Howdidwedough Survey: PizzaExpress gives its customers a chance to win a Gift Card as part of a Pizza Express Customer Satisfaction Survey at www.Howdidwedough.com or www.Mypizzaexpress.com.
In addition to having excellent deals, which are to be redeemed, by taking the Pizza Express Customer Satisfaction Survey, you can save a lot through its official website www.Mypizzaexpress.com or Howdidwedough.com. PizzaExpress Survey is a wonderful opportunity for valued consumers of Pizza Express to provide critical input on quality services.
When completing the PizzaExpress customer satisfaction Survey, the users will receive two separate rewards. They can redeem a voucher code and win a Gift Card at PizzaExpress for their next visit. This survey guide provides comprehensive guidance on the Customer Satisfaction Survey of PizzaExpress, its rules and standards, criteria, entry methods, data, and other related details needed to participate by Customers.
Purpose of the Howdidwedough Survey
There are always new ways to connect with the foodies in PizzaExpress. You want to know how much you like or how much you dislike the menu products. The Survey will allow them to establish different dimensions of their company. Both good and bad, it doesn’t matter.
Pizza Express Customer Satisfaction Survey Reward
You will be given an offer code to take advantage of a complimentary portion of Pizza Express Free dough balls on your next visit, as well as a chance to receive a £100 PizzaExpress Gift Card for your candid feedback and reviews in the Pizza Express survey.
How Did We Dough Survey Rules and Requirements
- Residents from the United Kingdom and Northern Ireland can participate in the Survey.
- To take part in the PizzaExpress Consumer Satisfaction Survey provided by PizzaExpress, the consumers must be at least 18 years old.
- An employee, representatives, officers, directors, or staff members of the PizzaExpress store chain and/or their family members can share feedback or enter the prize draw event.
- The validation code(for free dough balls) collected at the end of the PizzaExpress survey is only valid for 6 months and must be redeemed in this period.
- Prizes cannot be transferred and cannot be replaced.
- The £100 gift card has a validity date of 24 months.
- The winner must claim the prize within 14 days of the first notification regarding the prize.
- If the winner failed to claim the prize, an alternate winner would be selected.
- To access the PizzaExpress Customer Satisfaction Survey, you need a laptop, computer, tab, or smartphone with a secure internet connection.
- Basic English knowledge is necessary to understand and answer feedback survey questions.
- For more details regarding terms and conditions, click here.
Quick Steps To Win Pizza Express Free Dough Balls & £100 Gift Card
The following are the brief instructions for the completion of the PizzaExpress survey:
- Open your browser and go to mypizzaexpress.com / Howdidwedough.com.
- Enter the restaurant name and other required details and start the survey.
- You have to answer or rate multiple questions one by one.
- Now, provide your contact details to make an entry to the Howdidwedough prize draw.
- Click submit and finish the Survey to get a free dough ball voucher code and a £100 Gift Card.
How to Take the Pizza Express Survey at www.Howdidwedough.com – Detailed Guide
1. Visit www.Howdidwedough.com to the PizzaExpress guest survey site.
2. You are now on the guest reviews page of PizzaExpress. You can read the policy of the Survey and press Continue to start the Survey.
3. Enter the following details on your latest valid receipt: restaurant name, date, time, and amounts spent.
4. Select the type of your visit, whether it is dine-in, collection, or delivery.
5. Then, rate your overall satisfaction with your recent experience on a scale of highly satisfied to dissatisfied.
6. Also, select which method you used to pay the bill at PizzaExpress Store.
7. Tell your likes and complaints about PizzaExpress. Also, you can provide any difficulties you have experienced during the visit.
8. Choose gender and age category for classification purposes.
9. Now, you will be asked to enter the Howdidwedough prize draw and put a tick mark to make an entry.
10. Enter your contact information such as your full name and e-mail address.
11. At the end of the Survey, you will see ‘Thank you for completing the survey,’ and you will obtain a voucher code for your next visit to PizzaExpress.
Howdidwedough Survey – Helpful Tips
- The PizzaExpress users who have participated in The My Pizza Express Feedback Survey must check the prize draw winners on the first working day of each month. You might get a chance to win a free gift card.
- All the shoppers are advised to keep the receipts whenever they shop or eat from restaurants, stores, or supermarkets.
- Submit those receipts here at surveydetails.co.uk, share your feedback, take the Survey, and win free rewards to save big on your next shopping.
- The My Pizza Express Survey participants who have issues in sharing feedback at the Howdidwedough Survey portal at www.howdidwedough.com can share their survey issues below and get immediate help from us.
All About PizzaExpress
The PizzaExpress group of restaurants consists of 470 UK and 100 foreign restaurants in China, India, Indonesia, Europe, Hong Kong, Kuwait, Philippines, United Arab Emirates, Singapore, and Saudi Arabia. The business was founded in 1965 in Uxbridge/UK by Peter Boizot.
Pizza Express Contact Information
Contact Page: – www.pizzaexpress.com/help-and-contact
020 3798 9000
020 3798 9090
Monday-Friday 9am-6pm & Saturday 10am-4pm.
Pizza Express Survey can support you at www.Howdidwedough.com to get free my PizzaExpress dough balls coupons to make up for your next order.
After the PizzaExpress survey is successfully completed, the users are provided with a validation code. Take note of the code on your receipt and show it to staff on your next PizzaExpress visit. Also, when you finish the PizzaExpress Survey, you will get a chance to win a £100 Gift Card from the Howdidwedough prize draw.