Dear Booths UK Survey: Who does not like good food? Quality food will enhance our mood, isn’t it? And it is something that we all search for all the time. Most of us know about Booths; they serve us food, wine, grocery, and much more. One of their most demanding qualities over the years was their quality of items.
But is there anything you still want them to improve? Or do you have any new opinions? Or maybe you might have some compliments. They have found a way to hear all your queries. Booths have designed a feedback survey at Dear.booths.co.uk, through which you will get a chance to win a free gift voucher.
In this article, we will go through the step-by-step procedure to complete the dear.booths survey, its rules & requirements, the reward you might get, contact details, and more. Go through the article carefully and complete the survey within five minutes. It is that easy, can you believe it? So, let us not waste any more time!
Purpose of the Dear Booths UK Survey
They were always inspired by the opinions of their customers. Booths is ready to improve in all manner when it comes to customer satisfaction. They want to make sure that no one leaves in an unhappy mood. They equally value every customer that comes to them. You can rate the overall experience of the purchase, quality, service, quantity, problems faced, and much more.
They want you to be honest with them. Booths is eager to know about your likes and dislikes, what makes you come back, recommend them, if there were any problems faced that were unsolved, suggestions, and everything that you want to express.
Booths Feedback Survey Reward
Once you complete the Dear Booths Feedback Survey, you will be entered into a prize draw. At the end of the prize draw, they will announce the winner and will contact you. Booths is offering £250 as their reward. You will receive the prize money as vouchers.
Dearbooths.co.uk Survey Rules and Requirements
- To participate in the Dear Booths prize draw, you must be a legal citizen of the United Kingdom aged 16 years and above.
- The Booths feedback survey is not open to agents, executives, and employees of EH Booths ltd and their family members.
- Only one entry from a phone number or e-mail is accepted. Multiple entries found will be filtered out before the prize draw.
- All users are subjected to complete the whole survey; incompleteness may lead to disqualification.
- The draw will be conducted within ten days from the closing date, and the winner will be notified within another ten days.
- The winner should respond to the notification within 14 days; else, you will be disqualified.
- The Booths customer satisfaction survey rewards are not transferable and hence should be accepted as awarded.
- There is no substitute for the vouchers that you will receive.
- A device with a fair internet connection is required to complete the survey.
- Any violation of the terms and conditions will be regarded as a disqualification.
- For more details, click here.
Quicksteps to Win £250 Booths Gift Vouchers
- To participate in the Dear Booths Customer Survey, visit the official website designed for the survey at dear.booths.co.uk.
- Make sure you are eligible to enter and complete the survey. Then, enter the store name, transaction number, booths card number (if you have), date, time, and other required details.
- You will be asked to rate them with several questions, answer them honestly.
- Then, select your gender and age category if you wish to provide them.
- After answering all the questions, choose ‘Yes’ if you want to receive the winning notification.
- Finally, provide your contact details such as name, telephone number, and e-mail.
- After finishing the Dearbooths customer survey, submit it by clicking the ‘Next’ button.
Step by Step Method to Complete the Booths Feedback Survey at Dear.booths.co.uk
1. Take your smart device with a fair internet connection and go to Dear.booths.co.uk.
2. Read all the terms and conditions given there for reference. Remember that once you proceed with the survey, you will agree with all of them.
3. Add details like store name, transaction number, booths card number, date & time, etc. All these details can be found in the receipt from the last purchase.
4. After entering the details, you will have proceeded to the Dear Booths survey.
5. You can rate your last visit in parameters like 1 to 10, where 1 is extremely unsatisfied and 10 being extremely satisfied.
6. You will be given an opportunity to explain the details about the response to the last question. Explain the answer in a written paragraph and continue to the next question.
7. The next questions are for Booth card members; answer the questions accordingly if you own a card.
8. You will also be asked if there were any staff that impressed you, and if yes, you might get an opportunity to explain the incident.
9. Further, you can choose ‘Yes’ if you wish to answer more questions and then enter your personal details like age, gender, etc.
10. After that, you should select ‘Yes’ to get notified if you are the lucky prize draw winner.
11. After answering all the further questions, add your name, telephone number, and e-mail address.
12. Now, submit the Booths customer satisfaction survey and wait for the winner’s announcement.
Dear Booths Customer Survey – Helpful Tips
- Everyone should provide valid contact details because they can only reach you through the details that you have provided.
- Whenever you go shopping, keep all the receipts you got, and grab amazing rewards through feedback surveys like this.
- Do you have any problems regarding the Booths feedback survey? Please contact us here at surveydetails.co.uk.
Booths is a network of Northern England’s high-end supermarkets. Founded in June 1847, E.H. Booth & Co. Ltd. started the establishment called the China House at Blackpool. They have more than 27 stores in Northern England.
Sources such as The Daily Telegraph have dubbed it as the “Waitrose of the North.” The company’s mission is to “offer finest quality products in the shops with first-class helpers,” Booths has tried to compete for quality over the price.
Booths Contact Details
Call on: 0800-221-8086
Available from 9.00 to 17.00 on Monday to Friday
Customer Care Department
Booths Central Office
Contact at: www.booths.co.uk/contact-us
We hope we have helped you to understand the Dear Booths customer survey at Dear.booths.co.uk. Read the article carefully and follow the below link to the survey page. Share with your friends and family if you found this helpful!!!