Who doesn’t love doughnuts? Those glazing shiny, soft doughnuts. Krispy Kreme is offering a free doughnut as an exchange for your feedback through My Krispy Kreme Feedback UK Survey. If you have ever been to Krispy Kreme, this is the best time to provide your feedback at Mykrispykremefeedback.co.uk.
They are eager to know what their customers have to say about them. You can make them aware of the positive things in the shop that make you go back to the shop repeatedly and the flaws that need to be fixed.
Everyone loves free gifts. It will approximately take 5 mins to complete the Krispy Kreme guest satisfaction survey, and you’ve got yourself a freebie. Make sure your feedback is honest and genuine.
In this article, we have provided all the information you would need, like the company details, the reward you may get, rules and regulations you would need to check, a step-by-step guide, and the contact details. Read the article carefully and complete the survey at your pace.
Purpose of the My Krispy Kreme Feedback UK Survey
My Krispy Kreme Feedback UK Survey will help the company know about their customers’ likes and dislikes. They are looking forward to honest feedback from their customers. Thus, they will know that if their service is better or not.
Now, they can improve the quality of the products and service, as they have access to the feedback directly from the targeted clients. And, you will get a better customer experience on your next visit to Krispy Kreme. Also, it will help to increase the marketing and sales, as well.
Mykrispykremefeedback Survey Reward
The company is well aware that people will not be willing to spend any time just to give feedback. Therefore, they are offering a reward in exchange for the feedback you provide them. After completing the survey, you can win an Original Glazed Doughnut the next time you visit.
You will receive a bar code at the end of the survey. Take a screenshot or picture of the bar code and present it at the counter to redeem your freebie.
Note that the promotion can end at any time as the sponsors would like.
Krispy Kreme Guest Satisfaction Survey Rules and Requirements
Certain criteria are required to be met in order to participate in the survey.
- To take part in the survey, participants must be residents of the United Kingdom.
- Those who are interested in participating must be at least 18 years old.
- The survey will run from the first to the last day of each month.
- There won’t be any cash alternatives for the prize. The reward must be accepted as its given, and it cannot be transferred.
- Only one entry per person will be allowed per month.
- You need to participate in the survey within 2 weeks from the receipt’s date.
- To redeem the free doughnut, you need to present a valid receipt and the bar code received at the end of the My Krispy Kreme feedback survey.
- You need to redeem the offer within 1 month from the receipt’s date.
- The offer is not available at the service stations and grocery stores outlets (Selfridges, Welcome Break, Morrison’s, Tesco, etc.)
- To participate, you’ll need a laptop or computer or smartphone with a good internet connection.
- It is essential that the participant be able to communicate in English.
Quicksteps to Win Krispy Kreme Original Glazed Doughnut
- Visit the Guest Feedback survey site – Mykrispykremefeedback.co.uk.
- Enter the unique survey code from your receipt, and click the red button to start your survey.
- Now, answer the survey questions regarding your most recent visit. Please evaluate your satisfaction with these products and services.
- After that, enter your postal or zip code in the given box. All done!
- Finally, You will get a bar code to redeem the reward.
How to Complete the Survey at Mykrispykremefeedback.co.uk – Detailed Guide
1. Begin by visiting the official website at Mykrispykremefeedback.co.uk to take part in the Krispy Kreme Customer Survey.
2. On the opening page, they will thank you for participating in the survey, there you can see about the prize details and other information. Read carefully.
3. Enter the unique survey code in your receipt correctly and continue. By the time you will be entered into the survey.
4. The survey will start by asking your overall satisfaction with the recent experience you had at Krispy Kreme. You can rate from highly satisfied to highly dissatisfied.
5. Choose the things you had bought from the store from the given list. And continue with the next page.
6. Here, you will have to respond to a few questions. Answer honestly and continue to the next section of the survey.
7. You will be asked whether you had visited any problems when you had visited. You will be provided with a blank space to elaborate on your issue. Try to be honest with the review.
8. A few more questions will be asked to you. Respond to those questions and move on to the next page.
9. In the last section, provide your postal code (which is optional). And click “NEXT”.
10. All Done! You will be provided with a barcode which you can either take a print or a screenshot.
MyKrispy Kreme Feedback Survey – Helpful Tips
- The Krispy Kreme feedback survey participants must save the bar code at the end survey to redeem on their next visit.
- Always try to keep as many purchase receipts as while shopping. There is an excellent opportunity to get amazing prizes from feedback survey sweepstakes.
- Submit those receipts at surveydetails.co.uk and win exciting rewards from many stores, supermarkets, and restaurants by following our simple guide.
- You can contact us if you are facing any issues while completing the My Krispy Kreme UK Survey.
About Krispy Kreme UK
This is the British subsidiary of the famous American brand Krispy Kreme. They began their journey almost 80 years ago with a small store. Doughnuts were one of the best sellers from the wide range of products. This soon became the only priority, and the company did so well that more stores were opened in the country.
There are now more than a thousand stores worldwide, including hundreds alone in the UK. They serve not only baked goods, sandwiches and drinks but also other baked goods.
Krispy Kreme Customer Support
Mail on: –
Krispy Kreme UK Ltd,
Unit 4 Albany Park,
Frimley Road, Camberley,
Surrey, GU16 7PQ
Contact Page: krispykremeuk.zendesk.com
Monday to Friday: 8 am – 5 pm
Saturday and Sunday: 9 am – 3 pm
We hope we have provided all the information you were seeking. Read the article carefully and take part in the My Krispy Kreme Feedback UK Survey at www.Mykrispykremefeedback.co.uk.
Share with friends and family who would like to participate as well.
All the best…!