Tellwickes.com Survey: It would be funny to ask you if you have purchased home improvement, kitchen accessories, or garden supplies any time recently. Obviously, if you have a home, you would for sure have shopped for at least one among the three: home improvement, kitchen accessories, or garden supplies. And when it comes to home improvement, kitchen accessories, or garden supplies in the United Kingdom, The Wickes is certainly a name that would pop up in your mind.
Today, The Wickes is coming to you with an exciting opportunity if you are a customer of theirs. If you have purchased something from the Wickes Store, by just leaving feedback of your recent store experience at Tellwickes.com, and your name will be automatically entered into Wickes Prize Draw. The winners of the Lucky Prize draw shall be rewarded with a gift voucher.
So, if you would like to use this exciting opportunity, keep reading because I will tell you all that you need to know and how to do every step of it.
Purpose of the Tell Wickes Feedback Survey
A customer feedback survey is always a way to find out the views of their real customers. This is not something that should be hidden. The company will analyse your opinions and make necessary improvements. So, this Tellwickes feedback survey will benefit both the customers and the company.
Wickes is encouraging customers to provide ratings and reviews about various aspects they have experienced at the store. In return, they also reward them for their time and effort. Wickes will be making shopping more enjoyable, efficient, and fast as more customers submit their feedback and reviews.
Tellwickes.com Survey Reward
After completing the Wickes customer satisfaction survey, your name will automatically be entered in the Tellwickes Feedback Prize Draw. One lucky winner will be chosen from all participants in the Wickes Quarterly Sweepstakes. The Wickes Store will reward the winner with a £250 Gift Card.
It is important to know that any prizes given by Wickes are non-negotiable and non-transferable. Contestants who fail to adhere to the rules and regulations or terms and conditions of the prize draw could be disqualified.
Wickes Customer Feedback Survey Rules and Requirements
Suppose you would like to take part in the Wickes Customer Experience survey. In that case, it is highly recommended that you read thoroughly and familiarize yourself with the below-mentioned rules and regulations:
- Only residents of the United Kingdom are eligible to join this Prize Draw.
- You must have attained a minimum of 16 years of age or older.
- The Wickes Group’s Prize Draw will run for each successive month. In this, Wickes shall make entry into the Prize Draw to the individuals who are taking the survey at Tellwickes.com.
- Wickes retains the right to alter these terms at any time if it reasonably believes it is essential to do so.
- The number of entries allowed in the Prize Draw is limited to one per feedback form.
- The drawing will be on the first week of the calendar month.
- The selected winner will get the notification on the 5th of successive months.
- The winner is required to respond to the company within 28 days after receiving the notification, and failing will cause disqualification, and another winner will be selected.
- Gift Cards cannot be returned, refunded, or exchanged for cash unless you have the legal authority to do so.
- For more terms and conditions, visit here.
Quicksteps to Win Wickes £250 Gift Card
- Visit the official survey website Tellwickes.com.
- Click on “Take part here” and enter the location of your store.
- Provide the date and time of your visit to the Wickes store.
- Now, rate your satisfaction and answer all the survey questionnaires.
- Now, tick the check box to enter the prize draw and provide your e-mail id.
- Submit the Tellwickes survey and wait for the draw date to announce the winners.
How to Take the Wickes Customer Survey at Tellwickes.com- Detailed Guide
To take your Wickes feedback survey, follow the steps that are given below:
1. First, open your browser and enter into the website Tellwickes.com.
2. Begin the survey by clicking the “Take part here” button and reading the terms and conditions mentioned there.
3. Then, select the store you have visited by searching with the city name.
4. Provide the visit date and time to the Wickes store last time.
5. Now, give an appropriate rating based on your visit experience.
6. You can comment your opinions and issues to the company. Also, answer all the survey questions; it will take only 5 minutes of your time.
7. After that, you will be asked to select your age and gender.
8. Then, provide your concern to join the £250 sweepstakes and enter your valid e-mail address.
9. Lastly, submit your Wickes feedback, and you will be added to the £250 prize draw after verification.
The world-famous name that is Wickes goes back as far as the year 1854. In this year, Henry Dunn Wickes and his very own brother, another Wickes, together started something modest and something humble; an operation in the local lumber business in the city of Michigan in the USA.
Today, Wickes as we know it really started in the years of 1950s when American property boomed. This was made possible with the creation of a one-stop shop. The aim was to be able to sell to builders a full range of products in the field of construction. Further, they also aimed to make sure that their prices would often be lower than the prices offered by local yards and merchants.
Wickes Contact Details
Mail to: email@example.com
You can write to the Wickes group at:
Customer Relations Manager
Rhosili Road, Brackmills
Northampton, NN4 7JE
Now, you know all about this exciting opportunity; all you have to do is go to the Wickes survey Website at Tellwickes.com, give your review and feedback for the products you bought, and make an entry to the prize draw to win a £250 gift card.
Do not wait anymore! Go right now and submit your Wickes feedback!!!
Good luck. !!!