Talk2coop Survey: As you may all know, the Midcounties Co-op, which is also known as “Your Co-op,” is a consumer co-operative based in the United Kingdom. The Midcounties Co-op serves in Food, Pharmacy, Funeralcare, Travel, Utilities, Childcare, Post Office & Flexible Benefits, so if you’re from the UK, it’s pretty obvious that you would have heard about them.
Now, the Midcounties Co-op is conducting a feedback survey at www.talk2coop.co.uk. All that you need in order to participate in this exciting survey and win awesome prizes from the Your Co-op is a purchase receipt from Midcounties co-op, an active internet connection, and few minutes of your time.
Keep reading to know more about the Talk 2 Coop survey.
Purpose of Talk2coop Customer Survey
Just from the Midcounties Co-op being known by the name Your Co-op, you can see how important “you” are to the company. Not just you, every single customer of Your Co-op is important to them. It is only through the customers, they can get to know their own strengths and weaknesses and get to know where they need to make changes.
Through conducting this Talk2coop feedback survey, the Midcounties Co-op attempts to make themselves more desirable to the customers. It is not just that. by completing participation in this Midcounties Co-op survey, the customer gets a chance to win Midcounties Co-op vouchers worth £200. Isn’t that exciting!
Talk 2 Coop UK Survey Reward
Upon successful completion of this Talk 2 Coop customer survey, you will get a chance to win the prize that is below mentioned:
£200 Co-operative Limited Gift Vouchers Monthly
The Midcounties Co-op value your time, feedback, and suggestions most genuinely and sincerely. The responses and answers provided by you have great importance for the company. Therefore, for your feedback, time, and efforts, the Midcounties Co-op will be giving you free entry into the Midcounties Co-operative Monthly Drawing Contest. This shall provide you with an opportunity to win £200 in Co-operative vouchers.
www.Talk2coop.co.uk Survey Rules and Requirements
In order to successfully participate in the Midcounties Talk2coop UK survey and obtain a free entry into the Monthly Sweepstakes, you must fulfill the requirements that are hereby mentioned below:
- You must be a legal resident of the United Kingdom.
- All participants must be attained 18 years of age / you must have attained legal maturity.
- You must not be the sponsor or administrator of the Midcounties Co-operative Monthly Drawing Contest.
- Also, you are not eligible if you are an immediate relative of the administrator (s) or sponsor(s) of the Talk2coop Monthly Drawing Contest.
- A recent purchase receipt is not necessary to take part in the Talk 2 Coop survey online.
- You can participate in the survey only one time per month.
- If you are selected as a winner, you cannot win again in a period of 12 weeks.
- If you win in the prize draw, you will be notified about the winning on the next day of the drawing date.
- You must claim the prize no later than 5 days of the winning notification; otherwise, your rewards will be forfeited, and an alternate winner will be selected.
- The information regarding usage and other terms and conditions of the Gift Voucher can be found on the back of the voucher. For more conditions, click here.
Quick Steps to Win £200 Co-operative Limited Gift Vouchers
- Go to the Coop feedback survey website at talk2coop.co.uk.
- Provide the necessary information on your purchase receipt, or you can continue without a receipt.
- Then select the date and time of your visit.
- Now, answer all the survey questions.
- Select ‘Yes,’ if you want to enter the Talk2coop prize draw to win the gift voucher.
- Provide required contact information to enter the prize draw and submit your answers.
- Sit back and wait until you receive the message regarding your entrance to the contest.
How to Do the Co-op Food Talk to Us Survey at www.Talk2coop.co.uk – Detailed Guide
To participate in the Talk 2 Coop customer satisfaction survey, read the detailed steps mentioned below and try to closely follow them.
1. Firstly, go to the Midcounty Co-op’s official survey website that is available at www.talk2coop.co.uk.
2. Now, if you are ready to start with your participation in the survey, click on the button that says “Continue.”
3. Now, what you have to do is enter the 3 to 4 digit OP number, the Midcounties Store number, and then the 3 to 7 digit TXN Number that you can find on your purchase receipt.
4. If you don’t have a receipt, you can proceed by clicking the “No Receipt, Click Here” and enter your store location.
5. On the next page, enter the date and time of your visit to the store.
6. Once you are done with all that, you can click on “Next” to give your feedback.
7. Now, you will have to give answers to some questions about your visit to the Midcounties Co-operative’s store.
8. Make sure that you share your genuine feedback about the company’s customer services as well as their products. Please be honest as possible and answer these questions by recollecting your experience.
9. Then, provide your age and gender if you wish to. This is only for classification purposes.
10. Once you are done with all that, you should choose ‘Yes’ to join the Talk 2 Coop Prize draw.
11. Then, enter your contact details such as full name and E-mail / Phone Number.
12. Now, as you submit your review for your chance to win £200 in vouchers, soon you will receive a message from the co-op informing you about your entrance to the Prize draw !!!
Talk2coop Feedback Survey – Helpful Tips
- The winner’s name of each month is available on the official website. You can check out this here.
- If you are the lucky winner, you only have a limited time to claim the prize, so keep an eye on your latest messages.
- We are available to help you at surveydetails.co.uk, so you can share any difficulties regarding the www.talk2coop.co.uk survey entry.
- Also, you can mention your satisfaction and feedback about the shopping experience in the below comment box.
About Midcounties Co-operative
The Midcounties Co-operative is more commonly known to most of us by the name YOUR CO-OP. The Midcounties Co-op was formed in the year 2005. The formation was made possible by the merger of the Oxford, Swindon, and Gloucester Co-operative Society and the West Midlands Co-operative Society. This merger resulted in the much celebrated Society’s geographical trading area expansion.
This led to the working base of the co-op expanding to Gloucestershire, Northamptonshire, Oxfordshire, Shropshire, Staffordshire, Warwickshire, West Midlands, Wiltshire, and Worcestershire. Today, the Midcounties Co-op has grown to become a nationally trading Society.
Midcounties Co-op Contact Details
You can do contact the Midcounties Co-op by:
1. Writing to them at :
The Midcounties Co-operative
Warwick Technology Park
Now, you know all about the Midcounties Co-operative Prize draw and Midcounties Co-operative Customer feedback survey, there is nothing to wait for. All you have to do is take part in that feedback survey at www.talk2coop.co.uk.
Wish you luck!!!