone call, utilizing the contact information supplied with the prize draw entry.
- Any entry that contains inaccurate, incomplete, or misleading information will be disqualified.
- Entries that violate the rules will be rejected and removed.
How to Enter the Tom Dixon Waitrose Weekend Competition
- To enter, go to waitrose.com/wintomdixon.
- Follow the instructions for the prize draw at the top of the page.
- Fill out the online form with your information, including your name, email address, phone number, and any other required information.
- Next, provide your permission for your data to be processed for the Waitrose competition.
- Finally, check the box if you want to get more information from Tom Dixon and submit it.
2. Win A VIP Slane Irish Whiskey Waitrose Competition
All UK citizens (excluding Northern Ireland) are eligible to enter and win a VIP Slane Irish Whiskey Waitrose Competition. To join the prize draw, customers must be at least 18 years old.
Slane Irish Whiskey Competition Period
Your entry should be submitted between 00:01 on 23rd Feb 2022 and 23:59 on 22nd Mar 2022. After the deadline, entries will be measured late and will be rejected.
Slane Irish Whiskey Competition Prize
One VIP overnight distillery trip to Slane Irish Whiskey distillery is the prize up for grabs.
Slane Irish Whiskey Competition Rules
Waitrose.com/winvipslaneirishwhiskey is the only way to enter, and entering the draw involves acceptance of these terms.
- To enter, you’ll need your receipt number or order number. It is completely free to submit an entry.
- There is no limit to how many submissions a person can submit.
- Entries that do not follow the rules are void, and the Promoter has the right to remove them from the competition.
- Any entry that contains false, incomplete, or misleading information is void, and the Promoter has the right to disqualify the submission from the Waitrose competition.
- Any travel expenses incurred by the winners or their visitors, as well as any other expenses incurred in the general use and enjoyment of the prize, are solely the responsibility of the winners or their guests.
- Prizes are contingent on their availability, and there are no cash options. They aren’t refundable or transferable.
- If it becomes necessary, the Promoter reserves the right to stop, cancel, or change the prize competition without liability to any entrants or third parties.
- Winners will be notified via email, text, or phone call as soon as possible after the prize draw, using the contact information provided with the competition entry.
How to Enter the Slane Irish Whiskey Waitrose Weekend Competition
- Simply purchase a bottle of Slane Irish Whiskey 70cl and go to waitrose.com/winvipslaneirishwhiskey to participate.
- Follow the instructions at the top of the page to enter the competition and use the online form to submit your data and any essential information.
- Select how you purchased the product: online or shop. And enter the order number or receipt number.
- Fill in the blanks with your information and address.
- Finally, provide your permission for your data to be processed for this Waitrose weekend competition and submit it.
3. Win A Luggage Set Competition Waitrose Competition
This prize draw plan is available to all inhabitants of the United Kingdom, excluding Northern Ireland, who are aged 18 or older. The employees of the Promoter, its affiliated companies, agencies, third parties, or anyone else professionally engaged with this prize draw are not allowed to take part.
Luggage Set Competition Period
The period for entries starts from 00:01 on 30th Dec 2021 and ends at 16:59 on 1st Apr 2022. Entries got after that will be dismissed.
Luggage Set Competition Prize
WIN one Atlanta 78cm 4-Wheel Lightweight Large Suitcase, Black, RRP £119, and one Atlanta 55cm 4-Wheel Lightweight Cabin Case, Black, RRP £99 from John Lewis & Partners.
Luggage Set Competition Rules
- Each person is only allowed one entry. The entry will not be considered if multiple entries are submitted directly or through automated means.
- There is no need to buy anything. There is no fee for submitting a submission through the website waitrose.com/winluggageset.
- Entries that do not follow the rules will be void, and the Promoter will be able to remove the entry from the prize draw.
- The Promoter maintains the right to withdraw any entry that contains false, incomplete, or misleading information from the prize draw.
- The accessibility of prizes is dependent upon future developments. They are non-adaptable, non-refundable, and there are no money options except if, in any case, referenced.
- All legitimate and address passages got by the Closing Date will be placed into an award draw, and the winner will be picked randomly.
- Winners will be notified via email, text, or phone call as soon as possible after the prize draw, using the contact information supplied with the prize draw entry.
- The winners must answer within 30 days of receiving notification to confirm their acceptance of the award.
- The directions given are important for the award draw’s agreements. These terms and conditions take precedence in the event of a conflict.
- The Promoter reserves the right to declare your entry invalid, in which case you will be removed from the prize draw.
How to Enter the Luggage Set Waitrose Weekend Competition
- To participate, go to waitrose.com/winluggageset, follow the prize draw instructions at the top of the page, and fill out the online form with your details and other essential information.
- Fill out the entry form with your full name, email address, and postal code. Ensure you’re finishing up the form accurately.
- Finally, submit your entry after granting your consent.
4. Win With Hydrow Waitrose Competition
All residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or older, excluding Northern Ireland, are eligible to enter the Waitrose competition. The prize draw is not available for employees of the Promoter, its agents, related companies, or anyone else professionally connected with this prize draw.
Hydrow Competition Period
Between 00:01 on 30th Dec 2021 and 16:59 on 1st Apr 2022, entries must be received. Entries received after the deadline will be considered late and will be discarded.
Hydrow Competition Prize
The reward includes a Hydrow rower and a subscription for one year (normally £38 per month). For a standard expense, the winner can update the delivery from the porch only to in-home assembly. After the first year, the winner must pay the £38 monthly subscription fee to continue to enjoy all of the benefits of Hydrow membership.
Hydrow Competition Rules
- The award is contingent on its availability, and delivery delays may occur during peak promotional seasons.
- The award isn’t adaptable to different things. It is non-refundable and can’t be traded for cash.
- The winner will be notified as soon as possible following the prize draw, via email, text, or phone call, using the contact information supplied with the prize draw entry.
- The winner must confirm their acceptance of the prize within 30 days of receiving notification.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any winner who does not reply to contacts within this time period or declines any reward.
- Please allow 7-10 days for delivery of the prize when the winner’s address has been verified.
- Nothing needs to be purchased. There is no charge for using the website to submit a submission.
- There is a restriction of one entry per person. If multiple entries are submitted directly or by automatic means, the draw will be cancelled.
How to Enter the Hydrow Waitrose Weekend Competition
- Visit the link: waitrose.com/winhydrow.
- Read the procedures for the prize draw at the top of the page.
- Fill out the online form with your contact information and any additional information requested.
- Then, provide your consent to have your data processed for the Waitrose weekend competition and submit it.
Waitrose Competitions are one of the best and most straightforward solutions for individuals who are looking to participate in competitions. Enter one of the weekend competitions for your chance to win great products, memberships, gift cards, and more.