Prezzo Voice Survey: Are you someone who often visits Prezzo? If yes, then there is good news for you. You are welcome to express your opinions about Prezzo through their online survey at www.prezzovoice.co.uk. Isn’t it always good when you get some money for free?
Prezzo is a restaurant and beverage chain in the United Kingdom. Prezzo conducts a guest satisfaction survey to find out how consumers feel about their goods and service. Conducting the online survey requires just a few minutes. You may also enter sweepstakes and get a chance to win a £200 Prezzo voucher after completing the survey.
Purpose of the Prezzo Voice UK Survey
If you are having problems at Prezzo, what are your plans? Inform the manager or the person in charge of the cashier of your issue. It is difficult to recall any of this customer feedback if you tell directly.
So Prezzo has set up an online survey to record your shopping experience. Prezzo online customer surveys are better than physical input types in terms of recording responses and keeping them online. Physical feedbacks are uncomfortable for handling and documenting each customer’s experience. However, the issues will be resolved, thanks to this online feedback form.
Prezzovoice Customer Survey Reward
Participants who complete the survey successfully will be entered into sweepstakes for a chance to win a £200 Prezzo voucher. The prize draw winner can redeem the voucher in any Prezzo Restaurant.
Note: If the prize is not available for any issues, an alternate prize of the same value will be offered.
Prezzo Feedback Survey Rules and Requirements
- The competition is only open to citizens of the United Kingdom aged 18 and above.
- There is no need for payment to join this competition, and no purchase is required.
- Employees of Prezzo, their relatives, agents, and anybody else formally associated with this promotion are not eligible to participate in the Prezzo Voice survey.
- Only one entry per person will be approved in a month. Multiple entries from the same individual will be eliminated from the competition.
- The last day of each month will be the deadline for entering the Prezzo Voice survey.
- The awarded prize is non-exchangeable and non-transferable.
- Within 30 days of each month, the winners will be randomly selected.
- Within 7 days of being selected, winners will be notified through email.
- If the winner is failed to accept the prize within 7 days, an alternate winner will be selected on a random basis.
- The award will be forwarded to the winner within 28 days from the date of notification of winning.
- For more details, click here.
Quicksteps to Win A £200 Prezzo Voucher
- Open the Official Prezzo Survey Site at Prezzovoice.co.uk.
- You have to type in your fifteen-digit survey code and other required details that are available on your receipt.
- Honestly, answer or rate all the survey questions.
- In the end, you will be asked to provide the contact details for communication purposes.
- Now, you have entered the Prezzo prize draw successfully to win a £200 Prezzo voucher.
How to Take Part in Prezzo Customer Survey at www.Prezzovoice.co.uk – Detailed Guide
1. To begin with, visit www.Prezzovoice.co.uk, the official website of the Prezzo feedback survey.
2. When the page is visible, a user agreement will be shown to ensure your age and terms & conditions. Click ‘continue’.
3. Enter the time of visit, bill amount, and the 12 digit survey code. After entering the correct details, click ‘Start.’
4. Select whether you did dine in at the restaurant or at home.
5. You will be asked a few questions about the visit, which you will have to answer. You can choose from very satisfied to very dissatisfied.
6. After addressing those questions honestly, and move on to the next section, where you can rate your experiences in the Prezzo store.
7. You can add specific comments on the improvements they need to make in special boxes they provide you afterward.
8. Furthermore, you will be asked some questions for classification purposes, and this includes the number of visitors, age, and gender. After entering those details, click ‘Next.’
9. After giving honest answers to all these questions, you can opt whether to go on for a sweepstake or not. Select ‘Yes’ to enter the Prezzo prize draw.
10. Provide your contact details such as name, phone number, email id, and there you, it is all done.
11. Now, you will be automatically qualified for the Prezzo prize draw.
Prezzo Voice UK Feedback Survey – Helpful Tips
- All the Prezzo Voice prize draw entrants must check for the winner list each month.
- There is a chance for miscommunication if you provide incorrect contact details. So make sure the details are correct before you provide them.
- Always try to keep all the receipts while shopping. You may get free rewards and offers from those receipts.
- You can submit any difficulties that you have faced while completing the Prezzo survey in the below comment section and get assistance from us here at surveydetails.co.uk.
- All the participants can also share their positive reviews about the services, employees, and other factors, in the below comment box.
Prezzo is a chain of restaurants that serves food influenced by Italian cuisines in the UK and Ireland. In November 2000, New Oxford Street, London, opened their first restaurant. As of January 2019, after several closures in 2018, there were more than 180 branches across the region. It is owned by TPG Capital and also runs the restaurant brands of Chimichanga, Caffe Uno, MEXICO, and Cleaver.
This is one of the largest restaurant chains in the UK that are influenced by Italian artists such as Ask, Pizza Express, and Strada.
Jonathan Kaye was the first owner of the company. In the centre of London, Jonathan Kaye, Chief Executive Officer, opened the first Prezzo restaurant in 2000. There were over 180 branches in the United Kingdom as of January 2019. In February 2016, Prezzo opened Ireland its first restaurant. Prezzo typically transforms ancient buildings of architectural significance into Prezzo restaurants from their former purposes, like an ancient cinema in Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire.
Prezzo Contact Information
Johnston House, 8 Johnston Road,
Woodford Green, Essex, IG8 0XA.
Contact Page: support.prezzorestaurants.co.uk
I hope you all got a pretty good idea about the Prezzo customer satisfaction survey. Kindly note that your opinions will be reviewed by the Prezzo team, and therefore giving honest opinions will be much more appreciated by them.
No positive responses will give you any extra chances ahead for winning the prizes. The customer satisfaction survey is a fair chance to pamper yourself with some sweat-free money. It helps both the clients and the company.
So what are you waiting for? Go grab your laptop, open www.prezzovoice.co.uk and get it done before it closes. Who knows, maybe the next winner will be you. Also, please share with your friends and family and get them a chance too.