The official Lego UK Customer Feedback Survey found on www.Lego.com/productfeedback (For Lego product feedback ) and www.Lego.com/storesurvey (For Lego store survey) provides you with an opportunity to vote on their customer service and the quality of the product you receive. They are interested in hearing any kind of experience, either positive or negative, regardless of the subject. Visit the official website and answer questions on the Lego Feedback UK Survey.
In addition, Lego rewards you with fabulous Lego Sets in return for your feedback and reviews. You can also find information including laws, regulations, and criteria for the survey as well as Lego UK Incentives in this article. This post will help you be part of the Lego Customer Feedback UK Survey with progressive guidance.
Purpose of the Lego Product Feedback Survey
Through the Lego UK Customer Satisfaction Survey, Lego UK invites you to provide honest reviews to enable them to get the best performance. The feedback of consumers can help create a better experience for customers in the future and help improve the quality of products and services. For improving customer experiences, honest answers from customers to survey questions are relevant.
Your concerns will be considered during the stage of improvement after careful evaluation, and the necessary actions will be implemented shortly afterward. Also, your timely feedback is vital to enhancing their services in order to have a fresh customer experience.
www.Lego.com/productfeedback Survey Reward
Lego appreciates its customer’s valuable time by awarding amazing prizes. After the Lego Guest Satisfaction Survey has been done, you will get a sweepstakes entry to Win LEGO sets worth $80/€60. From all the entries received, one winner will be selected per 2000 entries in each month.
NB: This survey can be completed only once a month. The “Survey Reward” is completely dependent on what is written on your receipt. Please check for information on your receipt.
Lego Store Survey Rules and Requirements
- You have got to be 18 or older to take part in the Lego survey prize draw. Also, adults can guide their children to complete the survey.
- The survey is open to everyone who has a Lego sets code to begin the Lego feedback survey.
- The Lego store workers and their immediate family members or agents are not eligible for the survey.
- The survey can be completed only once by each participant. Multiple entries will be removed before the prize draw.
- Through the monthly sweepstakes, one winner per 2000 entries will be selected at random.
- An e-mail address is essential to complete the survey and enter sweepstakes.
- The winners will be informed through e-mail within 7 to 14 days after the sweepstakes.
- You need an internet-linked laptop, computer, or cell phone to take the Lego survey online.
- You can participate in the survey in any language that is listed on the menu on the top right corner.
- Do you want to know the complete rules? Read here.
Quicksteps to Win Lego Sets Worth $80/€60
- Visit Lego.com/productfeedback Survey website.
- Read all terms & conditions and enter your 4-5 digits Lego sets code.
- Select whether you are an adult or not and your country.
- Give your complete satisfaction with your last visit and answer all your questions.
- Enter your personal e-mail id to enter the Lego feedback survey sweepstakes. And submit the survey.
Complete the Lego Product Survey at www.Lego.com/productfeedback
1. Visit www.lego.com/productfeedback, the official Lego Customer Satisfaction Survey webpage.
2. Enter the details from your Lego sets (the 4-5 digit Lego sets code available on your front or side of the box).
3. Then, select the product you bought from the Lego store.
4. Provide whether you are an adult or a kid.
5. Select the country from where you visited the Lego store and made a purchase.
6. Now, enter some personal details about your children and continue by clicking the “Next” button.
7. Please rate your overall level of satisfaction based on your perception of your visit.
8. There are a variety of questions relating to the last Lego store experience. Answer all questions from pleased to disappointed on a genuine scale.
9. Then, you can provide information like your compliments, suggestions, and ideas.
10. Now, you will be asked to enter the monthly prize draw. Select “Yes” and enter your name & e-mail address.
11. Complete the survey by clicking “Next,” and you have now entered the Lego feedback survey prize draw to win Lego sets worth $80/€60.
Complete the Lego Store Survey at www.Lego.com/storesurvey
1. Visit www.Lego.com/storesurvey, the official Lego Customer Satisfaction Survey page.
2. Enter the receipt code to start the survey.
3. Then, they will ask about your store experience, and you need to answer the questions according to your experience.
4. After that, they will ask for your personal details, then click next to complete the survey.
Lego Feedback UK Survey – Helpful Tips
- Every participant should provide a valid e-mail id. Because they can only contact you through the e-mail id that you have given during the survey at www.lego.com/productfeedback.
- Whenever you go shopping like this, take all the bills or invoices you received, and win fantastic rewards by just spending 5 minutes of your time to share the feedback.
- Do you have any issues related to the Lego product feedback survey? Please reach us here at surveydetails.co.uk.
Lego was founded in 1932. It was created with the help of Ole Kirk Christiansen. Lego Group is a Danish manufacturing company for toys located at Billund. It produces Lego-branded toys made of interlocking pieces (plastic). They are also the creator of numerous amusement parks worldwide, many of which are known as Legoland and include numerous retail stores.
But why should you care about the history of Lego? Lego has always been and continues to be a hugely popular toy for children and adults alike. And now, through the Lego Store UK, you can easily find Legos for sale all over the UK. Lego has always been about building and building together. Now, thanks to the Store, you can now build anything you want from Lego – including your very own Star Wars ships!
There’s a reason the US alone accounts for almost 25% of the Lego world. That’s because the US has such a huge population – many of whom are just as passionate about Legos as we are. That’s why the US stores are so successful – they reach a very specific audience. So if you’re a big fan of Lego toys, or maybe you’ve never tried one before, the Lego Store UK is the place to go to buy everything you need. Whether you’re looking for individual Lego sets or whether you need to replace parts from an already assembled set, the Lego Store UK has it all.
Lego Contact Details
Lego Contact Number:
Mon – Fri: 8.00 to 20.00 GMT
Sat – Sun: 9.00 to 4.00 GMT
Lego Mailing Address:
LEGO® Customer Service
33 Bath Road
Slough, SL1 3UF
Hopefully, we have helped you get some excellent details on LEGO Survey at www.Lego.com/productfeedback or www.Lego.com/storesurvey. This survey takes just a couple of minutes, but it allows the company to draw future conclusions and boost product quality.