Nextlovestolisten Survey: Clothes, footwear, and home products – who wouldn’t love them and need them? Shopping is one of the most demanding leisure activities we all do. Occasionally we all get dressed up and call our friends and next thing you know, you are shopping.
What if you get paid for visiting the store? Next plc is providing you with an opportunity to get yourself some money just by shopping for yourself. A customer satisfaction survey is one of the key aspects of every organization. Just like that, they want to know what their customers think about their products and services through the Next Loves To Listen Survey at Nextlovestolisten.co.uk.
We have provided all the required information that you are seeking about the Next customer satisfaction survey. Read through this article about the survey, the survey reward, rules and regulations by the company for participating in the survey, and the step-by-step guide to complete the survey. Make sure you are aware of all the rules and eligibility before entering the survey.
Purpose of the Nextlovestolisten UK Survey
What will be the purpose of the survey? Why would they give out money for free? Surveys are intended to make the company aware of the things that clients love about them and the things that they need to improve.
As the survey reports come directly from customers and not any third party, it is much more valuable and practical. Surveys help the company to understand its flaws and improve, which in turn will increase its sales.
Next Loves To Listen Customer Survey Reward
The company understands that people are not going to participate in the Next Loves To Listen Survey without any profit. Therefore, as an appreciation, a reward of £200 (€250 for customers from ROI) will be awarded to the one who wins in the lucky prize draw.
The prize will be delivered to the winner in the form of a cheque within 6 weeks. The prize should be accepted as awarded, and it cannot be transferred.
Note: The sponsors can drop the promotion or change the prize draw at any time according to their will.
Next Customer Feedback Survey Rules and Requirements
- The participants must be above the age of 18 or at least 18 to be eligible.
- Only residents from the United Kingdom or the Republic of Ireland can participate in the Next Customer Survey.
- No purchase is required to enter the Next Loves to Listen survey.
- You won’t be considered eligible if you are:
- An employee while the prize draws period.
- An immediate family member (mother, father, sister, brother, spouse) of a representative or employee of ABA Market Research Limited or any of their subsidiaries.
- The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- The Prize draw is open every 3 months, and only one entry per person is allowed.
- The decision of the draw will be final, and no changes will be brought to it.
- The winner will receive the winning notification within 10 days through e-mail.
- The winner must respond within 14 days of receiving notification. Otherwise, the draw will be proclaimed as cancelled, and no other winner will be selected.
- The sponsors will disqualify the participants if they undermine the promotion in any way.
- A device like a laptop, computer, or mobile phone with a fair internet connection is demanded to be within the hand to take part in the survey.
- Click here for more details.
Quicksteps to Win £200/€250 Cash Prize from the Next
- Visit the official site for the survey at Nextlovestolisten.co.uk.
- On the next page, you can search and select the Next Store you have visited.
- Rate the company according to your shopping experience. You will be given an extra box for you to write about the inconvenience if any.
- After a few questions, you will be asked to enter your e-mail id and other contact details, and you are done.
Step by Step Guide to Complete the Next Survey Online at Nextlovestolisten.co.uk
1. Visit the official site for the Next plc customer satisfaction survey at Nextlovestolisten.co.uk.
2. The opening page will state the reward of the survey. Click “click here to start the survey.”
3. Search and choose the store you visited from the map available on the screen.
4. Pick the date you visited and the time from the drop menu.
5. Then, you will be asked about the overall experience, which you can rate from 0 to 5.
6. In the next section, choose the category you had visited and shopped from. Also, choose the facilities that you had gone through from the given option.
7. Now, share your shopping experience in different categories you had gone through. Make sure you answer them honestly and carefully regarding your visit.
8. You will be given a chance to type in the worries you had faced in separate sections.
9. After answering/rating all the questions, select your gender for classification purposes.
10. Also, select your age category and click ‘Next.’
11. Now, Select “Yes” if you want to join the Nextlovestolisten Sweepstakes to win a £200/€250 cash prize.
12. Finally, enter your contact details such as name, e-mail address, and telephone number.
13. All done, now you have successfully made an entry to the Next Sweepstakes.
Mail-In Method to Enter the Loves To Listen Prize Draw
To participate in the survey by mail-in method, you will have to write a letter containing your full name, telephone number, full address, and e-mail address and further mail it to the below address. Also, don’t forget to mention “please enter me in the customer satisfaction survey prize draw” in the letter.
c/o ABA Market Research Prize Draw Entry
ABA Market Research Limited
6 London Road
Next Customer Satisfaction Survey – Helpful Tips
- The winner will be contacted through e-mail or phone number, So make sure the contact information is correct before submitting.
- You can reach us here at surveydetails.co.uk if you have any doubts or issues related to the Nextlovestolisten Feedback Survey.
- Positive feedback won’t give more chances to win the prize draw. So always try to give your honest feedback, which helps the Next Company to improve their services.
All About Next plc
We have all been there shopping for clothes, footwear, and home products – Next plc is one of the most visited stores. This UK-based company offers clothing, footwear, accessories, beauty, and home products. Headquartered in Enderby, England, it has over 700 stores divided in both the United Kingdom and across Europe, Asia, and the Middle East.
Next Customer Support
United Kingdom: 0333 777 8211
Ireland: 016 968 211
ABA Market Research Limited
6 London Road
St Albans AL1 1NG
We have provided all the information for completing the Next Customer Experience Survey. Read the article carefully and jump into the opportunity to receive an award by completing the survey at Nextlovestolisten.co.uk.
Make sure you share this with your friends and family who might be interested. Good luck!!!