Have you heard that a British supermarket chain, Waitrose, offers its customers a chance to get Waitrose Vouchers just by sharing feedback through the Waitrosehaveyoursay survey? If you have recently visited the Waitrose supermarket, give your honest feedback about your last shopping experience at www.Waitrosehaveyoursay.com.
The Waitrose Have Your Say Survey is basically introduced by the supermarket chain to get a customer satisfaction idea at an online portal. All the customers and visitors of the Waitrose supermarkets can share Waitrose Customer Feedback and enter the prize draw event.
Well, Waitrose Have Your Say Survey participant has to follow the instructions, fulfil the survey requirements, and satisfy the terms and conditions shown below to share online feedback and enter the free vouchers draw event.
Purpose of the Waitrosehaveyoursay Survey
Like any customer Feedback survey, the purpose of the Waitrose Customer survey is to understand the Grievances, feedback, and suggestions of their customers to make adequate changes that will better satisfy their customers in the future.
And, it is as obvious as daylight that happy customers would mean more sales to any business.
Waitrose Have Your Say Survey Reward
After successfully completing the Waitrose Guest Survey, you will get an opportunity to enter the Waitrose Sweepstake to Win a £300 Prezzee e-gift card (first prize) and two £100 Prezzee e-gift cards (second prize).
According to the official website of Waitrose and partners, All prizes acquired by any customer via participation and victory in their customer feedback survey and related sweepstakes, respectively, are:
- There is no alternative (cash or otherwise) for any prize in whole or part.
- The Waitrose and Partners reserve all the rights whatsoever to provide a prize or reward of equal or greater value if a prize mentioned is unavailable due to some reason whatsoever.
Waitrose Feedback Survey Rules and Requirements
Let us Look at the rules, regulations, terms, and conditions for participating in the Waitrosehaveyoursay survey.
- You must be a legal resident of The United Kingdom and at least 18 years old.
- An employee or a closely related person to any staff at any of the Waitrose Supermarket, John Lewis Partnership, Maru/eDR, or any associated company is not eligible to participate in the sweepstakes.
- You don’t need a receipt or purchase bill ( purchase receipt ) from Waitrose Supermarket to complete the Waitrose Survey.
- The participant must have a Valid Email address and contact number to receive the voucher successfully.
- You must have a Laptop / PC / Smartphone with access to uninterrupted internet connectivity with ample speed.
- You must possess essential knowledge of the English language to understand the questions in the survey and give meaningful and useful answers.
- One can enter the sweepstakes only one time each month with a purchase receipt. No more.
- If you win in the sweepstakes after completing the Waitrose Guest Satisfaction Survey, you must ensure that the Prize will be accepted as offered because the prizes are non-transferable. Also, winners have to claim the voucher within 14 days of the announcement.
- Click here to read more about terms & conditions.
Quicksteps to Win £300 Gift Card
Now you know almost everything about the Waitrose customer Feedback survey rules.
So what’s left?
Yes, the survey, just keep reading, and you’ll know how to take the Waitrose Customer Feedback Survey.
- First, Go to the Waitrose Customer Feedback UK Survey website at www.Waitrosehaveyoursay.com.
- Provide the date, time, and Waitrose Survey Code details and enter the feedback page.
- Rate the store issues and complete the Waitrose Feedback Survey.
- Provide Personal Identification details to enter the prize draw.
- Click Next to submit your feedback, and you will get an entry in the prize draw.
How to Enter the Waitrose Customer Survey at Waitrosehaveyoursay.com – Detailed Guide
1. Firstly, use your web browser to go to the Waitrose Feedback Survey site at Waitrosehaveyoursay.com.
2. Upon reaching the survey page successfully, you will be provided with two options: “Tell us about your recent visit to a Waitrose Store.” and “Tell us about your click and collect or delivery.” Choose the option according to your shopping experience.
3. Now, you will reach a page where you will have to tell your age. You will have two options here too, and the options are above 18 years of age and below 18 years of age. Click on the right option and then press next.
4. The next thing you have to do to enter the survey is to provide information relating to your last visit to the Waitrose and Partners Store, such as the branch you visited(i.e., location ), the date, and time of your visit. Click on the “next” button.
5. If you have selected the delivery option, share your order number.
5. Now, you will have to answer some questions about your order and shopping during your last visit to the Waitrose and Partners Store.
6. After that, you have to give a rating of your overall satisfaction level during your last visit to The Waitrose and Partners Store.
7. You have to answer all the questions in the Waitrose Guest Survey genuinely and 100% honestly; you can choose the most appropriate option from the scale from Not Likely at all to Extremely Likely and then click on the Next button.
8. Provide the gender, age, and age group of any children in your household for classification purposes.
9. Select ‘Yes’ to agree to the sweepstake’s terms & conditions and enter the prize draw.
10. And now, at last, you have to provide them with your personal information, either your contact number or email address, so as to enter the Waitrosehaveyoursay prize draw.
11. Upon Clicking “Next,” this time, you will have successfully completed the Waitrose Guest Satisfaction Survey.
By the time you finish the survey, you will start to get one passage in the sweepstake draw. Sit tight for the next prize draw because if lady luck favors you and you are a lucky winner, then they will contact you through the contact details that were given by you in the survey.
How to Enter Waitrose Have Your Say Sweepstakes without Receipt
1. If you don’t have a purchase receipt, don’t worry. You can enter the sweepstakes without them; just visit the website Waitrosehaveyoursay.
2. Then, tick the terms & conditions, and enter your phone number/e-mail, id, and name.
3. After that, submit the form, and you have made an entry to the Waitrosehaveyoursay prize draw.
Waitrosehaveyoursay UK Survey – Helpful Tips
- The Waitrose Survey participant must check the sweepstakes winners once they are announced by the supermarket chain. Who knows the next lucky winner? It may be you!
- Also, the Waitrose Feedback Survey participants are advised to correctly share their personal details, which will help the retail supermarket chain find you and notify you easily if you are a lucky winner.
- Waitrose Have You Say Survey participants who have issues either in sharing Waitrose Feedback or are unable to enter the £300 Waitrose Vouchers Survey prize draw can share their issues below. Share your Waitrose Customer Feedback Survey issues below and get online help from us here at surveydetails.co.uk.
Founded in the year 1904 by Mr. Wallace Waite, Mr. Arthur Rose, and Mr. David Taylor, Waitrose & Partners began its journey more than a century back as a small grocery store in the city of Acton in West London. Later, in 1908, two years after Mr. David Taylor left the business, the name “Waitrose” was adopted.
By August of the year 2016, Waitrose and Partners had over three hundred and fifty shops all over the United Kingdom, and it opened the UK’s first cashless transactions allowing shops.
Due to issues relating to profitability, at the end of the decade, Mr. John Lewis announced the closure of five Waitrose and Partners outlets in 2018. However, Waitrose still remains a favorite among most of its customers.
Waitrose Contact Details
If you wish to contact Waitrose and Partners, then the below-given information might come to use for you:
RG12 8YA, United Kingdom.
- Phone No: 44 (0)1344 82 5232.
- Waitrose Customer Care Numbers :
So, now you know all about Waitrose and Partners, their history, the survey and its reasons, what you gain from the survey, and everything.
Either you will win a £300 Prezzee e-gift card, or you get to shop from a better place next time.
It’s a win-win, guys,
So why wait? Go to Waitrosehaveyoursay.com.