John Lewis Feedback Prize Draw: Do you like to shop? Are you a shopaholic? Moreover, when was the last time you shopped from The John Lewis Store? Are you a regular customer of the John Lewis store?
So, the thing is, if you are a customer of John Lewis & Partners, I have particularly exciting news for you. If you have shopped from them in the recent past, by just writing a review of the product you purchased and giving a rating to the product you purchased, you may be lucky enough to get a £100 John Lewis gift voucher.
Yes, you heard me right !!! £100 John Lewis gift voucher!!!
So, if you would like to make use of this opportunity or know more about this, keep reading.
Purpose of the John Lewis Ratings and Reviews Prize Draw
The added benefit that ratings and reviews provide is the level of confidence they give. Ratings and reviews have a higher value than any other type of stamp of approval, regardless of who it is from, at least for a small number of consumers. A review is more than a government certification or a celebrity supporting a product; it gives you the truth.
Because consumers provide the majority of evaluations and ratings just like us, they provide an accurate representation of the real-world situation. When it comes to ratings and reviews, there is no room for ambiguity.
A customer review can assist many prospective consumers in determining whether that is the product they want, if that product will meet their needs, and will also address several other questions.
This is why John Lewis Partnership encourages their customers to leave evaluations and ratings and reward them for their time and work. And, as more consumers give ratings and reviews, your buying experience at John Lewis will become more convenient, efficient, and speedy. Just as your review and rating of a product you purchased may assist someone else who is attempting to buy that product.
John Lewis Feedback Prize Draw Reward
- Your name will automatically be entered into the John Lewis Customer Feedback Prize draw upon providing your ratings and reviews.
- Every month, five winners will be selected on a random basis.
- The prize shall be a £100 John Lewis gift voucher (£100 voucher shall be given for each winner)
- An independent individual will oversee the selection of the winning entries. In all circumstances, the outcome of the John Lewis monthly prize draw is final and binding, and no dialogue will be engaged.
John Lewis Customer Feedback Survey Rules and Requirements
If you wish to participate in the John Lewis ratings and reviews prize draw, it would be a really good idea for you to thoroughly read and familiarise yourself with the below-mentioned terms and conditions.
- All the John Lewis feedback prize draw participants must be at least 18 years old.
- You must be a legal citizen of the United Kingdom to make an entry to the John Lewis customer feedback competition.
- All entrants must not be staff or employees of the John Lewis & Partners Store or their close relative.
- You shall be the sole owner of the copyright of the review you provide.
- Following the selection of winners, an intimation shall be sent within 14 days of the monthly closing date of the prize draw.
- Following such notice, the reward will be mailed to the winner within 14 days.
- If any winner refuses to take the prize or is unable to claim the prize for any reason, the winner shall be re-drawn for giving the prize to an alternate winner.
- The gift card you will get is non-transferable and not allowed to substitute for cash.
- You should not use abusive, defamatory, or any other kind of bad language/words.
- For further detailed information regarding the rules & regulations as well as the terms and conditions, you can visit the John Lewis & Partners website here.
How to Enter the John Lewis Feedback Prize Draw to Win £100 Voucher
So, if you want to write a review and give a rating of the product that you purchased from John Lewis & Partners, you can do so by following the steps that are mentioned below:
1. Firstly, Log in to your John Lewis account.
2. Now, click on “Online Orders” from the left side menu or search for the product that you purchased.
3. Find the product that you wish to review and click on the product.
4. Now, find the button that says “write a review” at the bottom of the webpage.
5. Proceed to rate the product out of five stars and enter your John Lewis customer feedback in the review column with at least 50 characters.
6. You can also upload the pictures of the product you have received and provide your John Lewis feedback in terms of quality and value.
7. Then, enter your location and your username.
8. Tick the accept terms & conditions box and submit your review.
9. Now, your name will now be automatically entered into the list of names for the John Lews Monthly Prize draw.
About John Lewis
John Lewis & Partners was previously and more popularly known as John Lewis. Today, John Lewis is one of the top high-end department shops in the UK. Currently, they operate throughout the United Kingdom, the Republic of Ireland, and Australia.
Their main store on Oxford Street originated as a drapery business. It was founded in 1864 by John Lewis. In 1905, John Lewis purchased Peter Jones, the second business in London’s Sloane Square.
Now, John Lewis & Partners employs over 38000 people, has an operating income of over 243.2 million, has over 35 stores, and has completed more than 150 decades of existence.
John Lewis Contact Details
You can contact the John Lewis & Partners by:
John Lewis Plc,
171 Victoria Street,
London SW1E 5NN
Just like I told you initially, now, I have told you all that you need to know to make use of this excellent opportunity of John Lewis ratings and reviews.
So, what are you waiting for? Go, give your John Lewis feedback right now !!!
Best of Luck !!!