www.Feetback.co.uk Survey: Footwear is one of the most important parts of our outfit. They complete our look, no matter what we are going for Sandals, shoes, sneakers, heels, bellies, boots, and what not we have. We have separated our choices of footwear for different outfits for a long time. A shoe for a golf day, one for weddings, one for a party…etc
Deichmann SE provides an affordable range of footwear for all of us. Now, they have come up with a feedback survey so that they can know what is going in the minds of their customers. They are very excited to know what you think; because they love to serve you the best. They want you to come back to the store again and again.
This article has provided you with all the information about the Deichmann SE Customer Experience Survey. We have included the survey prize, rules and regulations, step-by-step guide, and, of course, the customer contact information. Read this article and complete the survey if you are eligible. Now, let’s not get riled up here!!!
Purpose of the Deichmann Feedback Survey
Every feedback survey has an aim behind it. And most of the time, it is to understand the good and bad parts of the company strategies. The company wants to know what the customers feel about them. What their opinions are, what do they like, what do they dislike, their favourite products and all they could collect.
They want to know what part of their strategies are making them come back and their flaws that make them step back. After the survey is reached in hands, the data is used to understand and analyze the same.
By understanding their faults, they improve themselves step by step so that no one gets to face them again. When the customers have better products and services, they are likely to come back and also to suggest them to others as well, which will increase their sales too.
Feetback.co.uk Survey Reward
If you have completed the Deichmann SE Customer Experience Survey, you will be added to a prize draw of £300 voucher. This coupon can be redeemed in any store of Deichmann SE in the United Kingdom.
The promotion can be ended at any time as the sponsors wish to without any prior notice.
Deichmann Feetback UK Survey Rules And Requirements
- To be eligible, one must be a legal resident of the United Kingdom.
- The entrants should be at least of age 16 to take part in the Deichmann feedback survey.
- The employees of the Deichmann SE, their family (mother, father, siblings, children, and spouse), representatives of the company, promoters, or anyone related to the company are not eligible to participate in the survey.
- Only a single entry from an individual is accepted for the monthly sweepstakes. Multiple entries are considered void and will be filtered out before the Feetback prize draw.
- The entrants should provide their full name, e-mail address, and postcode correctly to be eligible to participate.
- The promotion can be altered or completely stopped at any time without any prior notice. The promoters have the right to delete entries and disqualify them.
- The Feetback survey has to be done through the official site of the Deichmann Customer Satisfaction Survey at www.feetback.co.uk for a chance to win £300.
- The entries should be submitted before the closing dates. The entries submitted after the closing dates are not considered for the sweepstake.
- The draw will be on the first week of the following month.
- The winner will be informed on or before the 10th of the following month.
- The company has the right to select an alternate winner if the current winner fails to claim the reward within 12 days from the notification.
- The prize can only be redeemed in UK stores.
- No cash alternatives are promoted instead of the coupon. Also, the prize is non-transferable.
- A laptop/smartphone or similar device with a fair internet connection is required to take part in the Deichmann feedback survey.
- Read full rules and regulations here.
Quicksteps to Do the Survey at www.Feetback.co.uk for A Chance to Win £300
- Visit the site www.feetback.co.uk which is specially formed for the survey by the company.
- Enter the store number, date of visit, time, and transaction number from your valid receipt.
- Rate your overall experience with the store. You will be asked some questions about the store, answer all the questions given honestly, and continue.
- Select ‘Yes’ when asked to enter the feetback prize draw for a chance to win £300.
- After answering all those questions, add your personal details like your full name, e-mail address, contact number, and postcode.
- Click ‘Next,’ and now you are all done with the survey.
Step by Step Instructions to Complete the Deichmann Feedback Survey at www.Feetback.co.uk
1. Visit the official site for the Deichmann SE Customer Satisfaction Survey at www.feetback.co.uk to participate in the Deichmann Feedback Survey.
2. Read all the privacy policies of the prize draw given on the opening page. Make sure you are eligible for the survey. If yes, press ‘Continue’.
3. Add the following details from your latest purchase receipt to start the survey: store code, date, time, and transaction number.
4. Rate the overall experience in the Deichmann store. You can rate it from highly satisfied to highly dissatisfied.
5. Ensure that your answers are genuine and not sugar-coated. The company wants to hear raw feedbacks so that they can improve themselves.
6. You can tell them if there was any problem during the visit and how satisfied are you with the resolution.
7. Provide your gender and age for classification purposes. Click ‘Next’.
8. On the next page, select ‘Yes’ to enter the Deichmann Feetback Prize Draw.
9. Then, provide your full name, phone number, e-mail address, and postcode.
10. Finally, submit it, and now you have finished the feetback survey for a chance to win a £300 gift voucher…!
Feetback Customer Experience Survey – Helpful Tips
- The Deichmann feedback survey winner will receive the notification of win through phone or e-mail within 10 days from the closing date.
- Always enter your correct contact information. Otherwise, you will not get any notification from the company if you are the sweepstake winner.
- Please collect and keep all the purchase receipts while shopping. You can earn free survey rewards like this.
- If you have any issues related to the Deichmann Feedback UK Survey, you can contact us here at surveydetails.co.uk.
Isn’t Deichmann one of the most affordable and best ones? Where ever you go, you can find it. Deichmann SE is the largest footwear store in Europe, headquartered in Germany. It is a family-owned company, which is known as Dosenbach and Van Haren in Switzerland and Netherlands.
Heinrich Deichmann founded the shop in 1913 at the age of 25. The shop was named Schuhreparatur Elektra. Deichmann mainly purchases shoes rather than manufactures them. Their main market for purchase is in Asia.
Deichmann Customer Support
01858 468546 (Monday – Friday: 9 am to 5.15 pm)
Deichmann-Shoes UK Limited,
16 Compass Point,
We have provided all the survey details you need to win the £300 Deichmann Gift Card. Now, all you have to do is remember these instructions, grab your receipt, and complete the Deichmann Feedback Survey at www.feetback.co.uk.
Share this article with your family and friends if you feel it is useful.
All the best!!!