- 1 Why Waitrose Have Your Say Survey?
- 2 Quicksteps to take £500 Waitrose Vouchers Survey
- 3 Waitrose Feedback Survey Reward terms & conditions*
- 4 How to share Waitrose Customer Feedback @ www.waitrosehaveyoursay.com?
- 5 Waitrose Survey Quicklinks | additional tips
Why Waitrose Have Your Say Survey?
Have you heard that a British supermarkets chain, Waitrose offers its customers a chance to get £500 Waitrose Vouchers just for sharing Waitrose Feedback? Now, if you have visited the Waitrose store recently then you must take your chance to win free Waitrose Vouchers by taking Waitrose Survey.
Waitrose Have Your Say Survey is basically introduced by the supermarket chain to get a customer satisfaction idea at online portal www.waitrosehaveyoursay.com. All the customers and visitors the Waitrose supermarkets can share Waitrose Customer Feedback and enter the prize draw event.
Well, Waitrose Have Your Say Survey participant has to follow the instructions, fulfill the survey requirements, and satisfy the terms and conditions shown below to share online feedback and enter the free vouchers draw event.
take WAITROSE HAVE YOUR SAY SURVEY to get free
WAITROSE £500 VOUCHERS
Quicksteps to take £500 Waitrose Vouchers Survey
- Go to Waitrose Customer Survey Online link at www.waitrosehaveyoursay.com.
- Provide date, time, Waitrose Survey Code details and enter the feedback page.
- Rate the store issues and complete the Waitrose Feedback Survey.
- Provide Personal Identification details to enter the vouchers prize draw.
- Click NEXT, submit your feedback in the end and you will get an entry in the prize draw.
On completing an online survey the survey participant will get free entry in the vouchers. The lucky winners will be notified by any means of contact and will be awarded the Waitrose Vouchers worth £500.
Waitrose Feedback Survey Reward terms & conditions*
- SURVEY REQUIREMENTS– A customer or participant must be 16 years older to share feedback and is expected to have a valid visit receipt, a device (PC, mobile, laptop) with the internet connection, and an understanding of English or Spanish language to participate in the survey.
- Any kind of purchase or payment is not necessary in order to share feedback on the survey portal or enter the gift card prize draw event.
- Only the Waitrose store visitors/customers who reside in the British Isles and aged 18 or over can enter the vouchers prize draw event.
- A visitor has to complete an online survey in order to enter the prize draw event online.
- An employee, representatives, officers, directors or staff members of the Waitrose supermarket chain and/or their immediate family members can share feedback or enter the prize draw event.
- Each survey participant can only enter the survey once and the prize draw event only once.
- A random winner at the end of each calendar month is selected and will be offered £500 Waitrose Vouchers.
- Each draw prize winner has to accept the vouchers as a gift and no exchange or cash alternatives are offered.
- STEP: 1. Go to the Waitrose Survey Portal online at www.waitrosehaveyoursay.com.
- STEP: 2. Choose the option on which you want to share feedback on the Waitrose store or Click & Collect or Delivery and answer if you are 18 years old or above.
- STEP: 3. Select the Branch you have located, provide the time of visit and date of visit.
- STEP: 4. Now, answer/rate the following issues you have experienced at the store with all honesty;
- Purpose of visiting the store
- Overall satisfaction at the store
- Based on your visit, how likely would you be to recommend Waitrose to friends and family?
- Availability of Partners on the shop floor
- Quality of service provided by the Partners in branch
- Availability of the products that you wanted to buy
- Speed and ease of getting through the checkouts
- The branch is an inspiring and exciting place to shop
- I was inspired by the product displays in-branch today
- A Partner in the branch today inspired and excited me about food
- Cleanliness of the toilets
- The presentation of the store was clean and well maintained
- Their enthusiasm and interest
- Their ability to resolve my query/request
- How proactive they were in helping me
- How polite and friendly they were
- How quickly they retrieved my order
- Where did you pay for your shopping?
- And approximately how much did you spend?
- How strongly do you agree or disagree that Waitrose is good value for money?
- Are you a member of the Waitrose scheme?
- STEP: 5. Once done, Select your GENDER and AGE SCALE.
- STEP: 6. How would you like us to contact you if you win the prize draw this month from email or mobile number and provide the details?
- STEP: 7. Click the NEXT button and you will receive a notification that “Thank you for completing this survey. Your input is greatly appreciated.”
On completing the above steps, a participant will get an entry in the prize draw successfully. Now, you have to wait for the Waitrose Survey to announce the prize draw winners. The supermarket chain will notify you by the means of contact you have provided if you are the lucky winner.
Waitrose Customer Survey Quicklinks
Waitrose Survey participant must check the prize draw winners once they are announced by the store chain. Who knows, if you might be the next lucky winner? 🙂
>>> Also, the Waitrose Feedback Survey participants are advised to share the personal details correctly which will help the retail supermarket chain to find you and notify you easily if you are vouchers, lucky winner.
Waitrose Have You Say Survey participants who have issues either in sharing Waitrose Feedback or unable to enter £500 Waitrose Vouchers Survey prize draw can share their issues below. Share your Waitrose Customer Feedback Survey issues below and get online help from us here at