Telltims UK Survey: Tim Hortons certainly believes in making sure that their customers are happy and satisfied, which is the reason they’re now conducting this customer feedback survey at uk.telltims.com or telltims.smg.com/gbr.
So, great news if you are a customer of Tim Hortons and if you have ordered from Tim Hortons any time recently. By only spending a few minutes of your time and by giving just some honest feedback and genuine opinions based on your last visit to Tim Hortons cafe, you may win some exciting offers or prizes.
If you’d like to learn more about this possibility, continue reading this article. I’m certain this article will guide you to the benefits which Tim Hortons offers.
Purpose of the UK Tell Tims Survey
Your input is extremely valuable to Tim Hortons. They want to make sure that all of their customers have the greatest experience possible; that is why they value your useful comments, so that they may improve in the areas that are most important to you, like store cleanliness, order accuracy, service speed, taste, value for money, etc.
Also, they would appreciate a few minutes of your time to inform them about your recent interaction with them. As a result, you have the option of telling them about your experience at Tim Hortons. Your input is critical in ensuring that they provide the finest delivery and click-and-collect service to all of their clients. They’d also want to hear your thoughts on your most recent order and what they can do to improve it in the future.
Uk.Telltims.com Survey Reward
If you’ve decided to participate in the Telltims UK survey of satisfaction and feedback, then you are likely to want to know what kind of reward you can earn after having completed the Tell Tim Hortons customer survey at uk.telltims.com.
You will receive a validation code, and you can redeem that code at any time (30 days validity) of your next visit to Tim Hortons. It is important to note that you need to purchase a drink to activate the offer. The reward that you receive will be 100% non-transferable and non – negotiable.
Tim Hortons Feedback Survey Rules and Requirements
So if you wish to take part in the UK Telltims survey, it would certainly be important for you to know what are the rules and regulations that you would have to adhere to in order to take part in the Tim Hortons customer feedback survey.
Don’t worry because you don’t have to go anywhere to find out these rules. All you will have to do is just keep reading because the below-mentioned pointers are these terms and conditions.
- There is no need to make a purchase to enter or win the Telltims UK survey.
- You must mandatorily be a legal UK resident.
- The applicant must be at least 18 years old to take part in the Tim Hortons guest survey.
- Each participant is only eligible for one survey entry per week.
- The survey prizes are non-transferable and must be accepted as a whole.
- You must not be a corporate employee of Tim Hortons or a close relative of one.
- You need to redeem the validation code within 30 days from the date of the survey.
Quicksteps to Get Free Tim Hortons Coupon Codes
- Go to Tim Hortons UK’s official survey website at uk.telltims.com or telltims.smg.com/gbr.
- Read all survey rules and regulations.
- Enter the survey code pertaining to the recent visit available on your sales receipt.
- Answer all the survey questions and rate your satisfaction.
- Provide your contact information if asked.
- Submit the Telltims UK survey and note down your validation offer code.
How to Do the Tim Hortons Customer Survey at Uk.telltims.com – Detailed Guide
If the quick steps were informational enough, you could use the detailed guide below for your participation.
1. Go to uk.telltims.com or telltims.smg.com/gbr for the official Tim Hortons Customer Satisfaction Survey.
2. Read the on-site survey instructions, terms, and privacy before clicking “Continue.”
3. Enter the 21-digit survey entry code that is printed on your receipt and proceed with your survey by clicking the “Start” button.
4. Begin by answering survey questions about your level of satisfaction with the visit.
5. Provide feedback based on your experience at the Tim Hortons Cafe. To complete the survey, you only need 5 minutes of your time.
6. Also, you can write to them about what you like and don’t like at the restaurant.
7. After you’ve finished answering and rating, please provide your personal contact information if asked.
8. Finally, submit your responses to complete your Telltims UK Customer Feedback Survey, and you will see the validation code on your screen.
Tell Tims UK Guest Survey – Helpful Tips
- The Tim Hortons feedback survey entrants must write down the coupon code at the end survey to redeem on their next visit.
- Always try to collect as many sales receipts as while dining or shopping. There is a great chance to win amazing rewards from customer satisfaction surveys.
- You can reach us at surveydetails.co.uk if you have experienced any issues while attending the UK Telltims Survey.
About Tim Hortons
Tim Hortons is a well-known chain of coffee shops. Based in Canada, Tim Hortons offers coffee, donuts, and other specialty fast food items in many different varieties. It is one of the largest fast-food restaurant chains, with over 4,500 restaurants in 14 counties as of October 31st, 2021. In 2021, it was ranked as the fifth-largest restaurant chain by sales in Canada. There are many coffee shops located throughout Canada, which means that there are also many Tim Hortons locations.
The coffee and donuts menu at Tim Hortons stores consists mainly of their standard offerings. Their specialty items include savory hot waffles, double-glazed maple coffee with syrup, savoury fresh-baked buns, and serve yourself a coffee with maple syrup, cappuccino, and afternoon tea.
On their breakfast menu, you can find an assortment of pastries, muffins, fresh-baked muffins, fresh fruit or yogurt, and granola bars. Of course, you don’t have to stop at the Tim Hortons breakfast menu when you want to have your lunch or dinner meal. You can also find a full range of healthy entrees, snacks, and desserts at their restaurants. You can find gluten-free food products, including a collection of bagels, cereal bars, popcorn, and more, at select locations.
If you need a break from the hearty food of the regular Tim Hortons menu, you can visit their smaller, family-owned diner that features sandwiches, soups, specialty coffee, and donuts. Unlike their other locations, the Tim Hortons Small Soup & Chicken Sandwich is priced at a small soup size price, meaning diners will not pay a premium for the delicious food they can get for a low price if you are looking for an inexpensive way to treat yourself to a delightful meal, head over to the Tim Hortons cafe. You can find affordable pricing on a variety of foods and beverages.
Tim Hortons Contact Details
If you would like to reach out to Tim Hortons, you can do so by mailing them at: TellTims@timhortons.co.uk
Tim Horton UK & IRELAND Limited
Crabtree Office Village
Egham TW20 8RY
So, now you have all the information you need; all you have to do is go to the Tim Hortons survey website uk.telltims.com or telltims.smg.com/gbr and take part in that survey.
Just make sure you give some honest feedback and get your reward from Tim Hortons.