The Levi’s store is conducting a My Levis Experience Survey at www.Levi.com/storesurvey for its customers to convey their grievances and feedback, and they even reward you for participating in the survey.
It is an awesome opportunity, and I am going to tell you all about it so that you can take part in the Levi’s store’s customer feedback survey and get your rewards.
All you have to do is keep reading, and by the end of this article, you will know all about how, when, and why to take part in the Levi’s Store Survey.
Purpose of the Levi Store Survey
If you ask me why Levi’s store is conducting this customer feedback survey, I would tell you that the answer is very short and simple. The reason for Levi’s store to conduct the customer feedback survey is to know how they can improve themselves and keep their customers happy.
Every business knows that it is very important to keep the customers happy because happy customers would obviously mean Happy business. If the customers remain happy, the sales of the business will increase automatically. And increased sales would obviously mean more profits.
So to keep the customers happy, Levi’s store needs to know where their faults are and where the plus points are. Because by knowing where they are good and where their bad, they can make improvements and stay on Trend and keep their customers happy.
Upon successful participation in the Levi’s Store Survey, you will receive a survey coupon code, by which you will get a 20 % discount on your next purchase at the Levi’s Store.
Suppose your purchase is in the country of Germany, where the promotion is for a discount of 10%. You can redeem the voucher code either at the store or the online store.
Levi’s Customer Feedback Survey Rules and Requirements
Now, if you have decided to participate in levi.com/storesurvey, it would be good for you to familiarise yourself with the below-given points because below given are the requisites you will need to participate in a customer feedback survey.
- All participants need to have a mobile smartphone, a laptop or tablet or a PC, or any smart device which permits them to access the internet.
- You will need to have attained a minimum age of 18 years.
- You will be able to participate in My Levi’s Experience Survey only if you are from Austria, Canada, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Russia, Spain, the United Kingdom, or the United States.
- The reward you may receive upon successful participation in Levi’s customer feedback survey cannot be transferred or negotiated.
- If you are an employee of Levi’s store at any location or if you are a close relative of any employee of the Levi’s Store at any location, you will be prohibited from participating in Levi’s customer feedback survey.
- You will need to have a basic understanding of the language English to understand the questions of the survey as well as provide meaningful and useful answers to the questions of a survey.
- The coupon code that is rewarded to you must be redeemed within a maximum of 30 days following the coupon code’s issue date.
- If you are using the promo code that you received after participating in the My Levi’s Experience survey, you can use only that promo code. It cannot be combined with any other discount promotions.
- You will have to take the www.levi.com/storesurvey Encuesta (poll) within a maximum of 7 days of your visit to Levi’s Store.
- You can take part in Levi’s customer feedback survey only once in 30 days per person.
- The promo code can be applied only to select products, and this list of products can be changed at any point in time depending on the discretion of Levi Strauss & Co.
- For more details, click here.
Quicksteps to Get Free Levi’s 20% Discount Coupon
The quick steps to take part in Levi’s customer feedback survey is as follows:
- Go to the official survey site that is available at www.levi.com/storesurvey or www.mylevisexperience.com.
- Provide your e-mail address and begin the survey.
- Now enter the date of visit, time of visit, and store location to continue.
- Give honest answers to the My Levis Experience survey questions.
- Finally, select where you want to use the voucher code, either at the store or online. And you will receive the promo code through e-mail.
How to Take the Levi’s Feedback Survey at www.Levi.com/storesurvey – Detailed Guide
If the quick steps were not detailed enough and you could not understand the steps to be followed to take part in Levi’s feedback survey, do not worry because I have also covered that for you; just keep reading.
Below are the detailed step-by-step instructions to be followed to participate in Levi’s Guest Experience Survey.
1. Take your Smart Gadget, mobile phone, tablet, or laptop, connect it to the internet, and go to Levi’s online survey website at www.levi.com/storesurvey.
2. Now, you will have to enter your e-mail id and then click on the arrow button.
3. After that, enter the time, date, and year of your visit to Levi’s store.
4. Also, you will have to select the name of the country in which you visited Levi’s store.
5. Now, enter the store location and the particular amount that you spent in Levi’s store.
6. You can start answering the survey questions by providing a rating depending on the satisfaction you felt upon various conditions of Levi’s store that you visited.
7. You will be allowed to choose from options ranging from highly satisfied to Highly dissatisfied regarding your personal experience of your last visit to Levi’s store.
8. After answering all the My Levis Experience Survey questions, you will have to provide your gender and age.
9. Finally, select where you need to redeem the coupon code: store or online.
10. Now, you have successfully completed participation in Levi’s customer feedback survey, and you can now click on the submit button to finish the survey.
11. You will receive the coupon code through e-mail that will allow you to receive a 20% discount on your next purchase from Levi’s store.
Levi.com/storesurvey – Helpful Tips
- Everyone must ensure that the e-mail address you have provided is correct because you will lose the voucher code if the details are wrong.
- All customers are advised to keep all of the receipts they have received during shopping.
- Bring those recipes to us and get the simple survey guidance to earn free rewards.
- You can submit the issues that you have experienced during the My Levis Experience Survey here at surveydetails.co.uk.
- Also, all participants can share their positive feedback about Levi’s store in the below comment box.
About Levi’s Store
Levi Strauss & Co, which is more commonly known to most of us as Levi’s, is an American clothing company known worldwide for its brand of denim jeans, which was established in the early 1850s. Although they are a worldwide brand known to most people today, their beginnings were comparatively very small and humble, and they started as a brand of clothing for the working class.
The working class had issues with their apparel while working in the factory setup. Their apparel was subjected to extreme wear and tear due to the working conditions, and they had to frequently purchase or mend clothing that was not suitable for their pay scale. This very problem was the reason behind the origin of Levi’s Jeans. So the same reason that Levi’s jeans came into existence was to provide comfort and utility for the jeans’ user.
Levi’s Jeans, through the years, always tried to understand the needs of their customer and their requirements according to changing times and changing demands. They have also made products that would cater to the customers’ needs and requirements, keeping them happy through all these years.
Levi’s Contact Details
Levis Strauss & CO Europe SCA/Comm.VA
Leonardo Da Vincilaan 19,
Airport Plaza, Rio Building 1831 Diegem
Call: 00800 53847 501
Contact Page: levihelp.levi.com
So, Now just like promised, I have told you all about Levi’s Store and their Customer feedback survey. You know why the survey is conducted, how to participate in the survey, and even what the reward is.
So, I hope you do not waste any more time, and you can go to the My Levi’s Experience Survey’s official site right now to take part in that survey at www.levi.com/storesurvey or www.mylevisexperience.com.