- 1 Why tellMandS Survey?
- 2 Quicksteps win Marks and Spencer Survey 250 Cash
- 3 M&S Survey £250 CASH Reward terms & conditions*
- 4 How to take TellMandS Survey at tellmands.com?
- 5 Tell M and S Survey useful links, additional tips/help
Why tellMandS Survey?
Marks and Spencer, the British multinational retailer is well known for taking care of their customers and Marks and Spencer Feedback Survey is one of the common ways to get M&S Customer reviews and feedback. M&S store chain has introduced an online customer satisfaction survey as tellMandS through which a visitor from the store can share M&S Feedback.
Now, have you been at the Marks and Spencer store recently? If yes then what are you waiting for? Take M&S Survey here, M&S Feedback, complete an online survey and get yourself a chance to win £250 in CASH. The completion of the survey will get the participant a free entry in the Marks and Spencer Survey £250 CASH Prize Draw.
All the visitors and customers from the M&S stores can share the feedback and enter the prize draw. Well, it is necessary to satisfy the terms, fulfill the listed requirements and follow the instructions as below to share feedback and enter the free cash prize draw successfully.
SHARE MARKS AND SPENCER FEEDBACK, TAKE M&S SURVEY
& GET MARKS AND SPENCER SURVEY £250 CASH REWARD
Quicksteps win Marks and Spencer Survey 250 Cash
- Visit M&S Survey Portal online at tellmands.co.uk.
- Enter the date, time, M&S Survey Code and enter the survey feedback homepage.
- Then rate/answer Marks and Spencer Feedback issues and answer the store experience questions.
- Enter your Personal Identification details on the next page.
- Click the NEXT button and you will get an automatic entry in the prize draw.
On completing an online survey the survey participant will have to wait for the survey free gift card draw winners announcement. The lucky winners will be notified by any means of contact and will be awarded £250 Cash.
M&S Survey £250 CASH Reward terms & conditions*
- SURVEY REQUIREMENTS– A customer/visitor from the M&S store is expected to have a valid visit receipt, a device (mobile, computer) with the internet connection, email ID or telephone number, and an understanding of English/Spanish/French language are required to participate in the survey.
- Only the customers of Marks and Spencer store chains who are permanent residents the UK and ROI can share the feedback and can enter the prize draw event.
- A participant must be at least 16 years old to share Marks and Spencer Customer Feedback while one must be 18 years old to enter the prize draw.
- Any kind of purchase or payment is not necessary in order to share feedback on the survey portal or enter the gift card prize draw event.
- Online completion of Marks and Spencer Feedback Survey at tellmands.com is necessary to enter the prie draw event online.
- Any of the employees, representatives, officers, directors or staff members of Marks and Spencer retail store chain and/or their immediate family members cannot enter the prize draw event.
- All the survey participants can only enter the survey once and the prize draw event only once. Also, Only two survey entries are allowed per household, per week.
- One random winner will be announced each calendar month and will be awarded the £250 (or 300 euros) in the form of a cheque.
How to take TellMandS Survey at tellmands.com?
- STEP: 1. Go to Marks and Spencer Survey Homepage at tellmands.co.uk.
- STEP: 3. Then select a date of visit, time of visit, and enter M&S Survey Survey Code. [The customers who do not have their receipts can simply choose the “NO RECEIPTS?” option available there and can enter the feedback page by providing Date of Visit, Time of Visit, Region, and Store Location details].
- STEP: 4. Check YES/NO for “Did you make a purchase during your visit?” and select the departments you have visited.
- STEP: 5. On completing the above basic steps, the survey participant will be on the main feedback page. Here, answer/rate the following questions/issues you have experienced at the store with all your honesty;
- Based on your visit, how likely are you to recommend this M&S store to friends and family?
- Overall satisfaction at the M&S store you have visited
- Main purpose of your visit to the selected department
- Did you interact with any M&S colleagues during your time in the store?
- The overall environment
- Easiness in finding the products
- The product range
- The product quality
- The style of the products
- Product stock availability
- The fitting room experience
- The checkout or payment experience
- The feature displays (mannequins/photography etc.)
- M&S offering good value for money
- M&S inspiring you with ideas
- How often do you visit M&S to shop?
- STEP: 6. Once done, select your Gender, Age Scale and answer the following on the same page;
- Do you currently have children under the age of 16 living in your household?
- Apart from yourself, how many people over the age of 16 live in your household?
- STEP: 7. Check the option YES for the question if you wished to enter the prize draw.
- STEP: 8. Now, provide the following personal details to enter the prize draw event;
- First Name
- Last Name
- E-mail Address or Mobile Number
- STEP: 9. Click NEXT and you will receive a notification of “Thank you for your feedback”.
The participants who are unable to share Marks and Spencer Feedback at the M&S Feedback Survey Portal TellMandS.com can share them by commenting below. Share M&S Survey issues below and get online help from us to complete Tell M and S Survey successfully and win £250 CASH now.